Obi-Wan Kenobi (Azronger) vs Quinlan Vos, Agen Kolar, and Sora Bulq (ChocolateMuesli)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Azronger
Badabing plz don't ban Jack

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Represented by Azronger
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/22/dc/97/22dc973d2ce30cd867d8fff63ba1d1b9--jedi-sith-jedi-knight.jpg

VS

Quinlan Vos, Agen Kolar, and Sora Bulq
Represented by ChocolateMuesli
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11116/111165168/3942393-5545462283-38303.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111173561/4107492-7946621049-40580.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/4564208-sora+bulq.jpg

-Legends versions (no DD Vos) but TCW is allowed
-Everyone in their prime
-Fight takes place in a neutral location

ChocolateMuesli
gas me up u fookin kneelers

Rockydonovang
Kenobi solos three Magan guards who have relavistic speed, he ovbs blitzes

Total Warrior
This is basically B-Team Kenobi, since Bulq and Vos are more or less around Fisto and Tiin. And I don't see Kenobi soloing a B-Team

thesithmaster
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Kenobi solos three Magan guards who have relavistic speed, he ovbs blitzes

Three elite MagnaGuards were "well beyond Obi-Wan's ability to defeat" as per the ROTS novel. But elite MagnaGuards are OP- they schooled Anakin smile

Kurk
God good luck Azronger. This mismatch should allow Muesli to exercise his novice debating skills when faced with Azronger.

ChocolateMuesli
Originally posted by Kurk
God good luck Azronger. This mismatch should allow Muesli to exercise his novice debating skills when faced with Azronger.
i love u

ChocolateMuesli
who r u guys rooting 4

thesithmaster
Originally posted by ChocolateMuesli
who r u guys rooting 4

As for the debaters? None, really. I have no particular bias for either one of you, and the debating victor here is quite clear.

As for the characters? I really don't have any feelings for Quin, Agen or Sora, thus I'm not for or against them. Watching Obi-Wan die is good to me- though I didn't hate him as I did from when I watched Revenge of the Sith up until his appearence in Twin Suns which kinda redeemed him in my eyes. I'm not rooting for anyone.

Azronger
Everyone I've talked to say that Obi-Wan gets stomped or something. Either I'm really underestimating the team or everyone else is underestimating Obi-Wan

ares834
Depends on if you are using Disney canon or not. If it is composite, then things get messy.

Azronger
Look at the rules mate

thesithmaster
Originally posted by Azronger
Everyone I've talked to say that Obi-Wan gets stomped or something. Either I'm really underestimating the team or everyone else is underestimating Obi-Wan

Obi doesn't get stomped, but the team does win solidly in my view. Each member of the team has very impressive feats.

Really interested to see your case for Obi.

ares834
Look at the rules mate

Ah yes. Then yeah, I'd agree with Kenobi winning.

ChocolateMuesli
i mean we are just using everything legends

ChocolateMuesli
Originally posted by ares834
Depends on if you are using Disney canon or not. If it is composite, then things get messy.
wat do u mean by composite and disney canon?

DarthAnt66
Jack's gonna handle Az like a wet rag.

Deronn_solo
Kenobi stands no chance, lel.

thesithmaster
Originally posted by Deronn_solo

I'd say no chance is a bit too harsh, but the team does win a vast majority.

Raptor22

Kurk
Can someone give me some backstory to who this "Jack" guy is? All I remember is him being the dude from Turkey who was banned for posting pics of a chick taking a dump on a guy's belly.

ares834

Why? Quinlan and Bulq aren't all that impressive.

Rockydonovang
I'd think Kenobi gets rekt but I feel Az may change my mind, even if some dubious Kenobi can blitz coz he's 1646 x more powerful arguments come up

ares834
I mean, Kenobi certainly isn't blitzing anyone here. But Vos did get stomped by Kolar. I guess I fail to see where the hype comes from.

Rockydonovang
Was that not a pre-prime vos? And such a showing would imply molar could challenge Kenobi in a duel, no?

ares834
Sure.

I'm not inclined to think so, no.

TenebrousWay
In this setting a case can certainly be made to Kenobi, although, ultimately I think he loses.

deathslash
Kenobi should lose pretty badly. Sora Bulq alone was both shown and considered to be on even footing with Mace Windu. Throwing in Quinlan (with his impressive force prowess) and Kolar (with his masterful skill) should make this a pretty bad loss for Kenobi.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Kurk
Can someone give me some backstory to who this "Jack" guy is? All I remember is him being the dude from Turkey who was banned for posting pics of a chick taking a dump on a guy's belly.

http://i.imgur.com/ilW5DaA.jpg

NewGuy01
So is this still happening?

