Death Penalty for hate crimes resulting in murder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Poll

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Sable
Poll Sounds like your want Sharia law.

Sable
Its a poll. Do you understand what that means puppet?

Steve Zodiac
Its a poll. Do you understand what that means puppet? triggered

Sable
Its a poll, and you named yourself a puppet, sounds like you are triggered.

Steve Zodiac
Its a poll, and you named yourself a puppet, sounds like you are triggered. toxic aren't you?

Sable
Arn't you?

Sable
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Sounds like your want Sharia law.

Simply should people who commit hate crimes resulting in murder or death be executed?

Emperordmb
I don't see why hate crimes need to be distinguished from regular crimes. Murder is murder either way.

Sable
Typical, leftists don't want to execute the racists who commute hate crimes.

Beniboybling
laughing out loud

what a sad loser.

Sable
Originally posted by Beniboybling
laughing out loud

what a sad loser.

So you don't think the person that killed the girl yesterday should be executed?

Steve Zodiac
laughing out loud

what a sad loser.

He's mental, I don't think he's even trolling anymore, I think this is who he is.

Beniboybling
So you don't think the personal that killed the girl yesterday should be executed? only if we can bump off the illiterate morons first?

Beniboybling
He's mental, I don't think he's even trolling anymore, I think this is who he is. I think his ban broke him. sad

Sable
only if we can we bump off the illiterate morons first?

You first then since you clearly can't read, boy.

Sable
He's mental, I don't think he's even trolling anymore, I think this is who he is.

It's great you have no idea what's going on.

Steve Zodiac
I think his ban broke him. sad He just seems broken, poor guy. I feel sorry for him.

Beniboybling
You first then since you clearly can't read, boy. You are hereby commuted to death. uhuh

Sable
So you don't think the person that killed the girl yesterday should be executed?

Sable
I think his ban broke him. sad

Clearly I have broken you, obssssed guy.

Steve Zodiac
Clearly I have broken you, obssssed guy.

Mental

Sable
Mental

laughing out loud

#Triggeredagainandagain

Surtur
Murder for any reason should result in the immediate execution of the killer.

I still have never figured out why a murder committed out of hate is worse than...I dunno, killing a dude cuz you want his shoes?

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Surtur
Murder for any reason should result in the immediate execution of the killer.

I still have never figured out why a murder committed out of hate is worse than...I dunno, killing a dude cuz you want his shoes?

Hmm, I'm not one for execution.

Not because I don't feel they deserve it, but because the risk of innocent people being put to death by the state was, is, and always will be a continual risk. Human societies and laws are flawed, thus it is not possible to completely eliminate risks of innocent people dying in state sponsored executions. And once a human is dead, you cannot undo that damage.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero

Not because I don't feel they deserve it, but because the risk of innocent people being put to death by the state was, is, and always will be a continual risk. Human societies and laws are flawed, thus it is not possible to completely eliminate risks of innocent people dying in state sponsored executions. And once a human is dead, you cannot undo that damage.

Capital punishment makes the state a murderer.

Surtur

We've imprisoned innocent people too, sometimes for decades.

Bashar Teg
it's just another "death penalty yes/no" topic so i will just say "no" again because what adam said.

...though 'murder' is defined as 'unlawful'

Darkstorm Zero
We've imprisoned innocent people too, sometimes for decades.

A living person can be remunerated. A dead person cannot, and nor can their families.

Surtur
A living person can be remunerated. A dead person cannot, and nor can their families.

Wait, were you under the impression we never imprisoned the wrong person for life? Then found out, after they had died, they were innocent?

Oh and let us say they spend decades in jail and don't die. The mental anguish suffered...can be remunerated?

Darkstorm Zero
Wait, were you under the impression we never imprisoned the wrong person for life? Then found out, after they had died, they were innocent?

Oh and let us say they spend decades in jail and don't die. The mental anguish suffered...can be remunerated?

So, the argument is... we kill em all and let god sort em out?

I had heard the states may be slipping back into the wild west mentality....

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohzgDOCQq4lpbniYo/giphy.gif

Surtur
So, the argument is... we kill em all and let god sort em out?

I had heard the states may be slipping back into the wild west mentality....

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohzgDOCQq4lpbniYo/giphy.gif

No, the argument is if you're against it because if it being used against innocents well...the prison system itself gets used against innocents all the time.

Remuneration is not always given, because it's not even always found out, or not found out in time.

Robtard
I say no, let them sit in prison for life though. Eye for an eye eventually leads to everyone being blind, it's also not what Jesus would approve of.

Darkstorm Zero
No, the argument is if you're against it because if it being used against innocents well...the prison system itself gets used against innocents all the time.

Remuneration is not always given, because it's not even always found out, or not found out in time.

The WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST SURTER? Is your idea any better? Does your idea provide more or less chance of the innocent people being discovered and weeded out?

Surtur
The WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST SURTER? Is your idea any better? Does your idea provide more or less chance of the innocent people being discovered and weeded out?

Um, your claims about the death penalty was you don't like it because it kills innocents. Our prison system itself, outside of the death penalty, either has killed or destroyed the lives of innocents. Is all I am saying.

