The Strange Connection between Kylo Ren and Rey!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
I know there's been talk about their strange connection in the Last Jedi. On one end there was talk about them being two halves of the light and dark side of the force and I believe that's still possible. It also occurred to me that their may be a connection with their families. Rey doesn't know her parents and Kylo Ren does know his parents but has anger against them not being there for him plus we have yet to find out the background on Rey and more in depth information about Kylo Ren's past. I believe that their connection will have to do with both the Force and their Family. What is your take on their connection?

Bashar Teg
oh there's gonna be a "connection" between them, that's for sure. know what i mean? nudge nudge? wink wink?

atv2
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
oh there's gonna be a "connection" between them, that's for sure. know what i mean? nudge nudge? wink wink?

Yeah, I would like to see that happen as well.

queeq
Hehehe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.