Violence at Neo Nazi protest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rage.Of.Olympus
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/08/12/us/charlottesville-protest-white-nationalist.html?referer=https://t.co/8QFs6zs5Gs?amp=1&referer=

Warning, the following video is disturbing. A vehicle is driven straight into a group of counter alt-right/Nazi etc. protestors:
https://youtu.be/wtGrk2F10cI

jaden101
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/08/12/us/charlottesville-protest-white-nationalist.html?referer=https://t.co/8QFs6zs5Gs?amp=1&referer=

Warning, the following video is disturbing. A vehicle is driven straight into a group of al-right/Nazi etc. protestors:
https://youtu.be/wtGrk2F10cI

Except that it wasn't driven into alt-right protestors. It was driven into people who were protesting against the Nazi protestors.

jaden101
https://twitter.com/kwilli1046/status/896448644278341634?s=09

Rage.Of.Olympus
So from what I understand a confederate statue is being taken down. Alt right protest happens (Imo: Nazi wannabes with no sense of irony screaming patriotism while waving foreign flags and Nazi memorabilia). Counter protest happens and that sack of human shit tries to use a bunch of people as speed bumps....

And yes I know that's a little vulgar but I don't think anyone practicing Nazi ideology in 2017 is capable of critical thinking. Of all the challenges facing the human race, idiots like this are still quoting Adolf Hitler....

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by jaden101
Except that it wasn't driven into alt-right protestors. It was driven into people who were protesting against the Nazi protestors.

Sorry, fixed that.

Flyattractor
When You learn how to PROPERLY Post a Youtube Vid this might be worth discussing.

And yes.. Fascism is really a Problem of the Left. Not the Right.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm on my cellphone. I don't think video format is what defines what is worth discussing.

jaden101
Originally posted by Flyattractor
When You learn how to PROPERLY Post a Youtube Vid this might be worth discussing.

And yes.. Fascism is really a Problem of the Left. Not the Right.

r0guSatguSk

There you go.

A right winger plows a car into a crowd of people and kills at least one in an attack similar to those carried out by Islamic extremists and Fly responds by blaming the people being attacked.

Sable
What a shit show.

Flyattractor
I'm on my cellphone. I don't think video format is what defines what is worth discussing.

Technically I have found FAULT with the ENTIRETY of your Presentation, from the Thread Title to the way you presented the content of Said Thread. So D+ at best. Plus you being so Impatient as to blame the Cheap Phone you are using....D at best....At BEST! And a D is in no way ever "BEST".

r0guSatguSk

There you go.

A right winger plows a car into a crowd of people and kills at least one in an attack similar to those carried out by Islamic extremists and Fly responds by blaming the people being attacked.

See even some one like JADEN can do it PROPERLY! And that is saying something....About Both of you actually....

And to "Defend the Attack" Especially in you Leftist Warp'ed View Point. It would have been an attack of an "Alt-Righter" attacking OTHER 'Alt-Righters". So I don't see how you can complain about it.

That and I just finished my Pepsi and Toast Breakfast after just waking up and I really don't feel like reading all the Leftist Tripe in the Leftist Web Site Fake News just yet.

jaden101
Technically I have found FAULT with the ENTIRETY of your Presentation, from the Thread Title to the way you presented the content of Said Thread. So D+ at best. Plus you being so Impatient as to blame the Cheap Phone you are using....D at best....At BEST! And a D is in no way ever "BEST".

See even some one like JADEN can do it PROPERLY! And that is saying something....About Both of you actually....

And to "Defend the Attack" Especially in you Leftist Warp'ed View Point. It would have been an attack of an "Alt-Righter" attacking OTHER 'Alt-Righters". So I don't see how you can complain about it.

That and I just finished my Pepsi and Toast Breakfast after just waking up and I really don't feel like reading all the Leftist Tripe in the Leftist Web Site Fake News just yet.

Yeah. Best to live in ignorance and defend murder. Nice one.

Flyattractor
Yeah. Best to live in ignorance and defend murder. Nice one.

