Van in Barcelona plows into tourist area

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Barcelona attack

Bashar Teg
was it terrorism? or more specifically: do we know whether or not the driver has brown skin?

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
was it terrorism? or more specifically: do we know whether or not the driver has brown skin?

Triggered already? Damn.

Sable
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

Patient_Leech
Are they having pro-Nazi rallies over there, too? Heh

Surtur
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Are they having pro-Nazi rallies over there, too? Heh

We need to ban automobiles. They are just tools of the nazis now.

Don't like it? Pshh, nazi apologist.

ArtificialGlory
Could be one of them Catalan separatists.

Sable
Originally posted by Surtur
We need to ban automobiles. They are just tools of the nazis now.

Don't like it? Pshh, nazi apologist.

Notice how unless it's a nazi running people over he doesn't care? Its pretty transparent, why did he refuse to condemn the driver right away?

Surtur
Originally posted by Sable
Notice how unless it's a nazi running people over he doesn't care? Its pretty transparent, why did he refuse to condemn the driver right away?

Him and others like him do not wan to hear about it or anything that contradicts their narrative.

See close to the bottom of this page:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=645007&pagenumber=5

One of Bashes pals asks for proof of a claim that the more radical Antifa groups goals are communism. Proof is given. Cue....

K8E_zMLCRNg

Bashar Teg

you were the one trying to derail the topic of a terrorist attack to keep everyone from discussing the terrorist and his pals. also, get a job.

Sable
Where did bash go?

Bashar Teg
Where did Bash go?

right here, sparkles.

*edit* oh you and your edits

Sable
you were the one trying to derail the topic of a terrorist attack to keep everyone from discussing the terrorist and his pals. also, get a job.

That is a lie, Dont you need to get a job?

Sable
Him and others like him do not wan to hear about it or anything that contradicts their narrative.

See close to the bottom of this page:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=645007&pagenumber=5

One of Bashes pals asks for proof of a claim that the more radical Antifa groups goals are communism. Proof is given. Cue....

K8E_zMLCRNg

Its funny how Bash and Zodiac tell you to get a job when they are on here all day every day.

Sable

"A van plowed into a crowd of people in Barcelona, injuring several people, in what is "most likely" a terror attack, a Catalan police spokesman told CNN."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/17/europe/barcelona-las-ramblas-van-hits-crowd/index.html

Bashar Teg
i can't really formulate an opinion on this until the driver is identified as either typical brown-skinned blood-thirsty terrorist, or just another isolated case of one bad nazi making all the good peace-loving nazis look bad.

Sable
i can't really formulate an opinion on this until the driver is identified as either typical brown-skinned blood-thirsty terrorist, or just another isolated case of one bad nazi making all the good peace-loving nazis look bad.

So you think this was a nazi in Barcelona, what information do you have that leads you to this "informed" opinion. Also, you refuse to denounce and condemn the attack unless it was a terrorist or Nazi?

Bashar Teg
i don't understand comedic irony and this makes me angry and confused

a nap might help

Robtard
This is another awful event, at this point it's probably safe to assume it's terrorism and not some drunk or some loon off their meds. Considering it's Spain, it's more likely Islamic Extremism, compared to the White Supremacist we get here in the US.

Sable
a nap might help

So jokes are appropriate right now with people possibly dead and hurt?

Bashar Teg
So jokes are appropriate right now with people possibly dead and hurt?

yet when the same thing happened in charlottesville and the driver's fellow terrorists targeted and harrassed the family at her own funeral:

Lol is everything going to trigger you?

Wow the jimmies are rustling today

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=16293716& amp;highlight=funeral+userid%3A142044#post16293716

Sable
yet when the same thing happened in charlottesville and the driver's fellow terrorists targeted and harrassed the family at her own funeral:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=16293716& amp;highlight=funeral+userid%3A142044#post16293716

False equivalence. That wasn't a joke or sarcasm which you used, I was pointing out how pissed people were.

