Dr. Light (Kimiyo) Vs Nova

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
http://i.imgur.com/aFs9S9C.jpg

vs

http://i.imgur.com/kTTM3RU.jpg

leonidas
nova would take her, no doubt.

Zack M
Nah. This would be one hell of a fight. She can control all forms of energy/light.

leonidas
not gonna matter if he punches her face off. between his shields, worldmind and gravitational powers that she couldn't counter, he'd end this reasonably quickly. assuming this is rich. /shrug

Zack M
She can turn intangible/light entity. He won't be able to.

darthgoober
Originally posted by leonidas
not gonna matter if he punches her face off. between his shields, worldmind and gravitational powers that she couldn't counter, he'd end this reasonably quickly. assuming this is rich. /shrug
Don't forget his ability to absorb energy. Even before he got the full Nova force he was able to absorb a bunch of Gladiators HV.

-Pr-
I know a lot about Kimiyo. I know sweet **** all about Nova.

So gonna go with Kimiyo.

Zack M
Originally posted by darthgoober
Don't forget his ability to absorb energy. Even before he got the full Nova force he was able to absorb a bunch of Gladiators HV.

Kimiyo was able to absorb energy from friggen Starbreaker.

leonidas
his gravimetric shields have held intangible energy beings in the past (the harrow) and if you're typically high balling, rich's shields withstood the herald my rage blast and he killed annihilus, both showings WELL above anything she is capable of. there is nothing she has to offer that he hasn't already taken out. he manhandled evil quasar and took moonstone out without problems, who also possesses intangibility. his own energy absorption feats are also exceptional, at least equal to her own. energy attacks won't save her, intangibility (which she almost NEVER uses, and never for any prolonged time that i've ever seen) won't save her and she has no counters for his gravity-based powers. worldmind would also ensure he found a way to counter her powers by calculating a weakness for him to exploit. he likely wouldn't need wm's help though, as he is simply more powerful and experienced than she is. he wins a huge majority here alsmot without question.

Zack M
She would still be able to drain his energy.

qwertyuiop1998
Time to bump some golgo threads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.