Yes, that is a big trait of the Left. Hence why they are trying to tear down these statuses and thus try and rewrite History by removing Their SINS from it, like how The Left created said Confederacy, and all the problems that came from it. Such as Racism and The KKK ...which was formed by Democrats.

Sable

In all honesty. I know what you did. You saw it happen, so you wanted to come here and as quick as you could post it. Thats why you didnt bother to proof read your op, make it factual and didnt even bother with a proper thread title. My question is why? What was so dire you had to post this as quick as possible without taking the time to vet the info and make a proper thread title?

jaden101
Yes, that is a big trait of the Left. Hence why they are trying to tear down these statuses and thus try and rewrite History by removing Their SINS from it, like how The Left created said Confederacy, and all the problems that came from it. Such as Racism and The KKK ...which was formed by Democrats.

So you're a lefty now?

Flyattractor
So you're a lefty now?

Yes. I am. Are you here to give me my "Welcome to the Klan"
Gift Basket?

Afro Cheese
civil war part 2 on its way

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
civil war part 2 on its way

Oh it is already here.

Sable
Pelosi and Schumer need more dead people to register to vote

Surtur
I did not know somebody had died. I do not approve of that. Even if they didn't die I do not approve of it.

I just feel like the best thing is to tell the nazis to f*ck off. If they wanna have some lame rally? Okay.

I almost wonder if the counter protesters underestimated this crowd. A lot of times the people they are calling neo nazis and alt right are not anything of the sort. Now they are dealing with *actual* crazy neo nazis.

Sable

Flyattractor
Typical Leftist Tactics.

Emperordmb
I'll defend Surtur from criticisms since I actually think he's worth defending, but you Flyattractor are little more than a partisan hack who offers nothing of substance to the conversation.

Surtur

jaden101
Such a shame to violate the rights of all those people dressed in klan hoods, doing Nazi salutes, carrying swastikas, wearing t-shirts with Hitler quotes on them and shouting "heil Trump"

Surtur
I'm reading more and I guess they are pissed off because of confederate statues, but also the renaming of a park. It used to be named after Robert E Lee. They renamed it "emancipation park".

Lol, the nazis probably had a heart attack.

Surtur
Such a shame to violate the rights of all those people dressed in klan hoods, doing Nazi salutes, carrying swastikas, wearing t-shirts with Hitler quotes on them and shouting "heil Trump"

Lol see, this is why this is awkward. Technically our country should allow this, at least them having the right to rally.

This puts people who are really dedicated to upholding the constitution in an awkward position.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'll defend Surtur from criticisms since I actually think he's worth defending, but you Flyattractor are little more than a partisan hack who offers nothing of substance to the conversation.

I don't have a Problem with that.

Unlike when Leftist Political Figures in positions of authority missuses their positions to do the same in Reverse like at rallies where AntiFa groups Violently Attacked people that they disagree'ed with by telling Police and Other Emergency Agencies to STAND DOWN and not respond to said AntiFa attacks.

Gotchya!

Sable

Praising hitler is becoming more common place. In germany migrants were hailing Hitler and holding their hand up in a nazi salute. Its not just one group, and its not just white people.

kpXPbz_5Zwk

Emperordmb
Yes it is a shame to violate the rights of any individual in a country that claims to protect those rights.

And I have no love for the alt-right, they play the same shitty collectivist identity politics game the other way around and their views are unpalatable to liberal values, but wrongthink is not an excuse for rescinding somebody's rights.

Surtur
Let's just put the neo nazis and antifa in some big stadium and let them fight it out.

Silent Master
Evelyn Beatrice Hall:
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Sable
Praising hitler is becoming more common place. In germany migrants were hailing Hitler and holding their hand up in a nazi salute. Its not just one group, and its not just white people.

kpXPbz_5Zwk
It's weird how praising Hitler or advocating Nazism incites such a backlash, but people can openly wear the hammer and sickle or praise marxists without similar backlash.

jaden101

kpXPbz_5Zwk

😂 look at those spastics. Should jail the lot of them. Given they jailed tourists for doing Nazi salutes in front of the reichschtag

Emperordmb
😂 look at those spastics. Should jail the lot of them. Given they jailed tourists for doing Nazi salutes in front of the reichschtag
I fundamentally disagree. They shouldn't jail them, and they should release whatever tourists they did jail.