Along with me and Ant, he's the last of the first generation SWF immigrants. As it relates to KMC, I suppose you could also say he was a mentor to Carthage, one of the second-gen.

Kurk
Originally posted by NewGuy01
So is this still happening?

Along with me and Ant, he's the last of the first generation SWF immigrants. As it relates to KMC, I suppose you could also say he was a mentor to Carthage, one of the second-gen. I'm ashamed at my ignorance for the founding fathers of the SW forums.

I always thought he's the sock account from Turkey who bada keeps banning to no avail.

NewGuy01
Oh, he is. That's not the extent of his cultural relevance here, though.

TheMuser
ChocolateMuesli Rek him....

Rockydonovang
Who the fck cares if you are a founding father of a fictional debating website?

UCanShootMyNova
Rocky handing out L's.

DarthAnt66
Who the fck cares if you are a founding father of a fictional debating website?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBnJ-s12kQY&t=18m20s

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBnJ-s12kQY&t=18m20s
Ant, I'd like specifics on how you plan to kill me from behind a computer screen.

Like Revan, your talent for pointless bluster never ceases to
amaze.
(btw, the first post you replied to wasn't sarcasm, that's not what sarcasm is)

DarthAnt66
Ant, I'd like specifics on how you plan to kill me from behind a computer screen.

You don't need a PHD to realize the entire quote wasn't directed at you, lmfao.

Cringe, though.

Rockydonovang
... what?
do you not watch the links you cite as a replacement for quality banter?

DarthAnt66
*sighs*

Rockydonovang
You don't need a PHD to realize the entire quote wasn't directed at you, lmfao.

Cringe, though.
my response applies well regardless,

nice edit tho wink

DarthAnt66
No, it really doesn't.

My edit wasn't intended to be sly. Rather, at first I was confused how someone could possibly miss the point so hard, but then I realized it was you, which made everything make more soon and I explained appropriately.

Fear not, next week I'll be using sock puppets.

Rockydonovang
No, it really doesn't.

My edit wasn't intended to be sly. Rather, at first I was confused how someone could possibly miss the point so hard, but then I realized it was you, which made everything make more soon and I explained appropriately.

Fear not, next week I'll be using sock puppets.
Dammit Ant, stop taking everything so seriously, it makes you less fun to tease mad

ChocolateMuesli
would happen if azronger didnt take fookin 10 years to write his stupid posts

Rockydonovang
would happen if azronger didnt take fookin 10 years to write his stupid posts
What? Nah you've got it wrong.

AZ takes a ten minuites to post.

It takes everyone else ten years to finish reading what he's posted

ChocolateMuesli
he said give me a week yesterday kek

Rockydonovang
he said give me a week yesterday kek
oh boy, we're gonna need ten lifetimes to read whatever AZ has planned then sad

TheMuser
Az has a bad habit of making his arguments as long as a novel.

ChocolateMuesli
Originally posted by TheMuser
ChocolateMuesli Rek him....
thanks for the support buddy

Azronger

Ursumeles
10/10 post.

ChocolateMuesli
really strong opener brotha i look forward to posting my response

Selenial
that post has more holes than i care to count tbh

MythLord
kekles for shekels Man, that was a gewd post.

Total Warrior
Kenobi speed blitzing Vos and Bulq in one swing... ok

TenebrousWay
Hu3

Deronn_solo
Absolute AIDS-tier post, LMAO.

This is Jack's debate to lose.

ChocolateMuesli

This is Jack's debate to lose.
https://i.imgur.com/ArrlxJM.gif

thesithmaster

thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up

Seriously, Kenobi blitzing Bulq? WTF? Excellent cherry-picking. Dooku and Mace, Kenobi's factual superiors, totally blitzed Bulq. Oh wait...

UCanShootMyNova
This is what you fa8s get for jacking off Gillard's tier system.

MythLord
This ain't yer fawking debate. Leave it to Chocolate man.

UCanShootMyNova
Nah. I'm just scolding the rest of you for your hypocrisy.

