Obama warned in 2014 of Russian election interference

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
2014 Warning

Bashar Teg

Sable

Sable
Double post

Adam_PoE
It's Obama's fault that the Trump campaign knowingly colluded with the Russians. If he had taken more measures to stop them, they would not have been able to do it.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Sable
Double post And breathe, go and take your medication retard.

Sable
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
It's Obama's fault that the Trump campaign knowingly colluded with the Russians. If he had taken more measures to stop them, they would not have been able to do it.

Any proof of that?

Sable

Does it say that in the report? Or did you make it up?

Steve Zodiac
Does it say that in the report? Or did you make it up? no laughing retard!

Sable
Triggered, it was so easy to send you over the edge whirls.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Indeed it does.

Robtard

Your obvious humor aside, that will likely be one of the narratives pushed if/when collusion is proven, even though it already has with Junior, Manafort and Kushner, but no one really cares on the Right. A cornucopia of deflections and blame-shifts and mental gymnastics.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Your obvious humor aside, that will likely be one of the narratives pushed if/when collusion is proven, even though it already has with Junior, Manafort and Kushner, but no one really cares on the Right. A cornucopia of deflections and blame-shifts and mental gymnastics.

Irony overload, never gets old.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Irony overload, never gets old.

How so?

Surtur
How so?

You whining about deflections and blameshifts and mental gymnastics considering your overall posting history.

Robtard
You seem extra bitter today and it's still pretty early. What happened? Tell papa Robtard.

Surtur
You seem extra bitter today and it's still pretty early. What happened? Tell papa Robtard.

Can you explain why one needs to be bitter to point out poster history?

Bashar Teg

odd since he seemed in such good spirits over that murdered girl's family being targeted for harassment at her funeral. wonder what happened to sour his mood.

Adam_PoE
How so?

Yeah, I do not see the irony either. Maybe someone does not know what irony means?

Sable
Glad to see you cant post proof poop.

Adam_PoE
Glad to see you cant post proof poop.

https://media.tenor.com/images/a4697e6b37c784b8c12f2cc7db9ad6e1/tenor.gif

https://memestatic3.fjcdn.com/comments/6357401+_4754a28fd1f903ff8e56c09b0e71a800.jpg

Surtur
Yeah, I do not see the irony either. Maybe someone does not know what irony means?

Him whining about the mental gymnastics and blameshifting of others.

Now, when I have complained or even just pointed out behavior they feel I exhibit, they sure do scream "irony".

They using it wrong?

Adam_PoE
Him whining about the mental gymnastics and blameshifting of others.

Now, when I have complained or even just pointed out behavior they feel I exhibit, they sure do scream "irony".

They using it wrong?

I do not see any whining. I do see blame shifting and mental gymnastics from the OP. I am not sure where they irony is supposed to be though.

Surtur
I do not see any whining. I do see blame shifting and mental gymnastics from the OP. I am not sure where they irony is supposed to be though.

Again: the irony is in whining about people exhibiting behavior they have exhibited before.

It's irrelevant if you don't agree it was whining.

Adam_PoE
Again: the irony is in whining about people exhibiting behavior they have exhibited before.

It's irrelevant if you don't agree it was whining.

And that behavior would be?

Surtur
And that behavior would be?

Lol..deflecting, blame shifting, mental gymnastics. They have shown it all before.

I realize you are their pals and you would never agree, it is cool.

Robtard
Lol..deflecting, blame shifting, mental gymnastics. They have shown it all before.

I realize you are their pals and you would never agree, it is cool.

Proof?

Surtur
Proof?

Your posting history. Your legendary memory should remember and nope: I'm not going to go scour your posts to find evidence of it.

Just continue to show you have zero integrity and pretend you have no clue what I mean thumb up

Robtard
Your posting history. Your legendary memory should remember and nope: I'm not going to go scour your posts to find evidence of it.

Just continue to show you have zero integrity and pretend you have no clue what I mean thumb up

So your proof is what you say it is. Gotcha thumb up

Surtur
So your proof is what you say it is. Gotcha thumb up

My proof is the multiple years I've been here seeing you post, yeah. If you lack the balls to even admit to your own behavior that is your own business. I will continue to call out what I have observed from you over the years.

Robtard
Call it out and use your imagination as proof. Cool. Have fun, caller-man. I'll be over here laughing as usual.

Adam_PoE

I literally have no clue what you mean, that is why I asked. laughing

Surtur
Call it out and use your imagination as proof. Cool. Have fun, caller-man. I'll be over here laughing as usual.

Lol Rob except we both know you aren't laughing, not if you claims of a legendary memory are true. Because that legendary memory tells you I'm correct, and then there is the sadness and insecurity that comes with the knowledge you need to pretend otherwise to save face.

But hey it is possible "legendary" means "highly selective".

I literally have no clue what you mean, that is why I asked. laughing

Sweet, you literally know now.

Robtard
Lol Rob except we both know you aren't laughing, not if you claims of a legendary memory are true. Because that legendary memory tells you I'm correct, and then there is the sadness and insecurity that comes with the knowledge you need to pretend otherwise to save face.

But hey it is possible "legendary" means "highly selective".

^

LoL, this guy. Geez

Adam_PoE
Sweet, you literally know now.

I know you said so, but you did not offer any examples when asked.

Sable
Poop, Look how triggered you are learning your god king let you down.

Flyattractor
Funny how Atheists always seem to do that...put their faith in people that always let them down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.