The Stock Market doesnt care about your feelings or identity politics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Record highs again today. I wonder why companies and incestors dont care about the #impeachtrump on twitter, his comments on the alt left, alt right. I guess they only care about the future. Also fyi, the President doesnt care about your feelings either.

Surtur
I dunno, I still remember the dark day the stock market nearly crashed because Trump got a second scoop of ice cream and other people didn't. Twas a day of days.

Anyways, I would expect this thread to be closed.

Sable
Did it really? How outrageous somone wants two scoops of ice cream. People were jealous

jaden101
Great to see the stockmarket benefitting from 8 years of stable economic policies under Obama

#ThanksObama

😉

Sable
"The market will plunge into an abyss if Trump is elected."

Bashar Teg
you forgot to attribute the quote's author 'Strawman McSillypants III, Duke of Copehardia.'

Surtur
Originally posted by Sable
Did it really? How outrageous somone wants two scoops of ice cream. People were jealous

Lol no it didn't, but it was one of the things people threw a fit over. Other things: not waving before getting onto Air Force One the first time.

Sable
Epic meltdowns. They are losing ther minds

Do they know #impeachtrump wont get them any closer?

Surtur
Epic meltdowns. They are losing ther minds

Do they know #impeachtrump wont get them any closer?

Even if by some miracle Trump got impeached...we would have Pence, and the triggering of people would not end:

This Picture Of Mike Pence 'Triggered' An Entire Campus Of California Private College Kids

She interned for some Republican, ended up getting to meet Pence and take a picture. Dared to post it and...adult human beings could not handle it. Even going so far as to suggest the photo itself could make members of the LGBT community feel unsafe.

So we're going to be stuck with hysterical people for years no matter what goes down, no matter if Trump tomorrow decides to resign and never show his face in public again.

Afro Cheese
Originally posted by jaden101
Great to see the stockmarket benefitting from 8 years of stable economic policies under Obama

#ThanksObama

😉 not sure if serious...

Bashar Teg
smile

Surtur
big grin

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
not sure if serious...

I forget. How many TRILLIONS of Taxpayer dollars did Go Big Obama give to those EVIL Wall Street'ers again?

SquallX
Originally posted by Surtur
Even if by some miracle Trump got impeached...we would have Pence, and the triggering of people would not end:

This Picture Of Mike Pence 'Triggered' An Entire Campus Of California Private College Kids

She interned for some Republican, ended up getting to meet Pence and take a picture. Dared to post it and...adult human beings could not handle it. Even going so far as to suggest the photo itself could make members of the LGBT community feel unsafe.

So we're going to be stuck with hysterical people for years no matter what goes down, no matter if Trump tomorrow decides to resign and never show his face in public again.

Jesus! And they wonder why Trump ended up winning.

Surtur
Originally posted by SquallX
Jesus! And they wonder why Trump ended up winning.

Yep, and seeing them celebrate the stock market crash isn't going to endear anyone to them lol.

Robtard
Who's celebrating it crash? No one really is, you retard.

People are laughing at Trump over his "My actions are making the stock market soar!" tweets and now he's a no-show when it's been plummeting like a stone in a lake, which was predicted long ago. Lol, Trumpers, you voted for this.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard

People are laughing at Trump over his "My actions are making the stock market soar!" tweets and now he's a no-show when it's been plummeting like a stone in a lake, which was predicted long ago. Lol, Trumpers, you voted for this.

^^Triggered. Some leftists are absolutely exuberant over this, it's pathetic. I've seen more than one comment in the various articles about this expressing sheer joy.

Bashar Teg

People are laughing at Trump over his "My actions are making the stock market soar!" tweets and now he's a no-show when it's been plummeting like a stone in a lake. Lol, Trumpers, you voted for this.

your sound reasoning is no match for gimped trumper fee-fees!

Surtur
Aww, some lefitsts being horrible people have triggered you guys. Neat.

Putinbot1
The stock market is soaring Yugely.

Bashar Teg
^^Triggered. Some leftists are absolutely exuberant over this, it's pathetic. I've seen more than one comment in the various articles about this expressing sheer joy.
Aww, some lefitsts being horrible people have triggered you guys. Neat.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/284/891/5f0.jpg

Robtard
Surt's just a fool in love, so he'll be a good little Trumpcuck every step of the way as shown. What he doesn't realize is that the OP did have one correct point, the president does not care about his feelings.