ChocolateMuesli
gas me up

ares834
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
This is what you fa8s get for jacking off Gillard's tier system.

yes

TenebrousWay

ChocolateMuesli
anyone got tips on how i can counter his post im kinda lost

thesithmaster
anyone got tips on how i can counter his post im kinda lost

You're lost? How? The amount of misinformation in that post is bigger than the Solar System.

UCanShootMyNova
Fisto is blatantly stated to be faster then Obi Wan in Cestus Deception so that would make Az's early Obi Wan/Fisto comparison bunk. Also bring up Fisto's fight against Grievous as a way of showing TCW Fisto > TCW Obi Wan and this is on or around RotS Obi Wan's level. ILS had some solid arguments about the B team Mace brought with him being the same team he composed on numerous other highly important missions implying they are truly the best of the best or at least function the best as a team of anyone else in the order ( this is of course not including characters like Anakin, Vos or Kenobi ).

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by thesithmaster
You're lost? How? The amount of misinformation in that post is bigger than the Solar System.

Surprised to hear that coming from you tbh. Seems like the only thing you do on CV is spew his arguments back onto the forums.

thesithmaster
Surprised to hear that coming from you tbh. Seems like the only thing you do on CV is spew his arguments back onto the forums.

I've done more than spewing his arguments which a considerable amount of times are not the same at all. Where in the world did you get this idea from?

TenebrousWay
Shut up your retarded pricks.

Ursumeles
Obviously Jack knows how to counter it.

Azronger
Fisto is blatantly stated to be faster then Obi Wan in Cestus Deception so that would make Az's early Obi Wan/Fisto comparison bunk. Also bring up Fisto's fight against Grievous as a way of showing TCW Fisto > TCW Obi Wan and this is on or around RotS Obi Wan's level. ILS had some solid arguments about the B team Mace brought with him being the same team he composed on numerous other highly important missions implying they are truly the best of the best or at least function the best as a team of anyone else in the order ( this is of course not including characters like Anakin, Vos or Kenobi ).

TCD and TCW Kenobi aren't even remotely the same, you moron. Now stop derailing the debate and let chocolate boy do his thing.

thesithmaster
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
Shut up your retarded pricks.

You're calling us retarded? You actually agree with Az?

ares834

The hell?

This isn't your debate.

slayne
Welp, looks like Jack isn't going to have any difficulty here lmao

That opener had more holes in it than Swiss cheese

UCanShootMyNova
I've done more than spewing his arguments which a considerable amount of times are not the same at all. Where in the world did you get this idea from?

Your shared propensity to wank.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by ares834
The hell?

This isn't your debate.

Jack requested aid. :>

UCanShootMyNova
TCD and TCW Kenobi aren't even remotely the same, you moron. Now stop derailing the debate and let chocolate boy do his thing.

Lmao. Nobody here agrees with you. On anything. You know that, right?

TenebrousWay
You're calling us retarded? You actually agree with Az?

I'm just telling you to stop cluttering the thread since you guys aren't debating. That has nothing to do with agreeing with Az, lmao.

DarthAnt66
Lmao. Nobody here agrees with you. On anything. You know that, right?
Lies. I agree that Sidious can one-shot a trillion Revan's. Noob.

Rockydonovang
Some bold claims AZ, bold claims

TheMuser
Az.....Are you even trying or just trolling? Cause that was crap.

ChocolateMuesli Destroying this should be a snap.....for real.

TheMuser
Some bold claims AZ, bold claims

I guess bold is one word for it.....

thesithmaster
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
I'm just telling you to stop cluttering the thread since you guys aren't debating. That has nothing to do with agreeing with Az, lmao.

OK. It was just that the "retarded" in your post got me thinking otherwise.

Rockydonovang
I guess bold is one word for it.....
It's the civilized way of saying it

thesithmaster
Lies. I agree that Sidious can one-shot a trillion Revan's. Noob.

Well, of course he can one-shot a trillion Revans, he can beat a googleplex+ army of Vaders!

thesithmaster
It's the civilized way of saying it

thumb up

Most words to describe that post are so uncivilized. Even more so than blasters.

slayne
Well, of course he can one-shot a trillion Revans, he can beat a googleplex+ army of Vaders!
His claims get even more...erm... bold when you realize that he has prime Vader miles above RotS Sidious lol

thesithmaster
Originally posted by slayne
It gets even more...erm... bold when you realize that he has prime Vader miles above RotS Sidious lol

Yes, but apparently DE Sidious can beat an infinite army of Vaders. And that's just not the only inconsistency. Az has claimed Kenobi is miles above Maul/a Maul blitzer when "defending" Kenobi but treats Maul ragdolling Kenobi as legitimate to make Maul look more impressive because Sidious owned him and thus raise Sidious...