Makes me happy the US has the first amendment.

Sable

Did you hear about the nut job that had his kids taken away because he named them Nazi names, then showed up to the courthouse wearing a nazi uniform?

Sable
It's weird how praising Hitler or advocating Nazism incites such a backlash, but people can openly wear the hammer and sickle or praise marxists without similar backlash.

Im with you on that, communism under Stalin killed what 50 million people?

Flyattractor

There is already a thread bout that topic, but here is the vid that starts it off.

nUGkKKAogDs

jaden101
Did you hear about the nut job that had his kids taken away because he named them Nazi names, then showed up to the courthouse wearing a nazi uniform?

Yeah I read about that guy and saw the photos of him. Amazed someone ****ed him consentually and more than once.

Sable
Hahahahahhahaha I saw the video was lmao. He brought his wife wearing the womens uniform.

Emperordmb
Yeah I read about that guy and saw the photos of him. Amazed someone ****ed him consentually and more than once.
Are you shaming a woman for her sexual choices?!

****ing sexist!

jaden101
I fundamentally disagree. They shouldn't jail them, and they should release whatever tourists they did jail.

Makes me happy the US has the first amendment.

Na. The first country that gave an inch to Nazis was Germany. They get nothing. **** 'Em.

Emperordmb
Na. The first country that gave an inch to Nazis was Germany. They get nothing. **** 'Em.
Nazism is a truly ****ed up ideology, but a government is oppressing people if it is jailing people for their speech. You and I may not like them but they have rights too.

Sable
Whats the difference between communism and facism in your mind?

Flyattractor
There is already a thread bout that topic, but here is the vid that starts it off.

nUGkKKAogDs

Surtur
Im with you on that, communism under Stalin killed what 50 million people?

Lol yeah and you ever watch the "space race" docu-series on netflix? The Soviets could have potentially won that race, but their best scientist died(their Wernher von Braun). Why did he die? Of a weak heart. What caused it? Oh, Stalin threw him in a Gulag for like 6-7 years.

jaden101
Nazism is a truly ****ed up ideology, but a government is oppressing people if it is jailing people for their speech. You and I may not like them but they have rights too.

They're a bit sensitive about it in Germany. You can get the jail for holocaust denial.

I do find it odd that people who say we can't jail Nazis for Nazi stuff but we should be jailing people who support Islamic extremism (and vice versa) . Jail the ****ing lot of em. Bunch of *****

Afro Cheese
The best thing you can do to any demonstration that you deem illegitimate - be it nazis, antifa, whatver - is to not show up and pay them no attention. If we all had the discipline to do this then they would eventually **** off on their own, due to diminishing returns.

Unfortunately we all love hearing our own voices so much that this will never happen, and the extremists on both sides will continue to duke it out in the streets.

Surtur
They're a bit sensitive about it in Germany. You can get the jail for holocaust denial.

I do find it odd that people who say we can't jail Nazis for Nazi stuff but we should be jailing people who support Islamic extremism (and vice versa) . Jail the ****ing lot of em. Bunch of *****

You see this is why I hate this, because it's almost like you are put in a position to defend nazi pieces of shit lol. But here goes: I want the Islamic extremists jailed if they are talking about murdering folk. Some imams have preached that. That goes beyond hate speech.

Nazis tend to scream about white power, but I don't know if they specifically are calling for the murder of anyone who isn't a nazi.

vansonbee
Some comments on youtube are saying this is a backlash towards the left. The left (BLM, Antifa, etc..) in the past yr has attacked Alt-Right protesters (setting people on fire, etc..) and now they're pushing back, i guess?

edit: just found this on another site,

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1502570181740.jpg

Silent Master

Who here has said that?

Emperordmb

Yes and I don't think that's justified for the German government to do.

And those people are hypocrites. (Unless they draw a distinction based on incitement of violence) There are large large numbers of free speech absolutists who do not fall into the hypocritical camp you've mentioned, and their hypocrisy doesn't justify violating people's right to free speech.