You still have not condemned this attack.

Sable
Update 2 Gunman opened fire on crowd, one dead, 17 injured so far.

Bashar Teg
That wasn't a joke or sarcasm which you used, I was pointing out how pissed people were.

no, you were mocking people for being angry over it.

#JustLowlifeThings
#Whoring4Attention
#AutismSpeaks

Sable

#JustLowlifeThings

Which is what I just said. "I was pointing out how pissed people were."

#JustLowlifeThings for not condemning this attack.

Sable

#JustLowlifeThings
#Whoring4Attention
#AutismSpeaks

Funny how you are not even mad about this shows how bias you are. Any moral high ground you thought you attained because of the Nazi attack you just lost. No one will take you seriously anymore over your selective outrage, you have been exposed.

Patient_Leech
Update 2 Gunman opened fire on crowd, one dead, 17 injured so far.

In the same place? Is this a part of the same incident?

Sable
In the same place? Is this a part of the same incident?

Situation is developing, appears they rammed into the crowd and exited with automatic weapons, opened fire, now they are held up in a shop bar in the area and are in a standoff it seems.

Now its saying there are multiple attacks, so it could be two separate incidents in the same area.

Sable
One or more dead 32 injured. Suspects still at large. At least one or two seperate incidents.

Patient_Leech
Jesus

Sable
Spanish authorites say they expect the death toll to rise.

Sable
13 dead.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4799836/People-hurt-van-crashes-pedestrians-Barcelona.html

Sable
Graphic Warning

http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2017/08/17/barcelona-eye-witness-ejk-mob-lon-orig.cnn/video/playlists/van-plows-crowd-in-barcelona/

Sable
Update: Terrorists stole the van, killed the driver, used the vehicle to mow down a crowd of people.

14-20 dead now.

Robtard
Holy crap, this is damn awful and I'm glad no one has started a 'whataboutary' in a deflection defense of the terrorist. Focus should be had only on them.

Flyattractor
But they were mostly Spanish People and Spain spawned Christopher Columbus and He was WORSE then HITLER so....they deserved it.

*a moment of Leftist thinking*

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
Holy crap, this is damn awful and I'm glad no one has started a 'whataboutary' in a deflection defense of the terrorist. Focus should be had only on them.

i just hope the driver wasnt a nazi, or else we won't be allowed to discuss this terrorist attack, and the mods will have to change the thead title to "but antifa".

Patient_Leech
Update: Terrorists stole the van, killed the driver, used the vehicle to mow down a crowd of people.

14-20 dead now.

Islamic terrorists? Or don't know yet?

Kurk
https://2static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Religion+of+peace_610140_5975603.jpg

Sable
i just hope the driver wasnt a nazi, or else we won't be allowed to discuss this terrorist attack, and the mods will have to change the thead title to "but antifa".

So you still refuse to condemn the attack?

Sable
Originally posted by Kurk

Sad

Flyattractor
...Spain COLONIZED in the MidEast?

Sable
Islamic terrorists? Or don't know yet?

All points to it

http://heavy.com/news/2017/08/isis-islamic-state-la-rambla-barcelona-truck-car-ramming-attack-terrorism-motive-claim/

Bashar Teg

same exact strategy used to condone nazi's, right here, just yesterday.
so have fun proving your side to be complete hypocrites with your memes.

Flyattractor

Yeah. That is pretty much how Leftist Fascists work.

Robtard
Originally posted by Flyattractor
But they were mostly Spanish People and Spain spawned Christopher Columbus and He was WORSE then HITLER so....they deserved it.

*a moment of Leftist thinking*

^ No one listen to this moron

Just like I feel it's important to speak out against racist hate speech, as left unchecked it can spread like a cancer. It's also important to speak out against idiocy and ignorance for the same reasons. Christopher Columbus was an Italian, he was born in Genoa Italy, famous for its sea ports, salami and prostitutes. He sailed under the Spanish crown, he was not born in Spain, a Spaniard. Sorry for the derail

Sable

I am aghast you still have not condemned this attack. Didn't you just say Trump was a POS for not condemning it, even though he did?