Also seriously bro, UR. Surtur. It hurts me when you spell my name wrong. Makes me feel you just don't care.

Darkstorm Zero
Um, your claims about the death penalty was you don't like it because it kills innocents. Our prison system itself, outside of the death penalty, either has killed or destroyed the lives of innocents. Is all I am saying.

And why do you feel that this needs to be stated? I mean are you looking for a way to even just have a little bit of a phyrric victory here or what?

Surtur
And why do you feel that this needs to be stated? I mean are you looking for a way to even just have a little bit of a phyrric victory here or what?

Lol...I just find this response funny. Not cuz of you necessarily, but cuz of how others act here routinely. No worries, no doubt you scolded them via PM's.

Robtard

He's hoping you get tired of his antics and he gets the last word.

His 'we should just have the death penalty because innocents have spent their entire lives in jail, so better to kill them' approach was blindingly stupid. I laughed.

Bashar Teg
phyrric

here you go surt:

adjective- (of a victory) won at too great a cost to have been worthwhile for the victor.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
He's hoping you get tired of his antics and he gets the last word.

His 'we should just have the death penalty because innocents have spent their entire lives in jail, so better to kill them' approach was blindingly stupid. I laughed.

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
here you go surt:

adjective- (of a victory) won at too great a cost to have been worthwhile for the victor.

Oh the irony overload is hysterical.

Bashar Teg

i just thought it was unfair of DSZ to blindside you with post-6th grade vocabulary.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i just thought it was unfair of DSZ to blindside you with post-6th grade vocabulary.

I know that's what you like to pretend. You perceive yourself as having an average level of intelligence.

Darkstorm Zero

Well, I mean what the actual hell do you want me to say to that? What are you looking for? You want me to say that actual open execution is BETTER than life in jail despite the latter at least offers the chance and time of finding those who are innocent and helping them?

You DO realize that a little bit of humanity is still better than being mindless automatons running government death factories.

You know an actual government that did run Death factories? And this may surprise you.....

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a7/5f/07/a75f07e11e605d8695f3a3becebebb22--impreza-wwii.jpg

Nazi Germany.

Surtur
Well, I mean what the actual hell do you want me to say to that? What are you looking for? You want me to say that actual open execution is BETTER than life in jail despite the latter at least offers the chance and time of finding those who are innocent and helping them?

You DO realize that a little bit of humanity is still better than being mindless automatons running government death factories.

You know an actual government that did run Death factories? And this may surprise you.....

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a7/5f/07/a75f07e11e605d8695f3a3becebebb22--impreza-wwii.jpg

Nazi Germany.

Lol...the irony overload was about dipshits who have pulled the same shit agreeing. In regards to what you spouted about pyrrhic victories.

Darkstorm Zero
Lol...the irony overload was about dipshits who have pulled the same shit agreeing. In regards to what you spouted about pyrrhic victories.

Would you, or would you not agree that what you are trying to do here is nothing BUT a phyrric victory?

Surtur
Would you, or would you not agree that what you are trying to do here is nothing BUT a phyrric victory?

No, you and others took it wrong. You're here spouting shit about death camps and nazis and shit because of what I said lol. All I did was originally point out that the non-death penalty part of our prison system still ends up with innocents getting screwed.

darthgoober
I fully support the death penalty for such things. For that matter, I support most pieces of legislation involving death period. I'm pro death penalty, pro choice, pro assisted suicide... and actually pro unassisted suicide. Hell when you get right down to it, I'd support the legalization of duels to the death as long as both parties are willing participants.

Lestov16
Yes, I think we should execute hate crime killers. Sorry, but I'm like Danerys. Take as few prisoners as possible. Instead of wasting state resources on overbloated prisons, commute the sentences and offer probation to minor criminals, only imprisoning parole violators and at most those who commit manslaughter (for a finite length of time), and just execute all the murderers and rapists. The reasoning for this is the same reason I hate Nazis, Radical Muslims, Communists, and Corporatists. I believe that NOTHING, whether it be race, religion, state, or market should override basic human rights, and if one does violate human rights, they deserve dehumanization. I think religions are wrong when they say humanity doesn't have the authority to forgive or retaliate. We do have that authority. It's called law and order, and it's the basis of society. I do not believe in exploiting order to promote chaos, but I do believe in wielding chaos to protect order, if that makes any sense.

Sable
Originally posted by Lestov16
Yes, I think we should execute hate crime killers. Sorry, but I'm like Danerys. Take as few prisoners as possible. Instead of wasting state resources on overbloated prisons, commute the sentences and offer probation to minor criminals, only imprisoning parole violators and at most those who commit manslaughter (for a finite length of time), and just execute all the murderers and rapists. The reasoning for this is the same reason I hate Nazis, Radical Muslims, Communists, and Corporatists. I believe that NOTHING, whether it be race, religion, state, or market should override basic human rights, and if one does violate human rights, they deserve dehumanization. I think religions are wrong when they say humanity doesn't have the authority to forgive or retaliate. We do have that authority. It's called law and order, and it's the basis of society. I do not believe in exploiting order to promote chaos, but I do believe in wielding chaos to protect order, if that makes any sense.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.