Bashar Teg
wise men say
only fools rush in
but squirt cant help
falling in love with trump

Surtur
Look how triggered you guys got over the behavior of some of the schmucks on your side being noted. Excellent.

Putinbot1
Trump.is Love.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Trump.is Love.

Trump is Life

Putinbot1
Trump is life!

ArtificialGlory
Trump is life!
Putin and Trump know what's best for us.

Bashar Teg
our trump, who art in heaven, hallowed by thy name

Robtard
Look how triggered you guys got over the behavior of some of the schmucks on your side being noted. Excellent.

Yeah, Surt. People upset over their retirement savings going down is really a stupid thing, you sure call them out on that, sport.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Putin and Trump know what's best for us.

Better then by far then You Leftist Nazis.

You are a baby killing monster after all.

eek!

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Better then by far then You Leftist Nazis.

You are a baby killing monster after all.

eek!
Still haven't sobered up, I see?

Flyattractor
Still haven't sobered up, I see?

Its the best way to deal with you.

Glug a lug glug!!!!

Surtur
Just saw someone saying the stock market is up 380 points. Can't be true.

Flyattractor
Gee its almost as if the Stock Market is like something else....

https://ougaz.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/cartoon-05-10-10-stock-market-rollercoaster1.jpg

ArtificialGlory
Not such a bad illustration of the stock market, actually.

Flyattractor
I bet you Pee'd

Bashar Teg
Not such a bad illustration of the stock market, actually. not really. it suggests that the market recovered from the pitfall, so it's pretty much a lie

Surtur
It's apparently already up 380 points, so it's in the process of recovering.

Flyattractor
Bashy most Def Pee'd Himself.

SquallX
Are we actually bitching about the stock market doing good now?

Robtard
Originally posted by SquallX
Are we actually bitching about the stock market doing good now?

Since you've been under a rock, it was plummeting; that's what the talk was about. That and Trump's tendency to take credit for the good; but then duck out like a coward when it goes bad. YW

Bashar Teg
well the dow recovered halfway, so i guess that's when trump swooped in and rescued us.

quanchi112
Just saw someone saying the stock market is up 380 points. Can't be true. You already conceded the point, jobless guy.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
not really. it suggests that the market recovered from the pitfall, so it's pretty much a lie
It'll recover provided Trump shuts up and stays out of it.

BackFire
It'll recover provided Trump shuts up and stays out of it.

So there's no chance, is what you're saying.

Darkstorm Zero
https://orig00.deviantart.net/1162/f/2018/038/7/3/qfmw4av_jpg_by_darkstormzero-dc2f7b7.png

Flyattractor
Originally posted by BackFire
So there's no chance, is what you're saying.

I can see the Leftycrats doing all they can so that it DOES Crash, thus they can spin aka LIE about it. That and they want the nation to fail and like it when people are hurt by stuff.

Robtard

BrolyBlack

Robtard

BrolyBlack
Great title, still relevant, the market doesnt care about your feelings. So truthumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Great title, still relevant, the market doesnt care about your feelings. So truthumb up

Remember the logic of the left when it comes to the stock market, the economy, or anything of that sort: when there is good news Obama is responsible, when it is bad news it's Trumps fault.

Surtur

BrolyBlack
Give Rob some credit, he had to turn the news on, then figure out how he could form a line of attack, find a two year old thread, bump it only to figure out the title is still correct. #doh

Robtard
dp

Robtard
Remember the logic of the left when it comes to the stock market, the economy, or anything of that sort: when there is good news Obama is responsible, when it is bad news it's Trumps fault.
Out of curiosity, if the story told the opposite tale...and was about record breaking highs, would you have bothered to dig up this thread and post that story?
Give Rob some credit, he had to turn the news on, then figure out how he could form a line of attack, find a two year old thread, bump it only to figure out the title is still correct. #doh

^Trumpers always find the most interesting ways to deflect and cope whenever news of a looming recession comes up...

Anyhow, topic. Early 2020 should be interesting.

BrolyBlack
^double posting due to trigerdom

undeniable^

Surtur
^Trumpers always find the most interesting ways to deflect and cope whenever news of a looming recession comes up...

I'm still curious: would you have bothered to dig up this thread and post positive news about the stock market?

Surtur
^double posting due to trigerdom

undeniable^

Sad thing is some people in this country seem positively giddy over the idea of a recession. There is an aura of glee in their voice when you see them discuss it.