Bashar Teg
"terrorism must always be roundly condemned... unless they are white and right-wing, in which case it was just an isolated incident by one troubled individual. aint i cute? teehee"

Sable
Warning Graphic photos contained in link

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4265241/barcelona-truck-crash-las-ramblas-latest/

Sable
"terrorism must always be roundly condemned... unless they are white and right-wing, in which case it was just an isolated incident by one troubled individual. aint i cute? teehee"

I am aghast you still have not condemned this attack. All you have done is joke at the expense of 13 people dead, you should feel ashamed.

Surtur
Yeah I was hearing on the radio about the van and then I heard about gunmen in a restaurant.

Sable
Yeah I was hearing on the radio about the van and then I heard about gunmen in a restaurant.

Do you find it reprehensible Bash has not condemned this attack?

Surtur
This is just awful. I just feel like we are gonna see something like this in Europe every few weeks now :/

Sable

Two attacks, a van mowed down people, and a two gunman.

Flyattractor
^ No one listen to this moron

......I may have hit a nerve with that one....
rolling on floor laughing

Surtur
Do you find it reprehensible Bash has not condemned this attack?

IMO sadly...I almost think like they feel disappointed. Like that this horrible event will shift away focus from what happened at the nazi rally.

There is no good coming of this no matter how Trump responds. He condemns it? "Why didn't you do that for the other thing!". If he doesn't? "Why didn't you condemn it!".

Patient_Leech

This. Everyone wanting to point to anything and everything except Islam.

Sable
This. Everyone wanting to point to anything and everything except Islam.

https://pics.onsizzle.com/vote-democrat-we-need-your-help-to-kill-you-truth-6062932.png

Flyattractor
https://pics.onsizzle.com/vote-democrat-we-need-your-help-to-kill-you-truth-6062932.png

True Dat.

Patient_Leech
Well, there is a concern that people have mentioned about "confirming the narrative," which means that if we blame Islam on a more widespread and official basis it might inspire otherwise mild-mannered Muslims to "radicalize."

It's something worth considering, but personally I think it would be better than widespread denial.

Sable
Well, there is a concern that people have mentioned about "confirming the narrative," which means that if we blame Islam on a more widespread and official basis it might inspire otherwise mild-mannered Muslims to "radicalize."

It's something worth considering, but personally I think it would be better than widespread denial.

People have said here White Supremacy Terrorism is a bigger problem then Islamic Terrorism.

Bashar Teg
People have said here White Supremacy Terrorism is a bigger problem then Islamic Terrorism.

nope. they're simply saying that both cases are acts of terrorism, you snake.

keep tryharding, tho.

dadudemon
Barcelona attack

This is sad. I don't want this to happen.

What is it with shitheads and killing people with cars, these days?

Sable
nope. they're simply saying that both cases are acts of terrorism, you snake.

keep tryharding, tho.

I never said it wasn't, Please quote me where I did, I dare you.

Sable
Originally posted by dadudemon
This is sad. I don't want this to happen.

What is it with shitheads and killing people with cars, these days?

Very easy to get ahold of a car, they are legal, widely available, almost unstoppable at speed, powerful, heavy and can cause mass damage against flesh.

Surtur

Yeah and this is the most bizarre of all. Since it more or less boils down to: a moderate Muslim is going to turn into a terrorist if he hears other non-Muslims talking about and/or condemning the horrors committed by people in the name of Islam.

Patient_Leech
^ Well, I guess they might fear that the religion is under attack and feel a greater need to defend it? I dunno...

Surtur
Which is kind of a mindf*ck. You will perhaps create *more* terrorism by talking about this particular type of terrorism lol. At least going by that notion those people have.

Flyattractor
^ Well, I guess they might fear that the religion is under attack and feel a greater need to defend it? I dunno...

