Wil democrats demand Trump denounce Islamic Terrorism?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
After this latest attack in Barcelona leaving 13 peopled dead and 32 wounded, will democrats demand Trump denounce Islamic Terrorism?

Flyattractor
Democrats will demand that Trump Denounce Socks with red ankle strips if they thought it would get them a vote.

Robtard
Originally posted by Sable
After this latest attack in Barcelona leaving 13 peopled dead and 32 wounded, will democrats demand Trump denounce Islamic Terrorism?

He already denounces Islamic terrorism, he does so every chance he gets, so...

What will be interesting is that he will (and rightfully so) call the horrific attack in Spain "terrorism", he won't float around the issue with "you can call it terrorism if you like" type of deflections he did with the Charlottesville act of terrorism

Sable
Originally posted by Robtard
He already denounces Islamic terrorism, so...

What will be interesting is that he will (and rightfully so) call the horrific attack in Spain "terrorism", he won't float around the issue with "you can call it terrorism if you like" type of deflections.

Is it any different then most democrats refusing to call it radical islamic terrorism and them wanting to call it murder?

The attorney general called it terrorism by the way.

Flyattractor
He already denounces Islamic terrorism, so...

Trump has then already done something Obama never did.

Robtard
Is it any different then most democrats refusing to call it radical islamic terrorism and them wanting to call it murder?

The attorney general called it terrorism by the way.

They call it terrorism.

That's good, he's not the President though :/

Sable
They call it terrorism.

That's good, he's not the President though :/

Obama never called it islamic terrorism. Sounds like a double standard. Trump did say "you can call it terrorism"

Bashar Teg
He already denounces Islamic terrorism, he does so every chance he gets, so...

What will be interesting is that he will (and rightfully so) call the horrific attack in Spain "terrorism", he won't float around the issue with "you can call it terrorism if you like" type of deflections he did with the Charlottesville act of terrorism

aint trump cute?

Sable
Bash, its pretty telling you can't denounce this terrorist attack.

Bashar Teg

i already denounced terrorism in the other thread where you refused to even acknowledge a terrorist attack, and didn't allow poeple to discuss it.
furthermore, i don't owe you lip-service, you pathetic simpleton.

Surtur

To be fair...this could just be work place violence wink

Flyattractor
Bashy don't mind when White People get killed. Cause Bashy is racist. Its ok when White people get killed.

Leftist logic at Work Again.

Sable
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i already denounced terrorism in the other thread where you refused to even acknowledge a terrorist attack. furthermore, i don't owe you lip-service, you pathetic simpleton.

Back to insults? I thought we moved past that. You still habe not denounced this attack.

Sable
Oh and I did denounce it. So you lied. I called them a bunch of losers and said nazis were nutcases.

Robtard
Obama never called it islamic terrorism. Sounds like a double standard. Trump did say "you can call it terrorism"

Obama did call it "terrorism" though, flat out, not "you can call it terrorism if you like", which is skirting around the issue of terrorism.

Bashar Teg
Back to insults? I thought we moved past that. You still habe not denounced this attack.

as i said, you refused to label it as a terrorist attack and refused to let people even discuss it. /fact

Sable
You can call it terrorism is calling it terrorism. Lets stop playing word games. Trump denounced all the Nazi, KKK and White Supremacists. Just stop.

Sable
as i said, you refused to label it as a terrorist attack and refused to let people even discuss it. /fact

Oh and I did denounce it. So you lied. I called them a bunch of losers and said nazis were nutcases.

I also said it was sad she died, and said the 4chan people were wrong.

Robtard
aint trump cute?

He's just hanging himself with these type of shit antics. His core is with him regardless of what he does, but many Republicans have spoken out on his shitty antics concerning Charlotsville.

Bashar Teg
You can call it terrorism is calling it terrorism. Lets stop playing word games.

such pure concentrated hypocrisy in one sentence. have fun with yout word games.

muslim attack = terrorism
antifa punches nazi in the nose and/or hurts his fee-fees = terrorism
right wing murder spreee = isolated incident, troubled individual, both sides do it, very sad.

Flyattractor

Bashy Logic. Its only TERRORISM when WHITE People get together and form a Parade.

DURP DEE DOOO!!!!!!!

Sable
such pure concentrated hypocrisy in one sentence. have fun with yout word games.

right wing murder spreee = isolated incident, troubled individual, both sides do it, very sad.

What the person did was terrorism, I never said it wasn't, so stop lying. I also said it was sad she died, and said the 4chan people were wrong. So you lied. I called them a bunch of losers and said nazis were nutcases.