Those people are just as pathetic as those who were disappointed Mueller didn't find that Trump was working with Putin.

eThneoLgrRnae

Bingo. thumb up

They are so pathetically predictable lol.

eThneoLgrRnae
I'm still curious: would you have bothered to dig up this thread and post positive news about the stock market?

lol I think we all already know the answer to that. He would only do that if he could somehow try and link SM success to Obama lmao. Otherwise... nah, he'd never bring it up.

Notice how he still refuses to answer your simple question... and yet, he was crying about "Trumpers deflecting". laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
Sad thing is some people in this country seem positively giddy over the idea of a recession. There is an aura of glee in their voice when you see them discuss it.

Those people are just as pathetic as those who were disappointed Mueller didn't find that Trump was working with Putin.

Hoping for a recession just to blame it on Trump is retarded but I totally understand why they wanted him to be found guilty of working with Putin. It would've taken all the sting and butthurt away that they experienced (and are still experiencing) from Trump ass stomping Hillary in 2016 election.

If it wasn't for that bogus Mueller "investigation" that went on for several years to lessen the sting from the election then I think many Hillary supporters would've ended-up committing suicide. In fact, I'm almost certain of it. Having to admit that America really did choose Trump over that old witch would've been way too much for them to handle.

Now standby for many snowflakes to start crying about "muh popular vote" as if it's actually relevant to who wins an election lol.

Robtard

Surtur
Lefties credit Obama when the economy does good, can't wait to see them blame him for this.

#SoEasy

BrolyBlack

Surtur

Bashar Teg
his post was relevant to the topic. no need to get upset over it

Robtard
his post was relevant to the topic. no need to get upset over it

KMC Trumpers can't help themselves. They always do what they do.

Surtur
Irony overload.

BackFire
Corona virus made the Dow sick.

BrolyBlack

BackFire

BrolyBlack
Thats a bullshit lie, your ******* birthed this alien.

BackFire

BrolyBlack

Surtur

eThneoLgrRnae
Haven't you caught on by now? If it's bad and it happens under Trump, it's Trumps fault. If it's good and it happens under Trump it's not worth talking about, but if we DO talk about it...it has to be about how Obama is truly the one who deserves credit.

It's a magic thinking, just like anything bad that happened under Obama was *also* the fault of republicans. Nothing he did was ever bad and anything he failed to do was just cuz mean republicans wouldn't let him do it.

And if a democrat wins in 2020 any bad shit that happens under them will be blamed on Trump.

Well said, Surt, and spot on. thumb up

dadudemon
No matter how angry people get upset,the fact is, the economy is overly inflated.

We were/are in a bubble. And the economy is doing much better for the ultra rich than any other income group.

Until yesterday.

Ponzi schemes are abounding under this "booming" economy. CDOs in CDOs, all the way up, again.

Robtard

Rage.Of.Olympus

dadudemon

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by dadudemon
Huh?

This reads like nonsense, to me. No one talks like this that does trading. Even in context, this largely makes no sense.

QE = Quantitative Easing? Quarterly Earnings?

CB = Callable Bonds? Closing Balance?

ATH = An error and you meant After Hours Trading (this has been a thing as After Hours Trading has resulted in upticks for many after close) or did you mean All Time High?

You've clearly never seen the chat of a Trader on a terminal. Traders don't even speak English at this point. I work on the advisory side of Banking.

QE = Quantitative Easing. CB = Central Banks.

What you really meant to say was stock performance, driven by QEs and their profits, has not matched actual value.

Right?

Which is really a statement about the stock market because that is how it has always been...for over 130 years. That's what it is.

Multiples refers to price. Most commonly, P/E multiple. Stock prices are being pushed up continuously higher, but not because of good news that shows an improvement in the value of the business.

That's not true at all....Over a long enough-time frame (Whether you choose 1926 or 1962), we can see that atm, prices are arguably inflated. We're on the tail-end of a 10-year bull run so the need of a correction is expected but we've never had this much liquidity being injected by central bankers or interest rates this low for such a sustained period in an expanding economy.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
You've clearly never seen the chat of a Trader on a terminal.

Yup, sure do. They don't talk like this. This is why your post was confusing. "The Fed" or "FR" is one example. There are lots of Central Banks especially if you're talking about international options and markets (which is likely).

QE = Quantitative Easing. CB = Central Banks.

If that is what you meant, then your post should have been written like this:

"Due to liquidity* and new-QE** from the CB, we are seeing ATHs." Even then, I would disagree with this statement. It's clearly an oversimplification. You agree, right?

