Taylor Swift

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Taylor won her sexual assault case. She asked for $1 in damages.

Bashar Teg
good for her. must have been an open-and-shut case because that trial didn't last long at all. still think she was kind of a tw*t to kanye, but thats okay because he's a mega-tw*t.

Surtur
Hopefully she will donate the dollar to a charity.

Bashar Teg
the point of the lawsuit wasn't the money, but in cases where there are damages claimed, there has to be some sort of dollar value placed on the loss by the plaintiff.

Steve Zodiac
Possible Tweets

I would have settled out of court for 2 dollars.

-Donald Trump

What a wuss, he didn't grab her by the pussy!

-Donald Trump

No such thing as a sexual assault epidemic

-Surtur

Sable
Triggered

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Sable
Triggered

Nah Retard, that's you.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
good for her. must have been an open-and-shut case because that trial didn't last long at all. still think she was kind of a tw*t to kanye, but thats okay because he's a mega-tw*t.

"Open and Shut Case" Unlike her Legs...Am I right!?

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Nah Retard, that's you

Wooo Somebody just rode the TriggerTrain to Cuck Town there.

Bentley
I admit sometimes not getting why there is so much animosity between forum members.

If we could harvest this energy for good then we could make teleporters to descend kitties out of trees.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Bentley
I admit sometimes not getting why there is so much animosity between forum members.

If we could harvest this energy for good then we could make teleporters to descend kitties out of trees.

Yeah well they started it so....

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Flyattractor
"Open and Shut Case" Unlike her Legs...Am I right!?

Wooo Somebody just rode the TriggerTrain to Cuck Town there. its fly, he and Sable sit together on the short bus. The rest of us on the long bus try to be nice to them; we know their behaviour is not their fault and that extra chromosome they have is a *****.

Flyattractor
Wouldn't have an "extra Chroma" mean I have more GENDER Control Power then You? Hence you being a LEFTIST PROGRESSIVE SCIENCE DENIER.....

Remember....Gender is controlled by the Power of...

https://media.tenor.com/images/02b6d29d6784facd9ec3b00ddec553b2/tenor.gif

Steve Zodiac
Wouldn't have an "extra Chroma" mean I have more GENDER Control Power then You? Hence you being a LEFTIST PROGRESSIVE SCIENCE DENIER.....

Remember....Gender is controlled by the Power of...

https://media.tenor.com/images/02b6d29d6784facd9ec3b00ddec553b2/tenor.gif And that has nothing to do with the thread, although I can see how the sparkly colours might remind of the glitter in your finger painting class.

Flyattractor
So what is the point of the thread? Making fun of Taylor" I never eve touched her" Swift?

Steve Zodiac
So what is the point of the thread? It's one of Sable's you are better qualified to work out its purpose than I, you know being friends and intellectual equals and all. Am I right Fly/Bobbie Bouchie?

Flyattractor

jaden101

**** you.

That's why.

Flyattractor

Originally posted by jaden101
**** you.

That's why.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CGpIqeWXEAATasw.jpg

jaden101
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CGpIqeWXEAATasw.jpg

Here all week.

Surtur

Just look at Steve himself. Steve responded to a topic originally created by Stop the Hate to compliment him. The only problem is Steve is STH lol, or he was. He responded to a topic he made under a different name and praised himself. This is all you need to know about Steve.

Surtur
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Possible Tweets

I would have settled out of court for 2 dollars.

-Donald Trump

What a wuss, he didn't grab her by the pussy!

-Donald Trump

No such thing as a sexual assault epidemic

-Surtur

This proves there is a sexual assault epidemic?

the point of the lawsuit wasn't the money, but in cases where there are damages claimed, there has to be some sort of dollar value placed on the loss by the plaintiff.

It was a joke, lighten up smile

Sable
Steve was praising himself under a different name laughing out loud

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur

It was a joke, lighten up smile

so even the most benign posts seem angry and aggressive in your little imagination?

Surtur
so even the most benign posts seem angry and aggressive in your little imagination?

Yeah, but to be fair I'm using your scale of angry and aggressive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.