Sable

Fixed this for you:

Muslim attack is Terrorism
Antifa beating the crap out of people in pursuit of politics agenda is terrorism: see terrorism definition
Right wing Murder spreee in the name of a political agenda is terrorism: see terrorism definition

Bashar Teg
have fun deliberately misrepresenting people, snake. https://www.emojibase.com/resources/img/emojis/apple/x1f40d.png.pagespeed.ic.56J7yI10dz.png

Robtard
You can call it terrorism is calling it terrorism. Lets stop playing word games. Trump denounced all the Nazi, KKK and White Supremacists. Just stop.

Saying "you can call it" means the person speaking doesn't necessarily hold that belief, just that they have no problem with you doing so. If he was serious, he would have flat out called it an act of terrorism.

As I told your buddy Surtur the other day when he tried his usual ODS nonsense and then dodged and waited for the page to turn instead of admitting he was wrong, Obama flat out called ISIS a "brutal, vicious death cult", that's not skirting around the issue, that's full blown condemnation

Sable
have fun deliberately misrepresenting people, snake. https://www.emojibase.com/resources/img/emojis/apple/x1f40d.png.pagespeed.ic.56J7yI10dz.png

No thats not what I did, I didn't change anything you said. I changed what you tried to accuse me of, and inputted my actual thoughts. And its very telling you can't condemn this attack as islamic terrorism.

Sable
Saying "you can call it" means the person speaking doesn't necessarily hold that belief, just that they have no problem with you doing so. If he was serious, he would have flat out called it an act of terrorism.

As I told your buddy Surtur the other day when he tried his usual ODS nonsense and then dodged and waited for the page to turn instead of admitting he was wrong, Obama flat out called ISIS a "brutal, vicious death cult", that's not skirting around the issue, that's full blown condemnation

Now that you are on the other side of the coin, with your president refusing to call something terrorism, how does it feel. We dealt with it for 8 years.

Trump flat out called the KKK, Nazis despicable and horrible people.

Robtard
Now that you are on the other side of the coin, with your president refusing to call something terrorism, how does it feel. We dealt with it for 8 years.

Trump flat out called the KKK, Nazis despicable and horrible people.

Repeat: Except Obama called terrorist acts "terrorism", flat out. So there is no other side of the coin as you imply.

Trump did and then he didn't with his antics. It's why David Duke and other White Supremacist were thanking him.

Sable
He did not. He refused to call many acts of terrorism, terrorism. Sometimes he never even talked about it.

Since you have told me me numerous times when I bring up louis farrakhan that he is an irrelevant yahoo, why is it now, somehow David Duke is relevant?

Bashar Teg
Trump has never called right-wing terrorism what it is, while never failing to label it as terrorism when they're brown and muslim.
keep deflecting the point though, so that you can claim another empty victory. have fun with that, champ.

Sable
Trump has never called right-wing terrorism what it is, while never failing to label it as terrorism when they're brown. keep deflecting the point though, so that you can claim another empty victory. have fun with that, champ.

You lied, you said Trump has not denounced the attack, he did. Why did you lie?

Flyattractor

I like it.

Robtard
He did not. He refused to call many acts of terrorism, terrorism. Sometimes he never even talked about it.

Since you have told me me numerous times when I bring up louis farrakhan that he is an irrelevant yahoo, why is it now, somehow David Duke is relevant?

Oh my. No speaking to you when your ODS is on.

Huh? I've said Farrakhan is a loony bastard and a pile of shit. But as noted, I can't recall a time when the NoI committed a terrorist attack. Am I wrong? What does this have to do with anything though?

Bashar Teg
You lied, you said Trump has not denounced the attack, he did. Why did you lie?

he denounced it as someone being "killed", not as an act of terrorism, you snake.

Sable
he denounced it as someone being "killed", not an act of terrorism, you snake.

No he denounced the groups involved, and said it was cold blooded murder and that it can be called terrorism, liar.

Flyattractor
And yet you two always clam up about Calypso Louie when ever he starts spouting some real racist hate speech.

Oh wiat I fergits..."WHITE PEOPLE!"

Bashar Teg
No he denounced the groups involved, and said it was cold blooded murder and that it can be called terrorism, liar.

keep avoiding the point and typing out your silly word-games.

Sable
Oh my. No speaking to you when your ODS is on.

Huh? I've said Farrakhan is a loony bastard and a pile of shit. But as noted, I can't recall a time when the NoI committed a terrorist attack. Am I wrong? What does this have to do with anything though?

When did David Duke commit terrorism, and why is he more relevant than Farrakhan, whom has a larger following and voice in the anti Semitic movement then Duke does. David Duke has like 30-40k followers on twitter, I think Farrakhan has close to half million.

So why is Duke more relevant to a racist movement then Farrakhan?

Robtard

Sable

Sable
keep avoiding the point and typing out your silly word-games.

