Vong team - RotE gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
THE TEAM
* Shimrra
* Tsavong Lah
* Shedao Shai
* Yomin Carr
* Nom Anor

THE RULES
* Equal ground, 10 meters starting distance.
* Force users have extremely basic knowledge on the Vongs (like Wookieepedia-lvl article).
* Full heal for Vongs after each round.

THE GAUNTLET
1. Tholme | Anoon Bondara | Aayla Secura
2. Adi Gallia | Luminara Unduli | Tholme
3. Qui-Gon Jinn | Ki-Adi Mundi | Adi Gallia
4. Plo Koon | Saesee Tiin | Qui-Gon Jinn
5. Kit Fisto | Asajj Ventress | Plo Koon
6. Yaddle | Savage Opress | Kit Fisto
7. Obi-Wan Kenobi | Darth Maul | Yaddle
8. Anakin Skywalker | Count Dooku | Obi-Wan Kenobi
9. Darth Plagueis | Mace Windu | Anakin Skywalker
10. Yoda | Palpatine

Vorpal Ruin
I think they stop at 8.

Opress would be great against the Vong, but idk much about Yaddle.

9 may be more difficult than 10 in this scenario, given the nature of Vong. I suppose they would know not to try to force choke them or use lightening, and Sidious could crush them with environmental TK.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
I think they stop at 8.

Opress would be great against the Vong, but idk much about Yaddle.

9 may be more difficult than 10 in this scenario, given the nature of Vong. I suppose they would know not to try to force choke them or use lightening, and Sidious could crush them with environmental TK.
I feel the vong but be an awful matchup for oppress given all the unconventional sh!t they have to take oppress down

Ursumeles
8, yeah.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
I feel the vong but be an awful matchup for oppress given all the unconventional sh!t they have to take oppress down

Why would that be more of an advantage against Opress than the rest of the force users listed? I thought he would do well because of his strength, which is an advantage the Vong have against pretty much everyone else.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Why would that be more of an advantage against Opress than the rest of the force users listed? I thought he would do well because of his strength, which is an advantage the Vong have against pretty much everyone else.
because oppress is more impulsive and more direct than most

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
because oppress is more impulsive and more direct than most

That is a good point. It could work out for him though if he surprises them by how quickly he attacks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.