JKBart
Azronger stomped ChocolateMuslim kek

Azronger
Yes, but apparently DE Sidious can beat an infinite army of Vaders. And that's just not the only inconsistency. Az has claimed Kenobi is miles above Maul/a Maul blitzer when "defending" Kenobi but treats Maul ragdolling Kenobi as legitimate to make Maul look more impressive because Sidious owned him and thus raise Sidious...

???

UCanShootMyNova
Lmao. His argument was so bad he subconsciously purged it from his mind.

DarthAnt66
LMFAO.

thesithmaster
???

You in Kenobi vs Maul How It Happened:

"Rebels is his prime; Kenobi, Dooku and Vader are Maul blitzers now."

You in the Palpatine Supreme Thread:

"Note: Darth Maul is one of the most deadly Sith Lords in history, capable of dominating the likes of Obi-Wan Kenobi with the Force:"

You claim Darth Sidious as of DE could beat an army of Vader's but yet ROTS Sidious would die horribly to Vader. This means DE Sidious could one-shot ROTS Sidious, right? Wrong!

You in KF Vader vs DE Luke:

"Based on what could DE Sidious one-shot his RotS counterpart?"

But that's not the end of it. You said that DE Sidious could one-shot KF Vader, Plagueis and Caedus.

"Sidious one-shots"

KF Vader=ROTS Sidious according to you in your CaV:

"Not only has Anakin been stated to be far more powerful than Dooku, but also the most powerful Jedi ever, including Yoda, and even stronger as a Sith, just as strong as Sidious."

Rockydonovang
That was a long long time ago...

Azronger
You in Kenobi vs Maul How It Happened:

"Rebels is his prime; Kenobi, Dooku and Vader are Maul blitzers now."

You in the Palpatine Supreme Thread:

"Note: Darth Maul is one of the most deadly Sith Lords in history, capable of dominating the likes of Obi-Wan Kenobi with the Force:"

You claim Darth Sidious as of DE could beat an army of Vader's but yet ROTS Sidious would die horribly to Vader. This means DE Sidious could one-shot ROTS Sidious, right? Wrong!

You in KF Vader vs DE Luke:

"Based on what could DE Sidious one-shot his RotS counterpart?"

But that's not the end of it. You said that DE Sidious could one-shot KF Vader, Plagueis and Caedus.

"Sidious one-shots"

KF Vader=ROTS Sidious according to you in your CaV:

"Not only has Anakin been stated to be far more powerful than Dooku, but also the most powerful Jedi ever, including Yoda, and even stronger as a Sith, just as strong as Sidious."

Opinions can shift very quickly, mate. I no longer believe Rebels is Maul's prime, and I now fully believe DE Sidious could one-shot RotS Sidious easily.

ChocolateMuesli
I no longer believe Rebels is Maul's prime,

one step forward

and I now fully believe DE Sidious could one-shot RotS Sidious easily.

two steps back

smh

SunRazer
lol

Deronn_solo
Here lies, the last shred of credibility Azronger ever had.

R.I.P. sweet prince.

Beniboybling
Look at all these sub-tier debaters getting mad that Az is crushing. Sad. :'(

Azronger
Originally posted by SunRazer
lol

Tbh they still are per Siolo scaling and Yookunobider scaling.

Azronger
one step forward

two steps back

smh

When are you gonna respond

Azronger
Originally posted by Beniboybling

Yeah Deronn is salty that I exposed his fallacious logic and brought low his moronic arguments in our debate. It truly is sad. sad

Ursumeles
"Yookunobider" lmfao

ChocolateMuesli
wtf is yookunobider

Azronger
Yookunobider = Yoda/Dooku/Kenobi/Vader

ChocolateMuesli
Yookunobider = Yoda/Dooku/Kenobi/Vader
these 4 are all equal to each other, or what?

