5 DoE Banes run a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Azronger
Round 1: Darth Plagueis
Round 2: Yoda
Round 3: RotJ Sidious
Round 4: FotJ Luke

Trocity
They clear, lol.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Trocity
They clear, lol.
Easily, too.

Azronger
Originally posted by Azronger
I honestly have no clue what this obsession with the strength of numbers that some people here have is.

If character A can one-shot character B, what difference does it make if there are two or three B's? How does the added amount of B's change the fact that each of them are one-shot material? If A one-shots a B, how are his equally weak comrades going to stop that from happening? If they get in the way of the attack, they die themselves. All A has to do is fire the amount of Force attacks that there are B's.

Are all these characters unable to fire five Force attacks? Is that what people like yoi are saying here? Or do they think a single Bane is powerful enough not to get one-shot by anyone here?

DarthAnt66
Well, yeah, no one is one-shotting Bane, lmfao. But that's besides the point.

Just because Dooku can one-shot 10 pirates with the Force doesn't mean he can do it to 30, for example.

Deronn_solo
They clear, lol.

Azronger
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
no one is one-shotting Bane

no expression

DarthAnt66
Oh, my bad, Sidious one-shots a trillion Banes. thumb up

thesithmaster
ROTJ Sidious probably can take 'em down. Luke blows three of them away then quickly outduels the other two.

MythLord
Given the difference between Plagueis and Bane is suppose to be astronomical, they might fall there.

thesithmaster
no one is one-shotting Bane.

ROTJ Sidious can one-shot Bane fine, Luke can do something even worse.

DarthAnt66
I doubt it. Luke didn't even one-shot Lumiya.

thesithmaster

I'm assuming Luke is fighting at full capacity, not holding back or jobbing for no reason. Full capacity Luke can one-shot Bane.

I suggest you read Wollf's blog on Luke's low showings. Lumiya fight is addressed there.

Azronger
Oh, my bad, Sidious one-shots a trillion Banes. thumb up

Guy thinks Revan can two-shot Dooku but says that Sidious or Luke can't one-shot Bane laughing out loud

Azronger

Or maybe that's just good for Lumiya then? Lol.

Azronger
And Ant, do you have Bane >>> Caedus? Because Luke pretty much one-shot Caedus just by thinking about it.

Deronn_solo
Tbf, Caedus was caught off guard, if you're referring to the time he got pinned to a chair.

Not that I would rule out the possibility of Bane > Caedus, anyway.

ChocolateMuesli
he did try to break free and failed tho

TenebrousWay
They clear, lol.

Tondemonai
Down at 5

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Deronn_solo

DMB? Is that you? How did you get control of DC's account?

Rockydonovang
reverse scaling...

DarthAnt66
Or maybe that's just good for Lumiya then? Lol.
Lumiya's personally admitted to being weak in the Force.

Kurk
Honestly Plagueis had a good chance of blitzing or straight up overwhelming them.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
DMB? Is that you? How did you get control of DC's account? DC gave him his password as he put Marka above Plagueis, and Naga above Krayt.

Deronn_solo
DMB? Is that you? How did you get control of DC's account?

Caedus hasn't actually done anything that puts him above Bane, honestly. As an overall combatant he's handily above Bane, but from a pure power standpoint, nah.

Urs, unsurprisingly, you and Wollf failed to make a compelling case for why Ragnos > Plagueis is a preposterous stance.

thesithmaster
Plagueis>Ragnos, or any Sith Lord for that matter is a fact. OK? Yes, it's a fact. The blurb is canon as per Leland Chee. I have shown you this quote.

Rockydonovang
Lumiya's personally admitted to being weak in the Force.
'd love to see the actual context of the statement

Deronn_solo
Per Leeland Chee, blurbs can be subjective, a statement he maid, specifically when asked about the Plagueis quote, so they aren't, as you call them, "facts".

I already went over this in another thread, where you, unsurprising to anyone one, failed to actually respond.

UCanShootMyNova
Caedus hasn't actually done anything that puts him above Bane, honestly. As an overall combatant he's handily above Bane, but from a pure power standpoint, nah.

Are you talking feat-wise? Because if that's the case I'd say the same applies to Bane.

UCanShootMyNova
Per Leeland Chee, blurbs can be subjective, a statement he maid, specifically when asked about the Plagueis quote, so they aren't, as you call them, "facts".

Mind providing an argument as to why Plagueis would be more powerful then Valkorion politically or in some other metric rather then in regards to power in the Force?

Deronn_solo
Mind providing an argument as to why Plagueis would be more powerful then Valkorion politically or in some other metric rather then in regards to power in the Force?