Robtard
Sable,

I'm saying he didn't call it "terrorism", which is correct, he called it "murder" read his words FFS. I posted the quote.

Sable
He said you can call it terrorism, how are you saying he didn't call it terrorism when he literally said "you can call it terrorism."

Bashar Teg
Sable,

I'm saying he didn't call it "terrorism", which is correct, he called it "murder" read his words FFS. I posted the quote.

looks he's just having another tug on your pecker.

Sable
Its ok bash, you been caught multiple times today, also why are you following me around?

Robtard
He said you can call it terrorism, how are you saying he didn't call it terrorism when he literally said "you can call it terrorism."

Answered:

Read the quote, Trump's just calling it "murder".

"You can call it terrorism, you can call it murder. You can call it whatever you want. I would just call it as the fastest one to come up with a good verdict, that’s what I would call it... The driver of the car is a murderer, and what he did is a horrible, horrible, inexcusable thing." -Trump

darthgoober
Answered:

"You can call it terrorism, you can call it murder. You can call it whatever you want. I would just call it as the fastest one to come up with a good verdict, that’s what I would call it... The driver of the car is a murderer, and what he did is a horrible, horrible, inexcusable thing." -Trump
Are they considered Terrorists on the federal level?

Sable
Darth, don't you find it very telling how pretty much non of the liberal posters here even want to discuss this attack which has killed over 12 people and injured up to 50 people?

Sable
Answered:

How is him saying you can call it terrorism, interpreted as "this isn't terrorism." Trying to find the words but its not there.

Robtard
How is him saying you can call it terrorism, interpreted as "this isn't terrorism." Trying to find the words but its not there.

Answered and re-answered this multiple times now in two threads. I don't see the point at this point.

Darth, don't you find it very telling how pretty much non of the liberal posters here even want to discuss this attack which has killed over 12 people and injured up to 50 people?

This is BS, go look in the thread. Petty move, imo

Sable
Wasn't talking about you, as you posted this, but why did you bring up White Supremacists?

This is another awful event, at this point it's probably safe to assume it's terrorism and not some drunk or some loon off their meds. Considering it's Spain, it's more likely Islamic Extremism, compared to the White Supremacist we get here in the US.

darthgoober
Well they're a little sidetracked right now. And tbf to them, attacks by Islamic extremist are so frequent that MOST people are just like "Meh another one, big suprise". And when you get right down to it THAT'S the biggest tragedy of all.

Robtard
Wasn't talking about you, as you posted this, but why did you bring up White Supremacists?

I was noting that since it's Spain, it's likely Islamic terrorist and not White Supremacist terrorist like we have in the US. But that was just a guess, I don't know who/why did this as it's not officially been listed.

Sable
I was noting that since it's Spain, it's likely Islamic terrorist and not White Supremacist terrorist like we have in the US. But that was just a guess, I don't know who/why did this as it's not officially been listed.

We both know why you brought it up to deflect. This hasn't even been confirmed as islamic terrorism.

darthgoober
So if it's officially listed as terrorism, you'll raise a fuss if Trump doesn't condem it in even stronger language that he condemed the KKK, Neo Nazis, and white supremacist?

Robtard
We both know why you brought it up to deflect. This hasn't even been confirmed as islamic terrorism.

Yes, I'm deflecting by saying the Spain attack is likely Islamic Extremist terrorism and not something else.

Or you can stop being weird.

Originally posted by darthgoober
So if it's officially listed as terrorism, you'll raise a fuss if Trump doesn't condem it in even stronger language that he condemed the KKK, Neo Nazis, and white supremacist?

Trump's already condemned the Spain attack as an act of terrorism. Which is fine, as it's a safe bet it is. So there goes that tactic of yours.

Sable
Trump's already condemned the Spain attack as an act of terrorism. Which is fine, as it's a safe bet it is.

If he had not labeled it as terrorism though, it would have been ok though with the left.

darthgoober
Yes, I'm deflecting by saying the Spain attack is likely Islamic Extremist terrorism...

Trump's already condemned the Spain attack as an act of terrorism. Which is fine, as it's a safe bet it is.
So he's done a good job in this respect IYO, correct?

Sable
Yes, I'm deflecting by saying the Spain attack is likely Islamic Extremist terrorism...

Trump's already condemned the Spain attack as an act of terrorism. Which is fine, as it's a safe bet it is. So there goes that tactic of yours.

No it was defections to bring up white supremacy, why even bring that up? It just doesn't make any sense. I'm not being weird, I just don't see what white supremacists has to do with this.

Adam_PoE

Weird. I thought he likes to wait until he has all of the facts.

jaden101
Amazing to see a patriotic conservative so concerned about people who are basically European Mexicans.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden101
Amazing to see a patriotic conservative so concerned about people who are basically European Mexicans.

no expression laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.