Godzilla vs. Skull Island

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
Godzilla 2014 vs. every being that appeared in Kong: Skull Island including the humans. If I miss any in the list feel free to correct me.

Godzilla 2014 vs.

Kong
1 adult Skull crawler
3 young adult Skull crawler
Mire Squid
Mother long legs
Mantis King
2 Vietnam era Chinook helos
4 Vietnam era Kiowa helps
50 Vietnam era Army Rangers
50 little bat things

And any creatures I missed.

Sable
This place really has lost its luster

ShadowFyre
Then why continue to troll it?

KingD19
Godzilla can burn the whole island and be done with it. But yeah he wades through without much difficulty considering a nuke did absolutely nothing, so Napalm will piss him off...maybe? Even the Adult Skull Crawler is a baby compared to the MUTO's so that won't be an issue either. He's completely immune to everything else there lol.

Khazra Reborn
Godzilla is way too big for anything on Skull Island.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Godzilla is way too big for anything on Skull Island.

This

BruceSkywalker
Godzila stomps rather easily

Inhuman
Once Godzilla steps foot on Skull Island , the whole island sinks into the ocean because of Big G's weight alone.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Inhuman
Once Godzilla steps foot on Skull Island , the whole island sinks into the ocean because of Big G's weight alone. You beat me to it, phaggot. thumb up

Inhuman
thumb up

ShadowFyre
On the Kongmessedkull Island thread, a few seemed to think Kong was superior alone so I made this. I should have made it the original 1954 Godzilla. He was only 60 meters tall as opposed to 117.

playa1258
Godzilla 2014 wins with ease.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.