X-24 vs. Luke Cage/Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
fight takes place in the Forest

Who wins

Sable
Dumb thread

TheLordofMurder
X-24 eventually hacks them both to pieces...

The team doesn't have enough firepower to overcome X-24's Healing Factor, and the team has no answer for his Primary Adamantium Claws...

Psychotron
They could rip her apart, never mind how out of character that would be.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Psychotron
They could rip her apart, never mind how out of character that would be.

Her? X-24 was the wolverine feral clone

Psychotron
Oh, that's right. Well, Wolverine has been KO'd by Sabretooth, so I don't see why Cage and Fist couldn't. Could they do that before Logan kills them? That's another question.

FrothByte
Meh, X-24 was an even worse brawler than Logan. IF shouldn't have a problem dodging his hits and landing an IF to the face.

Psychotron
I'll take your word for it, I never saw that show. The trailers and the lead actor looked awful.

Luke would get ****ed up by X-24, though. He doesn't have a habbit of dodging.

KingD19
Actually, Luke can dodge just fine. He just chooses not to as why should he against regular people with regular weapons and guns?

He's the same military rank as Punisher, and was a Golden Gloves champion, as well as undisputed Prison Fight champion for several years as well as a Cop. He knows how to fight and shows he actually has skill, and knows how to dodge, block, and evade attacks if necessary.

What you meant to say was X-24 didn't have a habit of dodging, because he got hit by literally everything and everyone who attacked him the entire movie. He wasn't smart enough to dodge, literally.

A single full force punch from either Danny or Luke will take 24's head off his shoulders, and since they know about him they probably won't hold back.

Psychotron
It's in Luke's character to try to tank X-24's attacks and it will **** him up.

KingD19
It's in Luke's character to try to tank X-24's attacks and it will **** him up.

Is it? Is it really? Because Luke knows X-24 is a mindless berserker clone, and he has a HF and claws made of alien metal due to MvF rules. I think he's had enough experience with Judas bullets to be careful around a guy with Adamantium claws.

So yeah, 24 flails around and those two hit him really hard a couple times.

Psychotron
Originally posted by KingD19
Is it? Is it really? Because Luke knows X-24 is a mindless berserker clone, and he has a HF and claws made of alien metal due to MvF rules. I think he's had enough experience with Judas bullets to be careful around a guy with Adamantium claws.

So yeah, 24 flails around and those two hit him really hard a couple times.

And yet, he's not that good at dodging. His half-brother in that ridiculous outfit tagged him plenty of times.

KingD19
And yet, he's not that good at dodging. His half-brother in that ridiculous outfit tagged him plenty of times.

So you watched the show? Then you'd realize Luke let Diamondback wail on him because he was using the suit's energy to beat Luke down, while every time he got hit the suit would absorb the kinetic energy from Luke's blows and charge him up. That's why he waited until he was completely drained to knock him out.

However, he won't have that issue with 24, and he has shown on multiple occasions how easy it is for him to duck and dodge around attacks. While 24 has shown himself to be an almost mindless berserker with no real skill who relies on healing his way through everything after he gets hit.

juggerman
Because Luke knows X-24 is a mindless berserker clone, and he has a HF and claws made of alien metal due to MvF rules.

There isn't a common knowledge rule in MvF. Also if there was, X-24 was virtually unknown in the world. The only ones that knew about it were the ones involved in the program so Luke wouldn't know about him

KingD19
Originally posted by juggerman
There isn't a common knowledge rule in MvF. Also if there was, X-24 was virtually unknown in the world. The only ones that knew about it were the ones involved in the program so Luke wouldn't know about him

Alright. So Luke sees the guy wih 6 foot long knives coming out of his claws, and has just had a very bad experience with strange metals puncturing his otherwise indestructible body. You really think Luke is a big enough dummy to stand there and let 24 try to gut him?

And this is completely ignoring how Danny and Luke could one-shot him if they hit him fairly hard.

Adam Grimes
X-24 was strong as phuck though.

juggerman
Alright. So Luke sees the guy wih 6 foot long knives coming out of his claws, and has just had a very bad experience with strange metals puncturing his otherwise indestructible body. You really think Luke is a big enough dummy to stand there and let 24 try to gut him?

And this is completely ignoring how Danny and Luke could one-shot him if they hit him fairly hard.

Why would he automatically think they are made of "strange metal"? He didn't dodge Danny's "strange" glowing fist in the Defenders trailer and a glowing fist is much more of a "strange" thing. I know he can dodge but I'm not convinced he would. And X-24 is pretty fast. Cage will get tagged even if he's dodging

Psychotron

Adamantium isn't strange-looking at all. From the perpsective of Luke it's just some guy with knives.