Also, I've never read the Federal Reserve as "CB" in any chat or website. It's referred to "The Fed" specifically to differentiate it from other CBs. BoE (Bank of England, BoJ (Bank of Japan), etc.

*Which markets? The FR purchasing a shitload of securities does not translate to all markets benefiting.
**These are short term securities, as well.

Multiples refers to price. Most commonly, P/E multiple. Stock prices are being pushed up continuously higher, but not because of good news that shows an improvement in the value of the business.

"Multiples" is not the issue. It was the portion I quoted that is the issue (It had odd initialisms and weird ways of wording stuff).

Multiples is usually a reference to earnings per share vs. stock price. It's a ratio. And I've never seen any ratio used but the P/E ratio...but they exist.

That's not true at all....

Oh boy...

Inflated stock prices has been a thing forever. It's always a problem. I don't understand why you would disagree with this.

To put it in different words: overvalued stocks. Which you just agreed with but started off by saying you disagreed with it.

Over a long enough-time frame (Whether you choose 1926 or 1962), we can see that atm, prices are arguably inflated.

atm = ass to mouth, by the way.

thumb up

Also, you just agreed with me. I don't understand why you disagreed, earlier.

We're on the tail-end of a 10-year bull run so the need of a correction is expected but we've never had this much liquidity being injected by central bankers or interest rates this low for such a sustained period in an expanding economy.

So what's the real reason, detailed reason, for the record highs and the crash from Monday to today?

Robtard
Market took another hit today, copy/pasted from MarketWatch at 11:00am pst:

Index Last Chng %Chng

Dow Jones Industrial Average 26,301.79 -655.80 -2.43%
NASDAQ Composite Index 8,749.85 -230.93 -2.57%
S&P 500 Index 3,043.20 -73.19 -2.35%
Global Dow Realtime USD 2,991.72 -77.08 -2.51%
Dow Jones Utility Average... 889.72 -17.25 -1.90%
NYSE Composite Index 12,821.57 -225.05 -1.73%
NYSE American Composite Index 2,227.63 -26.21 -1.16%
Russell 2000 Index 1,534.24 -18.52 -1.19%
PHLX Semiconductor Index 1,704.77 -45.17 -2.58%
Gold Continuous Contract 1,645.20 +2.10 +0.13%
CBOE 30 Year Treasury Bond... 17.75 -0.21 -1.17%
CBOE 10 Year Treasury Note... 12.89 -0.21 -1.60%

dadudemon
It's worse at close:

DJIA: -1,191
NDQ: -414.29
S&P 500: -137.83
N225: -477.96
HSI: +82.13

However, my company's stock price is increasing after hours everyday since Monday. After Hours trading is actually preventing absolutely terrible outcomes from happening.

Stringer

Robtard
Shit, they almost doubled the loss.

dadudemon

Putinbot1
Have you ever read crooked little vein by Garth Ennis (novel not comic) a jesus butt plug is integral to the plot.

Robtard
...a jesus butt plug is integral to the plot.

Mike's Pence's ears are ringing

dadudemon
Mike's Pence's ears are ringing

That's my phone you hear ringing.

It's Mike Pence. He's wanting to know about the urethral plugs.

By right back, gotta "fill"* these orders.

*lol, weiners

Robtard
"The Dow Jones industrials cratered as much as 2,000 points early Monday, as the coronavirus outbreak continued to spread across the world. The number of confirmed coronavirus cases topped 110,000." -IBD

eThneoLgrRnae
And of course this is all the big bad orange man's fault isn't it, robbie? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Robtard
Trump's incompetence at being consistent with what his own people are saying, let alone the experts regarding the coronavirus is lowering people's confidence and spreading fears and it's being reflected in the stock market.

The best thing Trump could do right now concerning the coronavirus is to stop making foolish comments and let the "experts" (eg Pence) he put in place do the talking for him. But we all know Trump can't so that, in fact, he just doubles down on his own lies and nonsense.

dadudemon
"The Dow Jones industrials cratered as much as 2,000 points early Monday, as the coronavirus outbreak continued to spread across the world. The number of confirmed coronavirus cases topped 110,000." -IBD

Still down 1600 points at the moment.

This is crazy.

And it is fueled by the OPEC stuff, too.

This has got to be the largest 2 week drop in stock values in history by percentage, right? I look at the '29 crash and I think this one is bigger.