Oh if only Christianity called for the killing of the Non Believers like certain other religons.

Then the world wold be a better place.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Oh if only Christianity called for the killing of the Non Believers like certain other religons.

Yeah, the good 'ol days.

Flyattractor
True Dat. Back when Christianity had a big brass pair and would stand up for itself. Sadly only the Islams have the Balls now.

And those balls are the leftist cucks.

Patient_Leech
"Islams", Fly?

Flyattractor
What?!

Sable
13 dead, 50 wounded.

Steve Zodiac
Where did bash go? Work probably, we're not all unemployable on it or chair borne Rangers with PTSD.

Sable
Ah good one, thanks but I own a health food restaurant. We make fresh juice, acai and pitaya and macha bowls, along with many other smoothies and healthy food option, vegan of coarse.

Sable
15 dead now

Sable

Islamic apologist

Silent Master
Another attack, damn.

Bashar Teg
Islamic apologist

nah, that's just what it seems like to you because you're an illiterate brain-damaged knuckle-dragger.

vansonbee
Islamic apologist He is right, they're probably brown folks who worship in the name of Islam.

But but, let talk about Trump and his Nazi!!!! Don't forget about that!

Robtard
Originally posted by vansonbee
He is right, they're probably brown folks who worship in the name of Islam.

But but, let talk about Trump and his Nazi!!!! Don't forget about that!

FYI, as a person of Asian descent, you should really stop defending White Supremacist. jsut because you think you're hurting "Liberals" by doing so. Those Supremacist view you as another "mud race" in their racist hate-filled eyes. Think about it, guy. Think.

Sable
Isis has claimed responsibility

Robtard
Isis has claimed responsibility

TBF, they do that with many a terrorist attack that is not them. But I wouldn't be surprised at all if it is, I'd still wait for an official calling after the investigation.

Sable
TBF, they do that with many a terrorist attack that is not them. But I wouldn't be surprised at all if it is, I'd still wait for an official calling after the investigation.

So after its confimed its Isis or Al Queda, and not white supremacists, I should expect moral outrage will be just as bad or worse then the WS terrorist attack? As these people were peaceful and unarmed.

Bashar Teg
sucks, man. two terrorist attacks in under a week. (or only one terror attack, if you're an obvious tryhard nazi-sympathizer)

Sable
4th lie. I already said the other attack was terrorism. Its great to know you are white though.

Robtard
So after its confimed its Isis or Al Queda, and not white supremacists, I should expect moral outrage will be just as bad or worse then the WS terrorist attack? As these people were peaceful and unarmed.

There's already moral outrage over this terrorist attack. So?

Sable
Not really. Go check the Nazi thread. All the usual suspects are in there, oddly enough on a day that doesnt fit their narrative, they skipped out.

Bashar Teg
*edit*

Sable
So all the people at a rally protected by the 1st ammendment with a permit, are terrorists.

By that boneheaded logic, all muslims are terrorists.

Bashar Teg
*whoops wrong thread* smile

jaden101

Lestov16
What a horrible Islamic terrorist attack. It is tragic what radical Muslims can do, but it's horrifically amazing how destructive Donald Trump is. Not only is he fueling Nazi terrorism, but Islamic terrorism as well, and both attacks utilized the same vehicular homicide method. Can't believe what a Muslim cuck Trump is. Calls Islam one of the great faiths and does the largest largest deal in American history with Saudi Arabia, the world's most repressive Muslim regime, even larger than the $1.3 billion deal Obama made with Iran. Can't believe retard conservatives voted for an even worst cuck president than Obama, electing the ultimate cuck, one who openly compliments and does deals with the worst of Muslims, thus leading to attacks like this by emboldened Muslims

"Islam is one of the world's great faiths"
-Cuckold Trump while doing arms deals with the Saudi terror state

Sable
Wtf does this have to do with Trump?

Sable
100 plus wounded

BackFire
Awful incident. Is the driver still at large?