Afro Cheese

I do find it odd that people who say we can't jail Nazis for Nazi stuff but we should be jailing people who support Islamic extremism (and vice versa) . Jail the ****ing lot of em. Bunch of ***** To me, that's an over-correction on their (Germany's) part. And that is typically how you end up with ill advised policies these days: by over-correcting in an attempt to combat some previous injustice or disaster.

Surtur
I have to say I do not agree with jailing people for holocaust denial. Seriously? Come on Germany. You are trying way too hard to make up for your past atrocities.

It's even more bizarre considering they are willing to let a flood of migrants in and cover up mass rapes for them. It's like they legitimately can't learn lol.

BackFire
Changed the title to reflect the topic of the thread as the original was just a link to a youtube video

Surtur
Where is the Bear Jew when you need him?

jaden101
Originally posted by Silent Master
Who here has said that?

Its an accusation that's been bandied about often on here. That leftists want right wingers jailed while subsequently not calling for Islamic extremists to be jailed for similar hate speech.

Sable
Originally posted by vansonbee
Some comments on youtube are saying this is a backlash towards the left. The left (BLM, Antifa, etc..) in the past yr has attacked Alt-Right protesters (setting people on fire, etc..) and now they're pushing back, i guess?

edit: just found this on another site,

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1502570181740.jpg

So the person who rammed their car into people was a far left progressive?

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1502570181740.jpg? __cf_waf_tk__=087321002elpFfVvTBCtVYgPoYuefxax23ps

Flyattractor
https://media.tenor.com/images/7ef310ebf52c446353a009400d1f00cf/tenor.gif

Bashar Teg
what's the score? how many nazis did they run over?

Robtard
Alt-Right/Neo-Nazis trying to kill people for prostesting their hate speech? Hmm. It's almost like they've been emboldened to lash out this way by someone...

Oh Trumpers....

Steve Zodiac
Alt ribht scum, horrible stuff going on grom these right wing loons.

Flyattractor
No No No. The Nazi was DRIVING the Car. You Silly Leftist You.

I know it is hard but try to get your facts right....at least once.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
Alt-Right/Neo-Nazis trying to kill people for prostesting their hate speech? Hmm. It's almost like they've been emboldened to lash out this way by someone...

oh so it was actually not leftists. thats what i get for trusting the word of retards. d'oh!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/12/us/charlottesville-white-nationalists-rally/index.html

Flyattractor
Oh like CNN would have the real truth. Lol! only Phaggots watch and trust CNN!

Bashar Teg
No No No. The Nazi was DRIVING the Car. You Silly Leftist You.

I know it is hard but try to get your facts right....at least once.

and you're happy about it because you're indeed are a sociopath?

Robtard
Virginia Nazis. I hate Virginia Nazis.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
and you're happy about it because you're indeed are a sociopath?

Hey. Do not Deflect this Thread with you own personal animosity towards others.

This thread is about how Leftist Fascism is on the Rise in the World.

We don't need to take another trip to Dodge City.

eek!

Bashar Teg
Hey. Do not Deflect this Thread with you own personal animosity towards others.

This thread is about how Leftist Fascism is on the Rise in the World.

We don't need to take another trip to Dodge City.

eek!

oh so nazis are leftists now. cool. good luck with your drugs and unemployment. thumb up

Sable
4chan has this wrong. I dont believe that kid did this. I visited his fb cause his name is trending, hes been posting random crap. The police say the guys in jail. Cant be him.

Afro Cheese
lol@ how both sides are so eager for the driver to be a member of the other side, so they can mine a genuine tragedy for cheap political points

you people are soulless automatons serving a master that doesn't even pat you on the back and tell you "good job." ****ing pathetic.

Robtard
4chan has this wrong.

Honestly, you really should never trust 4chan

Flyattractor
oh so nazis are leftists now. cool. good luck with your drugs and unemployment. thumb up

Well The Word "Nazi" is an acronym of National Socialists and last I heard. Socialism is a Left Wing Form of GUB-MINT!

So yes. Nazis are lefties.

eek!

Bashar Teg
i literally just woke up from a nap and read this post and replied

So the person who rammed their car into people was a far left progressive?