Robtard
At Close:

Dow 23,851.02 -2,013.76 -7.79%

S&P 500 2,746.56 -225.81 -7.60%

Nasdaq 7,950.68 -624.94 -7.29%

Bashar Teg
but what about my feelings and identity politics?

Robtard
This one aged well:

"The market will plunge into an abyss if Trump is elected."

But since TI was strawmanning with that quote, maybe he is a seer of sorts...

eThneoLgrRnae
Over 3 years after he was elected lol.

Leftists: "See, we were right all along!!" laughing out loud

Yup, just like y'all were so very right about Trump losing to Hillary... oh wait. laughing out loud

Robtard
This one aged well too, maybe Robtard is also a seer...

snowdragon
This one aged well too, maybe Robtard is also a seer...

And look it only took a pandemic eek!

Bashar Teg
a pandemic with nothing to resist it besides washing your hand, and basking in mike pence's thoughts and prayers

snowdragon
a pandemic with nothing to resist it besides washing your hand, and basking in mike pence's thoughts and prayers

laughing smile

carthage
What if I care about the Stock markets feelings???

Putinbot1
Still down 1600 points at the moment.

This is crazy.

And it is fueled by the OPEC stuff, too.

This has got to be the largest 2 week drop in stock values in history by percentage, right? I look at the '29 crash and I think this one is bigger. This is terrifying

Putinbot1
This one aged well too, maybe Robtard is also a seer... Maybe Rob, maybe.

Putinbot1
It was even worse in the UK than wall street.

Surtur
I love seeing the folk giddy over the bad news of the stock market show their true colors. Makes me smile smile

Putinbot1
I love seeing the folk giddy over the bad news of the stock market show their true colors. Makes me smile smile I've never claimed I'm not part of a good pension fund.

Surtur
To be fair I don't think you've been pathetic enough to act giddy over the market tanking though.

Cuz I mean, this reminds me of the sad souls who wished for a recession to hurt Trump.

Putinbot1
To be fair I don't think you've been pathetic enough to act giddy over the market tanking though.

Cuz I mean, this reminds me of the sad souls who wished for a recession to hurt Trump. a few ISA's, mortgages and my pension are all tied up to the fortunes of it though. I have had to rebuild more than once. It seems except for the Super Rich personal wealth and economic certainty/freedom is not truly possible.

snowdragon
a few ISA's, mortgages and my pension are all tied up to the fortunes of it though. I have had to rebuild more than once. It seems except for the Super Rich personal wealth and economic certainty/freedom is not truly possible.

We just need the media to keep a dose of irrational exuberance at hand so while the media companies get paydays they are burning systems down in place around them.

dadudemon
This one aged well:

But since TI was strawmanning with that quote, maybe he is a seer of sorts...

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Over 3 years after he was elected lol.

Leftists: "See, we were right all along!!" laughing out loud

Yup, just like y'all were so very right about Trump losing to Hillary... oh wait. laughing out loud

You're both kind of wrong.

Robtard: stocks still are much higher than when Trump was elected: those gains are still not gone.

TheLoneRanger: Trump's policies also contributed to an artificially inflated economy (check out some of the stuff Raptor was talking about: he's right that the QEs contributed at least partially to the overvalued market).

Putinbot1
Originally posted by snowdragon
We just need the media to keep a dose of irrational exuberance at hand so while the media companies get paydays they are burning systems down in place around them. Very true but, the MSM sadly are so much better than ex journalists on youtube or bloggers etc.

Robtard
I love seeing the folk giddy over the bad news of the stock market show their true colors. Makes me smile smile

And who is giddy over the bad news of the stock market?

dadudemon
Stocks took a MASSIVE dive again after making a massive uptick.

The variance, high to low, has been about 1000 points but still up but 300 ish points.

Nasdaq is similar by percentage. Aaand as I typed this post, it dropped by half, again. erm

Robtard
They rose 900ish points (from yesterdays record setting loses) because Trump is begging Congress today for another payroll tax cut and then they corrected because people realize this is just a temp short-term bandaid.

Dow is at around +200 right now from yesterday's -2,000. edit Now +160. We'll see how they close today and in the coming weeks.

Surtur
And who is giddy over the bad news of the stock market?

Kiddo, we both know you wouldn't be in here posting *good* news about the stock market.

Do not attempt to gas light.

Robtard
Kiddo, we both know you wouldn't be in here posting *good* news about the stock market.

Do not attempt to gas light.