Azronger
No, they just scale off of each other

SunRazer
Nah, he has these names for scaling based on the characters involved in the chain. kek

ChocolateMuesli
kenobi gets scaling from this? topkek

http://i.makeagif.com/media/8-30-2015/c7gHM5.gif

Azronger
kenobi gets scaling from this? topkek

http://i.makeagif.com/media/8-30-2015/c7gHM5.gif

He does, although that's not what I was referring to.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Beniboybling
yes

Deronn_solo
Yeah Deronn is salty that I exposed his fallacious logic and brought low his moronic arguments in our debate. It truly is sad. sad

I have yet to talk with anyone that thinks you're actually winning the debate, LMAO.

Azronger
I have yet to talk with anyone that thinks you're actually winning the debate, LMAO.

Doesn't change my point smile

UCanShootMyNova
What even is your point?

ChocolateMuesli

Rockydonovang
Good counter, the use of images and gifs turn it into an auto stomp. Some holes here and there but it's a lot less...bold...than the post that preceded it

thesithmaster
Opinions can shift very quickly, mate. I no longer believe Rebels is Maul's prime, and I now fully believe DE Sidious could one-shot RotS Sidious easily.

They shifted a lot very quickly. But fair enough.

I do like the first part of your statement, the second one... one-shotting might honestly be taking it too far.

thesithmaster
Nice counter, Chocolate.

DarthAnt66
LMFAO. That has to be my all-time favorite debate post, Jack.

TheMuser
Az's post 3/10

ChocolateMuesli post 5.5-6/10

Az's got some work to do.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

The problem here is that I suspect Az's version of work is going to end up being quantity over quality.

DarthAnt66
Az's post 3/10

ChocolateMuesli post 5.5-6/10

Az's got some work to do.
wtf

chingchangwalla
Since this isn't DD Vos, Obi-Wan wins. He has already defeated/contended with combatants of far greater power and skill than this trio (Maul and Savage on Florrum comes to mind)

NewGuy01
Damn, it's been a while since I've seen anyone here cite afterimages in comics as a speed feat in a debate. Gotta give +1 to Jack for that that vintage style, even if it's probably nonsense.

Rockydonovang
Damn, it's been a while since I've seen anyone here cite afterimages in comics as a speed feat in a debate. Gotta give +1 to Jack for that that vintage style, even if it's probably nonsense.
canon Vader turned the air around him red. It's evident he's blitz ROTS Kenobi. yes

DarthAnt66
I was getting flashbacks - some good, some bad, some ugly. thumb up So many debates on SWF lost due to Revan's lack of afterimages.

It was refreshing to see it mentioned again, though.

Deronn_solo
Jack destroyed, AZ better respond with something of actual note, of he will be promptly one-shotted.

ChocolateMuesli
Well, I did note that I wasn't a fan of speed feats. I don't think it's any more nonsense than any other novel speed feat or whatever, though, do you? And really, you can substitute the term ''afterimages'' for ''blurring trail'' or whatever you'd like, which you will find in a lot of novels. My point really was that Vos is probably as fast as most characters Obi-Wan has fought. Also, all my characters are comic characters really, so it's all I can do.

Emperordmb
I remember back on SWF when someone counted the number of afterimages characters had, using it to argue Dooku was faster than Kun since Kun had six afterimages and Dooku had eight or some such shit.

ChocolateMuesli
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I remember back on SWF when someone counted the number of afterimages characters had, using it to argue Dooku was faster than Kun since Kun had six afterimages and Dooku had eight or some such shit.
Lol yeah. It wasn't really meant that way when I posted it tho tbh. It was just to show something. I don't think any of these characters are faster than each other tho an extent that matters.

Azronger
Decent post, although not a good as I was expecting given the way you've been hyped up as a debater.

Those pics were funny though

ChocolateMuesli
i guess i adjust my skill after my opponents

Rockydonovang
i guess i adjust my skill after my opponents
So you're calling AZ decent?

Rockydonovang
Decent post, although not a good as I was expecting given the way you've been hyped up as a debater.

Those pics were funny though
His post was much, much better than yours bro

ChocolateMuesli
So you're calling AZ decent?
so according to you my post was only decent, with some holes in it? and muser said 5/10

jesus im getting roasted here, oh well the lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of the sheep, so fook u all

Rockydonovang
so according to you my post was only decent, with some holes in it? and muser said 5/10

jesus im getting roasted here, oh well the lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of the sheep, so fook u all
Bruh, I was referring to this part of AZ's post:

Decent post
I've already given you praise kitty:
His post was much, much better than yours bro
Good counter, the use of images and gifs turn it into an auto stomp.

