Captain America Vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11116/111163466/4863863-1549960553-28742.jpg

No prep.
No BFR.
Depowered WW.
No weapons, just H2H.

https://imghost.io/images/2017/08/11/imageec1ef.jpg

DarkSaint85
Oh cool, it's depowered...I think I saw the thread before the edit and was confused.

Pure skills? I would say Diana over Steve. Gut feeling here.

riv6672
The edit was just pic resizing. stick out tongue
Thanks DS!

zopzop
Let's see, a 6' 2" 240lbs man in peak condition that has years of combat experience vs a 5'10" 120lbs (or so) woman in peak condition with years of combat experience?

There's a reason why this fight would never be allowed in the UFC or any boxing event IRL.

Adam Grimes
Plus Cap is a legit metahuman despite the peak human statements bs.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Captain America is from Marvel comics, WW even depowered is female, guess who wins...

Magnon
Depends on how much Diana gets depowered. If their physical stats are equalized then Diana will win due to her better skills.

deathslash
How is anyone honestly putting Wonder Woman above Cap in h2h skill?

-Pr-
Steve ftw, imo. Diana has the benefit of being an exceptional fighter in a tier without many other exceptional fighters, but when you get down to street level and low meta, I honestly feel like she'd get somewhat lost in the shuffle considering the likes of Daredevil, Batman, Iron Fist and of course, Cap.

h1a8
I guess the OP is assuming equal stats (strength, speed, durability). Otherwise this isn't a thread.

With that said, I'll say it's close. Steve usually does ok against DD and IF because of his greater stats than theirs. Give Steve DD's level strength and durability then it's a different ballgame.

Imo, in equal bodies, Steve is under IF and DD and some others. Diana, on the other hand, is the most skilled of all the Amazons. It was stated somewhere that Amazonian martial arts is superior to all other earthly arts.

So that's why this fight is close.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by h1a8
I guess the OP is assuming equal stats (strength, speed, durability). Otherwise this isn't a thread.

With that said, I'll say it's close. Steve usually does ok against DD and IF because of his greater stats than theirs. Give Steve DD's level strength and durability then it's a different ballgame.

Imo, in equal bodies, Steve is under IF and DD and some others. Diana, on the other hand, is the most skilled of all the Amazons. It was stated somewhere that Amazonian martial arts is superior to all other earthly arts.

So that's why this fight is close.

Some of this is way off. IFs chi makes up for any lack in physicals. Amazons are fodder so not sure where this superior martial arts is coming from. As far as DD is concerned Cap is just that good even on equal tiering.

Steve wins for the reason PR stated

BruceSkywalker
Cap stomps

riv6672
I was assuming WW at base Amazonian stats would be enough to make this a fight.
My bad if i was wrong.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Captain America has her hail his hydra.

Originally posted by Magnon
Depends on how much Diana gets depowered. If their physical stats are equalized then Diana will win due to her better skills.

Sure...if you ignore most of her fights against noticeable streets despite having class 100 stats....

SquallX
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Captain America has her hail his hydra.

Sure...if you ignore most of her fights against noticeable streets despite having class 100 stats....

Wait! Do you mean the same thing that happens to Thor when he fights either Cap or Logan?

My God, it's like we forget that streets always do better against class 100 stats fighters because of comic logic.

h1a8
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Some of this is way off. IFs chi makes up for any lack in physicals. Amazons are fodder so not sure where this superior martial arts is coming from. As far as DD is concerned Cap is just that good even on equal tiering.

Steve wins for the reason PR stated

You are borderline trolling when you say Amazons are fodder. They are some of the best warriors on Earth.

IF doesn't use chi all the time or even most of the time when he is fighting human level (or close) beings.. He has done well against top tier fighters without the use of chi.

Wrong! DD would stomp Cap on equal physical stats in pure h2h. You have no basis to say otherwise. My basis is that DD fights Cap evenly despite the physical disadvantage.

TheHulk
I'm slightly leaning on my boy Steve. Skills to stand against Diana but superior stats.

riv6672
Lots to think about.

Sin I AM
You are borderline trolling when you say Amazons are fodder. They are some of the best warriors on Earth.

IF doesn't use chi all the time or even most of the time when he is fighting human level (or close) beings.. He has done well against top tier fighters without the use of chi.

Wrong! DD would stomp Cap on equal physical stats in pure h2h. You have no basis to say otherwise. My basis is that DD fights Cap evenly despite the physical disadvantage.

Amazons ARE fodder. Just like parademons, just like no name lanterns, kyrptonians, atlanteans, sentinels, beyonders, celestials, assassins, ninjas, asgardians doomsday clones etc. They are good soldiers but en masse nothing spectacular. Id love to see an example of Amazonian martial arts that place them on even Tim Drakes level. U dont buy it? Create a thread Nightwing, Jason Todd, Cassandra Cain, Drake vs 4 no name Amazons.