Well The Word "Nazi" is an acronym of National Socialists and last I heard. Socialism is a Left Wing Form of GUB-MINT!

So yes. Nazis are lefties.

eek!

wow clever trick. do more drugs loser thumb up

Robtard
lol@ how both sides are so eager for the driver to be a member of the other side, so they can mine a genuine tragedy for cheap political points

you people are soulless automatons serving a master that doesn't even pat you on the back and tell you "good job." ****ing pathetic.

https://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/atheists.png

Sable
There is a serious lack of sex in the world. I bet none of the people there gotted laid for years. What a bunch of losers.

Afro Cheese
yes, deflect with a lazy meme. that sure proves me wrong.

Bashar Teg
yes, deflect with a lazy meme. that sure proves me wrong.

i dont think it's intent was to prove you wrong, but rather expose the hypocrisy of you on your soapbox being better than everyone loudly.

Flyattractor
i literally just woke up from a nap and read this post and replied

wow clever trick. do more drugs loser thumb up

All of my Drugs are Prescription only. THANKS OBAMACARE!!!!!

And that is what we call a DEFECTION!!!!!!!!

Bashy Loves going to DODGE CITY!!!!

https://thumb1.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/164459732/498169663/stock-vector-welcome-to-dodge-city-highway-sign-498169663.jpg

Afro Cheese
the funny thing is you criticize one particular side, they just deflect with "WELL WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER GUYS"

then you criticize both sides, and the deflection comes in the form of "OH LOOK AT MR HIGH AND MIGHTY"

the bottom line is you are desperately avoiding confronting any actual criticism

Robtard
i dont think it's intent was to prove you wrong, but rather expose the hypocrisy of you on your soapbox being better than everyone loudly.

^ This guy effing https://media.giphy.com/media/gDCdTnp1q0VIQ/giphy.gif

Flyattractor
I am?

Gosh.

Bashar Teg
All of my Drugs are Prescription only. THANKS OBAMACARE!!!!!

And that is what we call a DEFECTION!!!!!!!!

Bashy Loves going to DODGE CITY!!!!

nope, no matter how much crack cocaine you smoke out of that glass dick, nazis are right wing. so sorry, sad

Robtard
nope, no matter how much crack cocaine you smoke out of that glass dick, nazi's are right wing. so srry, :{

Not all Rightwingers are Nazis, but all Nazis are Rightwing.

Flyattractor
nope, no matter how much crack cocaine you smoke out of that glass dick, nazis are right wing. so sorry, sad

Yeah. You just keep trying to re-write history. You silly lefty you.

Emperordmb
thumb up thumb up thumb up

Robtard
"We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides," -Trump

It would be nice if Trump just had the balls to call out Nazis as Nazis. He never really has a problem calling out the radical far-Left as radicals

Sable
Police Chopper crashed, 2 dead

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/charlottesville-protests-police-helicopter-crash-10979445

Afro Cheese
^ This guy effing https://media.giphy.com/media/gDCdTnp1q0VIQ/giphy.gif uh huh im on a soapbox etc etc, got it.

maybe i'm an arrogant bastard, i'll accept that

but you won't accept my legit criticism of both sides shamelessly looking to exploit human tragedy for a very cheap political point. if the person driving the car is a nazi, then somehow the left just scored. if they were a progressive, then somehow the "trumpers" just scored. is that game really worth playing?

Bashar Teg
didnt have to quote the gif tho

Steve Zodiac
Does Flyattractor really think National Socialism is Socialism... and National Socialists were left wing? He's like a retard amirite?

Robtard
uh huh im on a soapbox etc etc, got it.

maybe i'm an arrogant bastard, i'll accept that

but you won't accept my legit criticism of both sides shamelessly looking to exploit human tragedy for a very cheap political point. if the person driving the car is a nazi, then somehow the left just scored. if they were a progressive, then somehow the "trumpers" just scored. is that game really worth playing?

Oh no, I agree wholeheartedly with your point and if you knew the history of KMC better (i've been here a while) you'd know that this political exploitation of tragedy generally comes from one side more times than not and I know you won't like this as you're Right-leaning, but it's not the people often labeled as "liberals", "leftist", "progressives", "libtards".