Sable
One was killed, two arrested.

Surtur
Wtf does this have to do with Trump?

Lol in case the bucket of crazy Lestov was spilling out got lost in translation people need to realize what he just said: Trump is to blame for both attacks.

Yep, somehow even the one in Barcelona. These guys thought people traveled to different places on the sheer goodwill of Muhammad until Trump came along and showed them cars exist. That must be what happened.

That is some batshit insanity.

BackFire
One was killed, two arrested.

So all those responsible were found? Do they think there's a 4th?

Sable
I dont know. Still developing..

Robtard

Sable
Didnt he say Heather was a lovely person, and if Trump is so evil why did her parents say much nice things him?

Surtur

Robtard
You're saying he treats islamic terrorism different?

So in other words he has become a Democrat? Friggin Trump.

^ Surtur thinking he's clever again.

Surtur
^ Surtur thinking he's clever again.

Do you think you are clever, Rob?

BackFire
Breaking news on reuters ticker - Police official says one person has been killed in an explosion in house in Catalonia connected to Barcelona van attack

Sable
Jfc

Sable
4 terrorists dead, the driver still on the run.

Bashar Teg
cnn's saying possible second attack in spain

:edit:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/17/europe/barcelona-spain-van-latest/index.html

Sable
14 dead now, a second happened attack, they also found people with suicide vests. Must be white supremacists.

Robtard
14 dead now, a second happened attack, they also found people with suicide vests. Must be white supremacists.

You can do your weird thing, but everyone's who you label a "Leftist" has pretty much said some version of 'let's wait for the official call' or 'looks like possible Islamic Terrorism'.

Sable
You can do your weird thing, but everyone's who you label a "Leftist" has pretty much said some version of 'let's wait for the official call' or 'looks like possible Islamic Terrorism'.

Ok, but the PM of Spain already said it was a jihadi terrorist attack. So thats pretty much the official call.

Robtard
The point was that not a single "Leftist" has legitimately tried to spin or whataboutary tactics in here, as you implied. It's been "oh shit, who did this, looks like possible Islamic terrorism" for the most part.

Surtur
The cops killed like 5 today/yesterday. Good thumb up

Sable

Do you think antifa weeping for them?

Flyattractor

Only 5? Lazy Bastards.

Bashar Teg
did they ever capture or kill the driver?

Sable
Possibly he died.

http://news.sky.com/story/hunt-for-van-driver-after-barcelona-rampage-10993456

Sable
One dead American from California now.

Sable
American Newlywed killed

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/18/europe/catalonia-attacks-victims/index.html

Afro Cheese
i just hope the driver wasnt a nazi, or else we won't be allowed to discuss this terrorist attack, and the mods will have to change the thead title to "but antifa". if anyone had been typing this kind of nonsense in the thread about nazis they would immediately be labeled a nazi/nazi apologist

following the same logic, you must support the cause of jihad.

Flyattractor
Well he did choose the name "BASHAR TAG". so....

chingchangwalla
Religion of Peace

Surtur
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
if anyone had been typing this kind of nonsense in the thread about nazis they would immediately be labeled a nazi/nazi apologist

following the same logic, you must support the cause of jihad.

Bingo.

Surtur
A few days ago people on CNN were wondering if this attack was a "copycat" of Charlottesville. Wolf Blitzer is one of the people who said it. Lol they have gone insane.

Robtard
Seven pages and no "Leftist" has gone "but what about..." in deflection defense of these terrorist. It's like some people know better than to defend terrorist regardless of their skin tone, citizenship status, religion etc. Weird.

carthage
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/21/first-pictures-emerge-barcelona-attack-suspect-younes-abouyaaqoub/

Robtard
That's the last one, right? Good riddance.

Bashar Teg
good! i was worried that c*nt would escape justice

Surtur
It is good, but unfortunately I'm reading that initially to escape the cops he also murdered a guy to steal his car.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.