U missed the point

Agree to disagree. Cap is Cap. Hes above the likes of Daredevil.

Horrificus
Listen up...

At a solid 240 lb with almost 35 years of martial arts, wrestling, judo, hog-hugging, cow-tipping, bbw loving, catfish-noodling, grade and highschool bullying, tickle combat, foodfighting, jello-jamboree, pudding slap, cadaver-toss and hotdog catching, I can tell u that i have fought my fair share of trashtalking girlscouts and athletic women who didn't respect that i am more than just a piece of meat, and I have won almost half of those fights!

Cap should take this.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Horrificus
Listen up...

At a solid 240 lb with almost 35 years of martial arts, wrestling, judo, hog-hugging, cow-tipping, bbw loving, catfish-noodling, grade and highschool bullying, tickle combat, foodfighting, jello-jamboree, pudding slap, cadaver-toss and hotdog catching, I can tell u that i have fought my fair share of trashtalking girlscouts and athletic women who didn't respect that i am more than just a piece of meat, and I have won almost half of those fights!

Cap should take this. Never have i laughed so hard at such a claim made about their personal life by a poster rolling on floor laughing

I'm not saying you are lying nor telling the truth but damn brah laughing out loud

riv6672
That was some Ric Flair level bullshit right there. thumb up

h1a8
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Amazons ARE fodder. Just like parademons, just like no name lanterns, kyrptonians, atlanteans, sentinels, beyonders, celestials, assassins, ninjas, asgardians doomsday clones etc. They are good soldiers but en masse nothing spectacular. Id love to see an example of Amazonian martial arts that place them on even Tim Drakes level. U dont buy it? Create a thread Nightwing, Jason Todd, Cassandra Cain, Drake vs 4 no name Amazons.

U missed the point

Agree to disagree. Cap is Cap. Hes above the likes of Daredevil.

All right, I'm officially challenging you to prove that Amazons are fodder. Post some examples, where a grade A human level fighter treats an Amazon like fodder. They have THOUSANDS OF YEARS of fighting experience. Their fighting arts was stated in comics to be superior to all other Earthly arts. This is not contradicted anywhere. If it is then show me.

You are basically saying that lack of feats proves they are fodder. This is faulty logic. No feats =/= weak. They were already stated to be superior and to have thousands of years of experience. This is strong evidence and it forms a basis.

If you can't prove by showing examples, then you have no basis and are trolling.

If Cap can fight DD nearly evenly then he would do worse with DD's physical stats. This is common sense. How can someone reduce their stats advantage tremendously and still perform the same? You make no sense.

meep-meep
Listen up...

Cap should take this.

I lol'd. Definitely Rick Flair-esque.

deathslash

If Cap can fight DD nearly evenly then he would do worse with DD's physical stats. This is common sense. How can someone reduce their stats advantage tremendously and still perform the same? You make no sense. You do realize that Crossbones (who has given cap fits) still lost to a depowered Steve right? You act as if real world physics and logic applies in a world where gods and demons regularly have trouble fighting humans.

Also, using your logic, Captain Anerica is undeniably above Wonder Woman since he's beaten Taskmaster. You know, the same taskmaster that murdered Asgardians (who have "THOUSANDS OF YEARS" of fighting experience).

krisblaze
Listen up...

Cap should take this.

This is gold

h1a8
Originally posted by deathslash
You do realize that Crossbones (who has given cap fits) still lost to a depowered Steve right? You act as if real world physics and logic applies in a world where gods and demons regularly have trouble fighting humans.

Also, using your logic, Captain Anerica is undeniably above Wonder Woman since he's beaten Taskmaster. You know, the same taskmaster that murdered Asgardians (who have "THOUSANDS OF YEARS" of fighting experience).
I hate people who troll.
Stating Cap beat crossbones, ignoring the context. Cap used a plot device to beat him. He would have lost otherwise. ABC logic rarely works.

Captain America has a physical edge on Taskmaster and a shield. And Cap never beat Taskmaster in a h2h fight.

Amazons have the fighting and training experience, but more importantly, THEIR FIGHTING ARTS WERE STATED TO BE SUPERIOR THAN ALL OTHER EARTHLY ARTS.

No where it states the Asgardian fighting arts is superior to all Earthly arts.

xJLxKing
What is a depowered WW level like?

SquallX
Originally posted by xJLxKing
What is a depowered WW level like?

Pretty sure she's an equal to Nlack Canary. Diana spars with Canary all the times.

Diana have also been taught by both her Mom who fought in countless wars, and her right hand. Phillipus I think her name is.

I've only seen pics here and there, but Diana had a short sting depowered, and she was as agile as any metas, and she was kicking ass.

I think the two most impressive being she bested she while depowered was Achilles and Beowulf. Could be wrong since all I saw were a few pics, and I wasn't interested enough to get the comics.

riv6672
^^^the below is powerless WW as far as i can tell...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/f5/c2/8c/f5c28c98e29e253ae631b90709f4a969.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.