Is Joy Reid a Racist?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
She fans the flames of racism for a living.

Racist

jaden101
To quote certain people of a certain political persuasion.

"apparently facts are racist"

Surtur

Sable
Why is it ok for the left to mock Otto? And why is their no outrage when its done.

Sable
I wonder why the media doesnt care about telling the truth anymore.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
She is racist and obnoxious.

^ LoL, this guy using the word "racist" after saying these:

Words like racism have pretty much lost all meaning.
Just like the words racist, sexist, and fascist they have lost all meaning.
Triggered, racism, misogyny..have more or less lost all meaning in the USA.

Robtard's Legendary Memory: 106

Surtur: -2

Surtur
Lol why, is that what you've stooped to? The question of the thread was if she is racist. Yes, she is. This doesn't negate the fact I feel people toss the word out when it's not actual racism and that does harm.

Lol@ your memory point system. Dude, your points are so far in the negative it's not even funny. Your memory has always been selective.

So that was a nice desperate attempt, I will give you one chance for a redo.

Sable
Why is David Duke looked at in such horror when Joy is on National TV spreading rapant racism and widespread genderphobia, biggotry and racism?

Flyattractor
Because when The LEFT does it. They don't have a problem with it.

Surtur
Originally posted by Sable
Why is David Duke looked at in such horror when Joy is on National TV spreading rapant racism and widespread genderphobia, biggotry and racism?

One is white and the other one isn't.

Robtard
Lol why, is that what you've stooped to? The question of the thread was if she is racist. Yes, she is. This doesn't negate the fact I feel people toss the word out when it's not actual racism and that does harm.

Lol@ your memory point system. Dude, your points are so far in the negative it's not even funny. Your memory has always been selective.

So that was a nice desperate attempt, I will give you one chance for a redo.

IOW: "The word racist has lost all meaning unless it's me saying it!"

*special rules for a special boy*

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
IOW: "The word racist has lost all meaning unless it's me saying it!"

*special rules for a special boy*

Lol nope, this isn't hard to understand: the word loses meaning and impact the more it is misused.

But I never said people can't ever use the word lol. Use it if it applies. You, Rob, can use it if it applies. Example: calling the neo nazis racist. Boom, applies, no problem.

The thread is also called "is joy reid racist?". It's kinda hard to avoid using the term when a direct question about a persons racism is posed.

Sable
Joy Reid, the week of the shooting, analyzied Scalise voting record to see if his shooting was justified.

chingchangwalla
Joy Reid is a silly dindu

Sable
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/09/12/bias-alert-msnbcs-joy-reid-says-trump-makes-now-worst-time-to-be-human.html

Flyattractor
Didn't this old Commie Cow quit this show at some point?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.