I literally just posted that the stock market was going back up a bit today in the post above yours, sport.

Care to try again, or will it be more baseless attacks?

Surtur
Lol you just mentioned it going up? Added nothing else, right? Didn't qualify it with excuses whining about Trump?

My bad! You're quite genuine.

Robtard
So more whinging because your attacks were proven to be baseless. Good, on schedule.

Surtur
I'll allow you to gas light.

Robtard
Stock Market closed today +1,000 points, after yesterday's -2,000 points. Trump's "there's a great feeling about doing a lot of things" claim after meeting with Congress might have worked like a band-aid for now.

If he doesn't pull through and these "feelings" and "things" don't turn into tangible positives, it will crash even harder.

edit: To the Trumpers, that's still a loss. eg if you lose two dollars and find one the next day, you still lost money

Bashar Teg
op was right. the market cares nothing about Trump's feelings or his identity politics

dadudemon
Stock Market closed today +1,000 points, after yesterday's -2,000 points. Trump's "there's a great feeling about doing a lot of things" claim after meeting with Congress might have worked like a band-aid for now.

If he doesn't pull through and these "feelings" and "things" don't turn into tangible positives, it will crash even harder.

edit: To the Trumpers, that's still a loss. eg if you lose two dollars and find one the next day, you still lost money

In this case, my company's stock lost somewhere around 10 dollars. I won't be satisfied until all ten are back. It's usually a very stable stock, too.

Robtard
Stock Market is sinking like a stone in a lake again. Trump's "feelings" and "doing lots of things" claim about stimulating the economy seems to have been mostly just words (surprise, surprise) and the market is reacting.

dadudemon
Stock Market is sinking like a stone in a lake again. Trump's "feelings" and "doing lots of things" claim about stimulating the economy seems to have been mostly just words (surprise, surprise) and the market is reacting.

My company's stocks are doing well, though. Which is odd. Stocks seemed to have stabilized at around -1100 to -1200 the last hour, however.

Surtur

I wonder if people will be sad enough to blame Trump.

Probably not, anti-trumpers are rational.

Robtard
I wonder if people will be sad enough to blame Trump.

Probably not, anti-trumpers are rational.

You mean like this:

Take a look at our stock markets. Trump's economic policies are a direct contributor to the problems occurring right now.

Guess you didn't get the memo, sport. Tell you what, if you edit out what you just said, I will edit out this reply. I will do this for you because Robtard is kindness. hurry, you only have a few minutes.

Surtur
I'm not going to edit it, I don't agree with DDM on everything.

Try harder smile

Robtard
Well, at least now you got the memo and can step in line going forward. YW

Surtur
I'm so sorry this is happening to you smile

Robtard

Putinbot1
My suspicion is the true crash worldwide comes after Brexit and everything else no matter how bad is the prelude. Factor in Captain Trips and 2020 is a bad year.

Robtard
StopTheHate was indeed a seer...

Putinbot1
StopTheHate was indeed a seer... Wasn't he just. Uncanny!

Robtard

Robtard

Bashar Teg
trumpers spent weeks helping to spread Trump's reckless campaign of misinformation, so I hope they enjoy this unnecessary outbreak. It's not all silly internet games, and the consequences are real, dumb c0cksuckers

Robtard
trumpers spent weeks helping to spread Trump's reckless campaign of misinformation, so I hope they enjoy this unnecessary outbreak. It's not all silly internet games, and the consequences are real, dumb c0cksuckers **Months

We've known about this since at least mid Dec 2019, when reports started coming out of China and that's when the "this is nothing, we don't have to prepare a thing!" started. Instead getting ahead of it, Trumpco mimicked China's early games of lies and distractions.

Bashar Teg
my bad thumb up

Robtard

Robtard
"Dow plunges 10% in worst drop since 1987 market crash" -snip

So 'Red Thursday' it will be then??

Surtur
A lot of these posts could just be condensed into "orange man bad".

Bashar Teg
wow you sure proved em wrong. in your mind.

Robtard

It's to be expected.

Dow lost -2,351, or 10% today, S&P and Nasdaq each lost over 9%, this came after Trump's inconsistent speech to the nation, what else can Surt say/try.

Surtur

No need to prove him wrong, he's yet to come close to proving he is right.

Robtard
"Dow plunges 10% in worst drop since 1987 market crash" -snip

So 'Red Thursday' it will be then??

^ Wait, I got it "Orange Thursday".

BackFire

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>