Doomsday Vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Who wins

TheLordofMurder
Odin should win easily (especially based on his implied power), but Odin is severely lacking in feats...

Odin's best feat that I can think of is depowering Thor, and that's not a combat feat...

Bottomline: we need some real combat feats from Odin and then we can go from there...

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Odin should win easily (especially based on his implied power), but Odin is severely lacking in feats...

Odin's best feat that I can think of is depowering Thor, and that's not a combat feat...

Bottomline: we need some real combat feats from Odin and then we can go from there...

thumb up

Surtur
Doomsday wins. Outside of depowering Thor and teleporting him to Earth all Odin really did is kill random dark elves and frost giants with his staff.

Well wait, we might have a few more Odin feats technically. In the first movie when he goes into the Odinsleep Loki has his staff. He uses it to one shot kill the Frost Giant leader. I forget what else he did with the staff, but it is standard equipment for Odin.

I doubt he did anything impressive enough to win though.

Psychotron
Based on implied power - Odin.

Based on feats - DD.

However, if BFR is on I see nothing stopping Odin from teleporting Doomsday somewhere else.

Surtur
Actually yeah that is a good point. Odin does win this unless BFR is off.

ShadowFyre
No way to guage this fight.

playa1258
Odin is implied to be the most powerful being in the nine realms according to Loki.

Still we have basically no feats from him.

h1a8
Odin would have to Bfr DD (assuming HP DD). Otherwise he gets beaten almost as fast as Darkseid got beat.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Psychotron
However, if BFR is on I see nothing stopping Odin from teleporting Doomsday somewhere else.

This is an excellent point; the OP does not exclude BFR, so Odin wins easily with this tactic...

Still, Odin needs some real combat feats to showcase his power; he should be able to crush Doomsday without having to resort to BFR...

K-Dog
Wasn't the only reason he was able to banish Thor when and how he did because they were inside the bifrost and he stuck Heimdall's activating sword in it? So how's he going to pull that off against Doomsday?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by K-Dog
Wasn't the only reason he was able to banish Thor when and how he did because they were inside the bifrost and he stuck Heimdall's activating sword in it? So how's he going to pull that off against Doomsday?

He used teleportation on another occasion without Bifrost...

Remember when he was talking to the Frost Giant King? He used teleportation then on himself and several others on the fly...

Sable
That was the bifrost

K-Dog
I love noble wise Odin but Doomsday took a nuclear bomb to the face. That's pretty hard to beat outside of a reality warper or Death Star. Maybe if Odin can throw him into the sun?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sable
That was the bifrost

So it was...

I stand corrected...

Silent Master
He sent Thor to Earth without the Bi-frost. But we don't know any specifics on how.

Psychotron
Yes, he teleported Thor to Earth. He should be able to get rid of DD.

ShadowFyre
Thor took an explosion worse to the face than Doomsday did and ended up with scratches.

Psychotron
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Thor took an explosion worse to the face than Doomsday did and ended up with scratches.

Doomsday took a nuke, so no.

h1a8
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Thor took an explosion worse to the face than Doomsday did and ended up with scratches. No he didn't. Bifrost explosion was less than 100 tons on Thor.

Sokovia explosion was more of a breakup with a little explosion properties. Plus Thor only experienced less than 1/1000 of the total energy.

Neither compares to getting hit with a nuclear bomb at point blank range.

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
No he didn't. Bifrost explosion was less than 100 tons on Thor.

Sokovia explosion was more of a breakup with a little explosion properties. Plus Thor only experienced less than 1/1000 of the total energy.

Neither compares to getting hit with a nuclear bomb at point blank range.

LOL!!!!!

relentless1
Doomsday beats that old man down, keep in mind that anything you hit DD with only makes him stronger aside from K which Odin doesn't have

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.