Team Vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Predator
Terminator T850
Robocop
Engineer
Xenemorph

Vs

Captain America
Batman
Arrow
Hawkeye
Punisher

Psychotron
The sci-fi team is stacked. They take it 10/10.

ShadowFyre
I agree. Though I would see the Xenomorph attacking it's own team, namely the Yautja.

HulkIsHulk
I don't know about that. Enough of Hawkeye's/Ollie's explosive arrows can put down everyone save Robocop for the count, while the Punisher can spray bullets and slow them down at least while Cap shields them. Then they can team up on the remaining

juggerman
Predator could cloak/snipe all of Team 2

Psychotron
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
I don't know about that. Enough of Hawkeye's/Ollie's explosive arrows can put down everyone save Robocop for the count, while the Punisher can spray bullets and slow them down at least while Cap shields them. Then they can team up on the remaining

Hawkeye is definitely not taking down the Terminator with arrows. The Predator will cloak right from the start so good luck hitting him. The xeno is fast enough to dodge bullets so it can definitely avoid the arrows.

Juk3n
Anyone sqyishy on team 1 falls to firepower.

**** it, Cap can pull the head off a Terminator. Or eventual shield de-cap.

Team 2 take this with difficulty.

Sable
Team 1 shit stomps

Psychotron
Originally posted by Juk3n
Cap can pull the head off a Terminator.

Lmao. Team 2 is far, FAR squishier than Team 1. I mean let's be real. Robocop is basically unkillable here, his durability feats shit on everyone else, the Terminator tanks explonding tankers, grenades, etc. without issue, the Alien has resisted small arms fire and tanked being submerged in tons of molten lead, the Predator has amazing damage soak and blatant superhuman strength, and the Engineer is >> a Predator in physical stats if the comics are to be believed.

Sable
Every person on team 1 greatly outclasses the person on team 2.

ShadowFyre
Preds take point-blank slugs and multiple frag grenades and can still fight. Cap is the only one here who even has a chance of surviving a fight with one.

If team 2 had some prep they could win. But they are outgunned in both physical stats, intelligence, ferocity and maybe even skill if this is an elder pred.

Psychotron
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Preds take point-blank slugs and multiple frag grenades and can still fight. Cap is the only one here who even has a chance of surviving a fight with one.

If team 2 had some prep they could win. But they are outgunned in both physical stats, intelligence, ferocity and maybe even skill if this is an elder pred.

The Predator is the weakest member of team 1 in physicals, anyway. It's literally impossible for any member of team 2 to damage Robocop or the Terminator without some ridiculous firepower, which wouldn't be standard gear.

ShadowFyre
Would you consider Team 1 street level? I think the cyborgs would put them solidly in the next tier

Psychotron
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Would you consider Team 1 street level? I think the cyborgs would put them solidly in the next tier

No, all of them are firmly superhuman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.