Order These Machines By tech level/impressiveness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Gort: The day the earth stood still
Destroyer
Dofp sentinel
World engine
Independence day spaceship
Dark elves Ships
The bifrost
Dr whos telephone booth
Sentines from X-Men Last stand

Sable
Nah dumb thread

TethAdamTheRock
Then stop posting in my threads

John Murdoch
Gort's nanites should eat through both sets of Sentinels. Doctor Who survives if he can travel back in time.

How would the nanites affect the otherworldly tech like World Engine, ID4 spaceship, and bifrost? Nanites could solo if they can eat all the Asgardian, Kryptonian, and alien tech/materials.

Silent Master
The top three are going to be, in no particular order

Gort: The day the earth stood still
The Bi-Frost
Dr whos telephone booth

John Murdoch
^I can agree with this. Really depends on what can stop the nanites.

What about World Engine? Dark Elves ship? ID4 ship w/shielding?

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by John Murdoch
Gort's nanites should eat through both sets of Sentinels. Doctor Who survives if he can travel back in time.

How would the nanites affect the otherworldly tech like World Engine, ID4 spaceship, and bifrost? Nanites could solo if they can eat all the Asgardian, Kryptonian, and alien tech/materials. its a list

Sable
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Then stop posting in my threads

Nah

John Murdoch
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
its a list

My bad. Here we go:

1) The Bifrost
2) Dr. Who's Telephone Booth
3) Gort
4) World Engine
5) Dark Elves Ships
6) Destroyer
7) DoFP Sentinels
8) ID4 Spaceship
9) X-Men: The Last Stand Sentinels

Reasoning:
- The Bifrost can transport beings between dimensions, and Dr. Who can travel through time and space, whilst Gort is confined to one location and place in time. If Gort's nanites can eat every other type of tech listed here, at least the Bifrost and the telephone booth can BFR him or go back in time.
- The world engine can terraform planets like Gort, but the tentacle defense system doesn't trump nanites, IMO.
- Stealth that can get past Heimdall + super-duper durability and some firepower for Dark Elves ships
- Destroyer is a sentient watchdog suit of armor with laser powers vs. Sentinels can copy mutant-gene powers and make them part of their own robotic code. I'll go with the magic hollow suit of armor.
- ID4 Spaceship edges out The Last Stand's Sentinels. Sure you can hack it with a '95 Mac laptop, but Wolverine and Colossus took a Last Stand Sentinel down via fastball special.

playa1258
Tardis
World Engine
Bifrost
GORT
ID4 Destroyer
Dark Elve ships
DOFP Sentinals
Destroyer
Last stand Sentinels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.