Afro Cheese
Oh no, I agree wholeheartedly with your point and if you knew the history of KMC better (i've been here a while) you'd know that this political exploitation of tragedy generally comes from one side more times than not and I know you won't like this as you're Right-leaning, but it's not the people often labeled as "liberals", "leftist", "progressives", "libtards". lol... is that really supposed to justify your own behavior?

you don't agree with me, friend. actions speak louder than words.

Steve Zodiac
Oh no, I agree wholeheartedly with your point and if you knew the history of KMC better (i've been here a while) you'd know that this political exploitation of tragedy generally comes from one side more times than not and I know you won't like this as you're Right-leaning, but it's not the people often labeled as "liberals", "leftist", "progressives", "libtards". /end thread

Bashar Teg
interesting read and very relevant smile

http://dynamic.uoregon.edu/jjf/defineDARVO.html

someone literally plays liberal pinball with a dodge challenger, but we gotta talk about what soulless people liberals are, guyz.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Does Flyattractor really think National Socialism is Socialism... and National Socialists were left wing? He's like a retard amirite?

Why don't you EXPLAIN how it ISN'T!?

Robtard
lol... is that really supposed to justify your own behavior?

you don't agree with me, friend. actions speak louder than words.

Um, I agreed with your point, so thereby I'm condemning the behavior regardless. Are you too angry/hurt now to see that because I called out your silly soapbox preaching with a funny pic?

Robtard
/end thread

Perfect example would be all if not just about all the Europe terror attack threads...

Emperordmb
It does amuse me when the right tries to dissociate anything negative in the history of the right from being a part of the right. "That's not true right-wingism" sounds awfully similar to "that's not true communism."

I have a friend who pulls this kinda bullshit all the time and argues that any regressive thing on the right is actually left-wing, and it's pretty annoying.

Afro Cheese
Um, I agreed with your point, so thereby I'm condemning the behavior regardless. Are you too angry/hurt now to see that because I called out your silly soapbox preaching with a funny pic? nah, I dont care about your meme

I am saying you don't agree with my point because if you did then you wouldn't continue to mine human tragedies for cheap political points, which I suspect you will. I'd love for you to prove me wrong, though.

Robtard
It does amuse me when the right tries to dissociate anything negative in the history of the right from being a part of the right. "That's not true right-wingism" sounds awfully similar to "that's not true communism."

I have a friend who pulls this kinda bullshit all the time and argues that any regressive thing on the right is actually left-wing, and it's pretty annoying.

The 'No True Scotsman' fallacy

Robtard
nah, I dont care about your meme

I am saying you don't agree with my point because if you did then you wouldn't continue to mine human tragedies for cheap political points, which I suspect you will. I'd love for you to prove me wrong, though.

Well I'm glad you're telling me what I do and don't agree with. What's my favorite flavour of tea?

Flyattractor
Well I'm glad you're telling me what I do and don't agree with. What's my favorite flavour of tea?

Don't enjoy the taste of your own medicine Robby?

Afro Cheese
I'm sorry, you're right, I should give you the benefit of the doubt. The thing is, it's very easy to say "i agree." It's another thing entirely to act on it.

Robtard
I'm sorry, you're right, I should give you the benefit of the doubt. The thing is, it's very easy to say "i agree." It's another thing entirely to act on it.

Fair enough

Bashar Teg
it's too bad our states are not nearly as quick at targeting and identifying right wing rebranded terror groups, as they are with the muslem variety. source: no alt-ISIS protests allowed.

terrorists should not be allowed to demonstrate in the first place, imo

Surtur
Dipshits whining that Trump condemned both sides instead of just the nazis.

Nope. Nazis are pieces of shit. Dipshits who showed up to fight them? Shitty too. Period.

Show of hands, who thinks both sides aren't dipshits?

Bashar Teg
poor nazis getting singled out. defend them harder. they're the real victims. the driver of that car was the real victim too.

Sable
Both sides are thugs and criminals.