ChocolateMuesli
i'm still not sure, kbro, if i like you or i really really dislike you, u r a mixed bag

Rockydonovang
i'm still not sure, kbro, if i like you or i really really dislike you, u r a mixed bag
Are you calling me bipolar? mad

thesithmaster
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Since this isn't DD Vos, Obi-Wan wins. He has already defeated/contended with combatants of far greater power and skill than this trio (Maul and Savage on Florrum comes to mind)

This is not my debate and I won't get into a debate but how can people that aren't part of the Maul lowballers squad treat Kenobi vs Savage and Maul as legitimate?

ChocolateMuesli
mmm

Rockydonovang
This is not my debate and I won't get into a debate but how can people that aren't part of the Maul lowballers squad treat Kenobi vs Savage and Maul as legitimate?
Likely because it was legit, unsubstantiated excuses aside?

thesithmaster

Unsubstantiated excuses is not a synonym of factual circumstances you have failed rather miserably to debunk. But if you want you can keep parroting your debunked BS.

ChocolateMuesli
So Kenobi fending off the brothers and slicing off Savage's arm in a cave specifically noted to be small and obnoxious for the brothers to be fighting in, while only surviving through PIS and Maul's lack of killing intent, is legit? It's not any more legit than Ventress hanging with Anakin and Obi-Wan {and Force choking both}
simultaneously, bro. mmm

thesithmaster
So Kenobi fending off the brothers and slicing off Savage's arm in a cave specifically noted to be small and obnoxious for the brothers to be fighting in, while only surviving through PIS and Maul's lack of killing intent, is legit? It's not any more legit than Ventress hanging with Anakin and Obi-Wan {and Force choking both}
simultaneously, bro. mmm

Just pointing out that Maul wanted to kill Kenobi (given he said your death will be beyond excruciating in Season 4 and I will crush the life out of you in Sith Hunters, not to mention you will not stand in my way earlier in the episode). He didn't want to kill him as of Mandalore, but he wanted to before.

Aside from that, thumb up. Also, the amp Kbro failed to debunk.

ChocolateMuesli
Just pointing out that Maul wanted to kill Kenobi (given he said your death will be beyond excruciating in Season 4 and I will crush the life out of you in Sith Hunters, not to mention you will not stand in my way earlier in the episode). He didn't want to kill him as of Mandalore, but he wanted to before.

Aside from that, thumb up. Also, the amp Kbro failed to debunk.
Yeah, obviously Maul wanted dead, as in he didn't intend to lock Kenobi up in a cell for the rest of his life. But he didn't want to simply kill him in a fight. As he mentions aboard the Turtle Tanker, he wanted Kenobi to suffer the same pain he had by torturing him; that goes hand in hand with Maul's ''beyond excruciating'' comments in S4. But even if you for some reason don't agree, then Kenobi's survival is nothing more than PIS, given that Maul several times could have killed Kenobi with the Force instead of simply hurling him away or choking him or whatever he has done.

Ursumeles
the lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of the sheep, so fook u all
*Rains of Castamere starts playing*
*The Red Debate begins*

Rockydonovang
simultaneously, bro. mmm
1. Maul was fully intending to kill Kenobi here. Him wanting to do it slowly before is because he was in a position where he could make that choice. Kinda how Sidious chooses to kill Luke slowly in ROTJ. On Mandalore, the context of his statement, as well as the fact that taking said statement literally would be a contradiction of what he's twice said before, makes clear he meant, "I never wanted to kill you, when I lured you to Mandalore". I "never wanted to kill you" is a simpler way of saying that. That Maul is willing to kill Kenobi in their fights is made obvious by multiple things:

A. Maul offers Kenobi an ultimatum so to surrender or die, one Kenobi rejects

B. Maul straight up swings to kill Kenobi when he thinks he's down

2. In the actual episode, which takes precedent over a novel based on incomplete scripts for said episode....

A. The was plenty of space

B. The brothers never got in each other's way

C. Each brother was perfectly capable of fitting in the space that was provided and utilized far more linear styles than Kenobi's ataru which Kenobi was able to perfectly exploit despite said style being terrible in crowded spaces.