I'm not saying the quote has some other cryptic meaning, only that it's statement isn't concrete canonical fact. As Chee seem to hint to. Sure it can be truthful, but at times, they also can be wrong. Regardless, basing your entire argument on questionable sources, isn't exactly the best form of, TBH.

Not that Valkorion is a Sith, nor is he actually involved in the discussion.

UCanShootMyNova
I'm not saying the quote has some other cryptic meaning, only that it's statement isn't concrete canonical fact. As Chee seem to hint to. Sure it can be truthful, but at times, they also can be wrong. Regardless, basing your entire argument on questionable sources, isn't exactly the best form of, TBH.

Not that Valkorion is a Sith, nor is he actually involved in the discussion.

I don't personally do that but I don't think less of people who do. Quotes are quotes.

We agree on that at least.

NewGuy01

From a pure power standpoint, Caedus's great grandfather was the Force, and Bane's a makeup-wearing bald dude descended from laborers.

Deronn_solo
I don't particularly think less of others that do, but using it as a get out of jail free card is lame.

Just because " X" is canonically stated to be above "Y", that doesn't mean X will auto best "Y". It ignores combative usefullness of said power, tactical ability, martial skill, so on and so forth.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by NewGuy01
From a pure power standpoint, Caedus's great grandfather was the Force

Really sad that he has Bane level Force feats, then. sad

Rockydonovang
From a pure power standpoint, Caedus's great grandfather was the Force, and Bane's a makeup-wearing bald dude descended from laborers.
true, applies to Jaina to thumb up

Deronn_solo
Are you talking feat-wise? Because if that's the case I'd say the same applies to Bane.

I mean, mind bullet-pointing Caedus' best Force feats?

DarthAnt66
If only there was someone who could... mmm

UCanShootMyNova
I mean, mind bullet-pointing Caedus' best Force feats?

Allegedly ( thanks Ant ) collapsing a cave with Force lightning and flipping over a 40 meter cruiser.

DarthAnt66
Those... arent his best feats, nor is the former one even a feat.

Deronn_solo
If only there was someone who could... mmm

how long on the respect thread, next year?

TenebrousWay
Allegedly ( thanks Ant ) collapsing a cave with Force lightning

Bane tier

Deceived Malgus tier

NewGuy01
Those are indeed Bane level feats. Good thing Caedus has better ones. thumb up

Rockydonovang
Those are indeed Bane level feats. Good thing Caedus has better ones. thumb up
mind posting?

MythLord
Allegedly ( thanks Ant ) collapsing a cave with Force lightning and flipping over a 40 meter cruiser.

Those aren't his best feats, lawl.

Azronger
Tbf, Caedus was caught off guard, if you're referring to the time he got pinned to a chair.

And then Caedus tried to break free, and failed, and was sitting there, only able to move his mouth, for several minutes when Luke had already left the room.

Anyway, still curious why you think the Banes clear

thesithmaster
And then Caedus tried to break free, and failed, and was sitting there, only able to move his mouth, for several minutes when Luke had already left the room.

thumb up

Caedus was also "humiliated" by Luke who didn't even gesture or flinch, owning Caedus with no strain at all.

Ursumeles
Urs, unsurprisingly, you and Wollf failed to make a compelling case for why Ragnos > Plagueis is a preposterous stance. i just explained it to syn
y r u so mean sad

Ursumeles

UCanShootMyNova
Those... arent his best feats, nor is the former one even a feat.

Man, if only there was some sort of thread that cataloged all his feats for us to reference... If only.

UCanShootMyNova
Those are indeed Bane level feats.

Originally posted by TenebrousWay
Bane tier

Doubt Bane could flip a 40 meter ship tbh.

MythLord
kekles for shekels

Deronn_solo
Doubt Bane could flip a 40 meter ship tbh.

DarthAnt66
He also did it with casual gesture, last I remember.

But yeah, those aren't his best feats.

Ursumeles
What are his best feats?

DarthAnt66
You'll find out in 2020. thumb up

TenebrousWay
Being born as Anakin grandson?

Ursumeles
You'll find out in 2020. thumb up sad

thesithmaster
You'll find out in 2020. thumb up

Oh come on Ant, we need that RT! Action must be taken!

The Ellimist
They stop hard at 1.

Azronger
^ tbh

AncientPower
Originally posted by MythLord
Given the difference between Plagueis and Bane is suppose to be astronomical, they might fall there.

Supposed to be? Yes. In practice though? Not really.

LordOfTheLight
Plagueis one-shots them.

AncientPower
He really, really doesn't.

carthage
Loses all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.