Surtur
poor nazis getting singled out. defend them harder. they're the real victims. the driver of that car was the real victim too.

They are not victims. They just aren't the only dipshits in the scenario.

Anything else?

Flyattractor
And they both vote Democrat.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
They are not victims. They just aren't the only dipshits in the scenario.

Anything else?

i disagree. the re-branded terrorist organization should have been squashed by police in riot gear.

Surtur
I truly wanna see libbies try to act like one side only was violent. Then when people point out it was both sides they can whine and whine and say you are supporting nazis.

Nah, not gonna work here, sorry.

Surtur
i disagree. the re-branded terrorist organization should have been squashed by police in riot gear.

But it wasn't the police fighting them. It was dipshit counter protesters.

Bashar Teg
But it wasn't the police fighting them. It was dipshit counter protesters.

my point is that it should never have been allowed to take place.

Surtur
my point is that it should never have been allowed to take place.

Yeah, cool. Query: where does it end? The dipshits on the other side, can they have an event take place?

Bashar Teg
Yeah, cool. Query: where does it end? The dipshits on the other side, can they have an event take place?

okay, i'll just allow you time to cool off and re-read my point, so that you may comprehend it and perhaps argue against it in a relevant manner.

Steve Zodiac
When you have a Goverment that allowed and actually fanned a sociopolitical rift, where you have two sides with passionate ideological beliefs, and one sides are morally abhorrent - like the alt right, not only do you expect people to hit back but also you have to take some responsibility. He should have stopped the hate!

Bashar Teg
When you have as a Goverment allowed and actually fanned a sociopolitical rift where you have two sides with passionate ideological beliefs, and one sides are morally abhorrent like the alt right, not only do you expect people to hit back but also you have to take ome responsibility. He should have stopped the hate!

because white re-branded terrorists are people too!

Surtur
okay, i'll just allow you time to cool off and re-read my point, so that you may comprehend it and perhaps argue against it in a relevant manner.

I did read your point. Anything else?

Surtur
When you have a Goverment that allowed and actually fanned a sociopolitical rift, where you have two sides with passionate ideological beliefs, and one sides are morally abhorrent - like the alt right, not only do you expect people to hit back but also you have to take some responsibility. He should have stopped the hate!

No No No. Nazis are pieces of shit. You do not have the right to show up and commit violence though. You become a piece of shit too.

Bashar Teg
fine i'll hold your hand:

if a terrorist organization is not allowed to protest, how can there even be anti-protests?

Steve Zodiac
because white re-branded terrorists are people too! Yes, they are, easily led, stupid people. But people nonetheless.

Surtur
Now if you want special rules for preventing nazis speak, cool. But then you have to be open to those rules being applied to others as well. Sorry, that's how this country works.

Flyattractor
Yes, they are, easily led, stupid people. But people nonetheless.

It is how the Democrat Party still exists.

Steve Zodiac
fine i'll hold your hand:
U
if a terrorist organization is not allowed to protest, how can there even be anti-protests? Exactly, where people who feel strongly meet violene can occur, and I personally will always defend both sides right to protest. The internet sadly removes consequencesfor actions to a large degree.

Surtur
It is how the Democrat Party still exists.

Round these here parts we ignore that both sides are pieces of shit. Don't you dare mess up that dynamic.

Bashar Teg
Now if you want special rules for preventing nazis speak, cool. But then you have to be open to those rules being applied to others as well. Sorry, that's how this country works.

not really. but keep tryharding and being a true social justice warrior for rebranded terrorist organizations thumb up

https://www.njhomelandsecurity.gov/analysis/the-face-of-white-supremacy-in-2017

Flyattractor
Round these here parts we ignore that both sides are pieces of shit. Don't you dare mess up that dynamic.

If they are already a "Pieces of shit" then it should be really hard to mess them up.

Surtur
not really. but keep tryharding and being a true social justice warrior for rebranded terrorist organizations thumb up

https://www.njhomelandsecurity.gov/analysis/the-face-of-white-supremacy-in-2017

Lol no, it *is* really. If we prevent nazis from speaking or holding rallies(as long as they do not break the law) it opens the door to preventing others from speaking.