FrothByte
Cage will probably get hit, but we don't know how deep those claws can cut him. I doubt a single swipe or two can take him out considering his durability. Might need quite a few hits to injure him enough. And that might just be enough to give him a chance to land a few hard shots on X-24's face.

In any case, Danny dances around X-24 and punches him clean out.

John Murdoch
Whole lot more likely that X-24 cuts down Luke and Danny than Luke and Danny beating down X-24. I present these two scenarios for the KMC forum public:

- Fight starts. Luke and Danny engage X-24 in a coordinated effort, with Luke dodging and ducking X-24 until either he or Danny can land a good hit.
- Fight starts. Luke and Danny engage X-24, Luke brawls with him/tries to tank his hits, which leads to Luke getting stabbed/his arm slashed off. Meanwhile, Danny gets an open hit on X-24, which does jack squat, and can't dodge X-24's berserker whirlwind of wild slashes, leading to his death as well.

FrothByte
Originally posted by John Murdoch
Whole lot more likely that X-24 cuts down Luke and Danny than Luke and Danny beating down X-24. I present these two scenarios for the KMC forum public:

- Fight starts. Luke and Danny engage X-24 in a coordinated effort, with Luke dodging and ducking X-24 until either he or Danny can land a good hit.
- Fight starts. Luke and Danny engage X-24, Luke brawls with him/tries to tank his hits, which leads to Luke getting stabbed/his arm slashed off. Meanwhile, Danny gets an open hit on X-24, which does jack squat, and can't dodge X-24's berserker whirlwind of wild slashes, leading to his death as well.

Danny has taken on multiple skilled fighters with swords before and managed to not get hit. X-24 is not a skilled fighter. Danny should have no problems evading his slashes. And unlike Luke, Danny isn't bullet proof so he won't be tempted to tank the hits. A good Ironfist to the face though can probably take out X-24.

Silent Master
I see that Wolverine fanboys are still alive and well.

juggerman
Wolverine isn't in this thread stick out tongue

I think Danny wins this for his team. X-24 should be able to beat Cage imo but Danny lays him out

Silent Master
X-24 is a clone of Wolverine, the comment stands.

juggerman
X-24 =/= Wolverine

Silent Master
Fanboys are rarely rational, I find it exceedingly sad that this has to be explained to you.

juggerman
And who exactly is the fanboy here? Cuz it doesn't seem to me that anyone is saying anything too outlandish here. While I think X-24 loses I can understand why some might think he wins.

juggerman
Oh shit i didn't realize the Defenders dropped. Time to go binge

BruceSkywalker
logan clone loses

playa1258
X-24 loses.

Psychotron
Originally posted by juggerman
Oh shit i didn't realize the Defenders dropped. Time to go binge

It was pretty bad.

John Murdoch
Could Luke just grab X-24 and rip one or both of his arms off? Technically, even with an adamantium skeleton, he just has stronger-than-normal human tendons, ligaments, and fascia connecting his shoulder joints together.

Main thing for me is I remember Iron Fist being not too impressive at all in his solo series struggling at times with random mooks and beating random mooks. From memory, X-24 displayed better speed in his fights with Logan and Laura, not to mention way higher strength and adamantium claws. Plus he's like 8 inches taller than Danny. Luke is in a whole other realm with his strength and durability, but fighting inmates, tanking bullets, and walking through bad guys is a whole different animal than fighting someone strong enough to lift a vehicle off himself and throw dudes around with one arm.

If Luke can grab an arm or two and rip them off or get some clean punches in, then yes, team Defenders wins. If Danny gets a good IF punch in, then yes, team Defenders wins. However, X-24 can eviscerate Danny in moments and do the same to Luke should Luke not dodge or evade him till he gets a clean hit.

John Murdoch
Any good new feats from Defenders for Luke and Danny that could be told in a non-spoilerish way? Still haven't watched it yet.

FrothByte
Originally posted by John Murdoch
Any good new feats from Defenders for Luke and Danny that could be told in a non-spoilerish way? Still haven't watched it yet.

There's a scene where he speed blitzes Cage. His fight choreography is also easily on par with Daredevil's.

Psychotron
Nah, Loras sucks at fight scenes.

cdtm
Wouldn't Logan's adamantium laced skeleton be common knowledge? He's a pretty visible X-man, and afatk that clone is the real Logan (Who is known for gutting people, hardly ooc for him..)

John Murdoch
Originally posted by cdtm
Wouldn't Logan's adamantium laced skeleton be common knowledge? He's a pretty visible X-man, and afatk that clone is the real Logan (Who is known for gutting people, hardly ooc for him..)

Sounds like Fox needs to get their rears in gear and get us a Defenders/X-Men crossover ASAP yes

Psychotron
I just rewatched some parts of Logan, and X-24 easily sliced up a an armored truck. He'll be able to cut Luke Cage just fine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.