3. PIS? So Kenobi was holistically intended to be capable of taking on both of the brothers? Noted thumb up

4. Also, if you want to use contradictory parts of shadow conspiracy, a couple of things you should note:

A. In it's description of the 1 v 1 between Kenobi and Maul, it shows Kenobi edging Maul. This doesn't actually blatantly contradict the episode and shows that Kenobi, without even using empty mediation and fighting at his fullest is superior to Maul as a swordsman.

B. Kenobi, before using empty meditation(how he focuses himself) is able to simultaneously tk both maul and oppress

C. Maul attempts to, and fails to cheapshot-kill Kenobi

D. Maul blasting Kenobi is explicitly shown to be from a loss of control of his emotions where his eyes "boil with hate" and he's noted to have tapped into "animalistic rage" from the desperation of needing to save his brother.

E. Kenobi's offense is too fierce for the brothers to handle despite Kenobi being primarily a soresu user(note, it's explicitly stated he's less effective with Ataru)

F. Kenobi not being able to win with fighting defensively vs the brothers is solely attributed to not having sufficient stamina to deal with both simultaneously.

Whichever version of events you want to use, Kenobi comes out better.

The only circumstances here favoring Kenobi is access to a second blade which helped him against the duo, however this can't be used to excuse Maul individually who was clearly getting outfought despite help from his brother, and Kenobi being forced to use a secondary style.

Maul admittedly had hindered agility with his legs however this means little unless you're can prove that the difference in agility from the legs he gets from Visla makes up for his showcased inferiority+Kenobi's growth over almost a year which included the outer rim sieges up until ROTS.

ChocolateMuesli
1. Maul was fully intending to kill Kenobi here. Him wanting to do it slowly before is because he was in a position where he could make that choice. Kinda how Sidious chooses to kill Luke slowly in ROTJ. On Mandalore, the context of his statement, as well as the fact that taking said statement literally would be a contradiction of what he's twice said before, makes clear he meant, "I never wanted to kill you, when I lured you to Mandalore". I "never wanted to kill you" is a simpler way of saying that. That Maul is willing to kill Kenobi in their fights is made obvious by multiple things:

A. Maul offers Kenobi an ultimatum so to surrender or die, one Kenobi rejects

B. Maul straight up swings to kill Kenobi when he thinks he's down

2. In the actual episode, which takes precedent over a novel based on incomplete scripts for said episode....

A. The was plenty of space

B. The brothers never got in each other's way

C. Each brother was perfectly capable of fitting in the space that was provided and utilized far more linear styles than Kenobi's ataru which Kenobi was able to perfectly exploit despite said style being terrible in crowded spaces.

3. PIS? So Kenobi was holistically intended to be capable of taking on both of the brothers? Noted thumb up

4. Also, if you want to use contradictory parts of shadow conspiracy, a couple of things you should note:

A. In it's description of the 1 v 1 between Kenobi and Maul, it shows Kenobi edging Maul. This doesn't actually blatantly contradict the episode and shows that Kenobi, without even using empty mediation and fighting at his fullest is superior to Maul as a swordsman.

B. Kenobi, before using empty meditation(how he focuses himself) is able to simultaneously tk both maul and oppress

C. Maul attempts to, and fails to cheapshot-kill Kenobi

D. Maul blasting Kenobi is explicitly shown to be from a loss of control of his emotions where his eyes "boil with hate" and he's noted to have tapped into "animalistic rage" from the desperation of needing to save his brother.

E. Kenobi's offense is too fierce for the brothers to handle despite Kenobi being primarily a soresu user(note, it's explicitly stated he's less effective with Ataru)

F. Kenobi not being able to win with fighting defensively vs the brothers is solely attributed to not having sufficient stamina to deal with both simultaneously.

Whichever version of events you want to use, Kenobi comes out better.

The only circumstances here favoring Kenobi is access to a second blade which helped him against the duo, however this can't be used to excuse Maul individually who was clearly getting outfought despite help from his brother, and Kenobi being forced to use a secondary style.

Maul admittedly had hindered agility with his legs however this means little unless you're can prove that the difference in agility from the legs he gets from Visla makes up for his showcased inferiority+Kenobi's growth over almost a year which included the outer rim sieges up until ROTS.
http://i.imgur.com/CsPMTDU.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvej02mP1NM&t=1m17s

>Maul: ''I never planned on killing you, but I will make you share my pain, Kenobi''.

>Never

>Never

>Never

Never doesn't mean ''well, at one point I did, but not anymore'', broski. It clearly means at no point ever.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>