Do you want to open that door? Go for it.

Bashar Teg
Lol no, it *is* really. If we prevent nazis from speaking or holding rallies(as long as they do not break the law) it opens the door to preventing others from speaking.

Do you want to open that door? Go for it.

the door is already open. terrorist organizations have no right to protest. when have you seen the last pro-isis demonstration?

Silent Master
It's sad how some are willing to deny people their 1st amendment rights.

Bashar Teg
it's sad that this suddenly becomes an issue when they're nazis. sad

Surtur
the door is already open. terrorist organizations have no right to protest. when have you seen the last pro-isis demonstration?

I see BLM demonstrations. We can stop nazis from speaking. BLM gets stopped too though.

Agreed? Lol, of course you won't.

Bashar Teg
BLM was not put on a terror watch list. isnt reality neat?

Flyattractor

See any Political Leftist talk at any given U.S College or University.

Surtur

It is sad you are too stupid to understand the point of the first amendment. It's not to tell you shit you like my snowflake. It is not to please your ears.

Otherwise why bother? We do not need an amendment for speech we agree with, that is easy to handle.

That is kinda the true test, if you can handle shit that makes your skin crawl. Can you? Do we amend the constitution to not apply to nazis? Cuz that brings the chance to make it not apply to other groups. Do you truly want to start this chain reaction? It's dumb as f*ck.

Bashar Teg
It's sad how some are willing to deny people their 1st amendment rights.

antifa was also put on terror watch lists, so i expect your equally dedicated defense of them as well.

buh-bye

Silent Master

It's always been an issue for me. you might have different standards, but I don't.

Surtur
BLM was not put on a terror watch list. isnt reality neat?

In reality they have rallies where they chant about killing cops.

So whoever is in charge of the list? They missed some.

Pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon. The only good cop is a dead cop.

I know, use the traditional excuse: they weren't truly BLM.

Bashar Teg
It's always been an issue for me. you might have different standards, but I don't.

antifa was also put on terror watch lists, so i expect your equally dedicated defense of them as well.

so i guess you believe antifa should be allowed 1st amendment rights and allowed at the protests?

Surtur

buh-bye

Besides New Jersey, where else?

Silent Master
Yes, I do. because unlike you, I don't believe the 1st amendment only applies to people I agree with.

Surtur
Yes, I do. because unlike you, I don't believe the 1st amendment only applies to people I agree with.

I am honestly astounding by the stupidity. Antifa being put on a terror watch list wouldn't negate their right to say things. As long as they do not advocate violence.

The problem is that the leftists will interpret saying something like "this group technically has the right to say what they want" as support for the group.

What is the point of the 1st amendment if it's only stuff you agree with? It takes zero effort to tolerate stuff you agree with.

Bashar Teg
Besides New Jersey, where else?

goalpost-moving time! there was no federal act so surt is winnar!

Surtur
Make no mistake, I do not feel Antifa should be able to show up in masks like little pussies and destroy shit.

If they wanted to show their faces and whine about fascism even though they don't even understand what it is....that would be okay. Show up and scream about fascism till your lungs collapse for all I care.

Bashar Teg

terrorists are not just "people i disagree with". try harder with all that tryharding.

Surtur
goalpost-moving time! there was no federal act so surt is winnar!

Lol dude, you literally moved the goalposts when you asked me for world leaders who said crazier shit than Trump.

How soon they forget.

Steve Zodiac
Make no mistake, I do not feel Antifa should be able to show up in masks like little pussies and destroy shit.

If they wanted to show their faces and whine about fascism even though they don't even understand what it is....that would be okay. Show up and scream about fascism till your lungs collapse for all I care. sometimes Justice goes masked

Bashar Teg
Lol dude, you literally moved the goalposts when you asked me for world leaders who said crazier shit than Trump.

How soon they forget.

anther misrepresentation and sad attempt at derailing to deflect from nazis looking bad. if you want to address your failure on that topic you can do so in the otf, ladyboy.

Silent Master
terrorists are not just "people i disagree with". try harder with all that tryharding.

What is the term for people that think certain groups shouldn't have any constitutional rights?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>