Defenders vs team Arrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
Jessica, Luke, Danny,& Matt vs
Arrow, Speedy, Spartan, and Mr Terrific

Fight takes place in a warehouse in NYC

riv6672
I was gonna say its 4 on 3 as Mr. T is basically worthless, then thought, well his T-spheres could potentially mess with DDs radar sense, then thought, but probably not on the fly.
Then i thought, you picked Speedy over (the new) Black Canary which is really unfair, since the Defenders have 3 characters with super powers.
Then i thought, you must really not like the Arrow TV show. stick out tongue

beatboks
Defenders in a stomp

TheHulk
Almost spite, Defenders 10/10

Scarlet315
Originally posted by riv6672
I was gonna say its 4 on 3 as Mr. T is basically worthless, then thought, well his T-spheres could potentially mess with DDs radar sense, then thought, but probably not on the fly.
Then i thought, you picked Speedy over (the new) Black Canary which is really unfair, since the Defenders have 3 characters with super powers.
Then i thought, you must really not like the Arrow TV show. stick out tongue

Believe it or not i don't think it's one sided. Defenders aren't really an established team. This is them now meeting knowing their opponents are the arrows crew from dc universe. Ollie did go up against speedsters, aliens, etc. Defenders are good individually but as a team i think its fair though im bettin on team netflix

riv6672
Ha, okay...thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.