Uk Woman w/ extra cone cell in eye can see 99 million more colors then everyone else

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Super Vision

Wonder what its like to see almost 100 million more colors.

dadudemon
Pretty damn cool. This is what a true super human is like.

meep-meep
That sounds sort of vague. But if true thumb up for evolution.

SamZED
Sounds fake. If not, very cool

Flyattractor
How do we know she can see that many new colors? Did she actually count them?

Calling Fake News.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
Pretty damn cool. This is what a true super human is like.

Geneticist need to isolate these kinds of traits to make the uber man/race of the future. Remember that story I posted years ago about the very rare double-muscle genetic "disorder". Khan Noonien Singh/augments can be a reality.

Sable
Originally posted by Robtard
Geneticist need to isolate these kinds of traits to make the uber man/race of the future. Remember that story I posted years ago about the very rare double-muscle genetic "disorder". Khan Noonien Singh/augments can be a reality.

Well we both know there is at least one person here who could never afford that, no matter how much they would want it.

Surtur
She best be donating them eyes to science once she dies.

d0lgswGOgrs

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard

Yes, myostatin deficiency. I wish they would release a myostatin inhibitor. I'd take that and just eat a bit more to add muscle.

But, yes, put all of these beautiful super human traits into one human and you end up with a person that can live hundreds of years, super strong, super vision, super hearing, super healthy joints.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.