Cheesy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadalus
Did any one else think that the Matrix Reloaded was kind of cheesy? The way he saved trinity's live after she saved his the first time, and the way that all the stuff they set up was cast aside so that they could put an old dude (I think it's a conspiracy to bring back colnel sanders) in a big white room with TVs. It's to convenient. Kind of a let down.

maul's woman
Why would that make it "cheesy"? Just because there is a scene you don't like don't make a film cheesy. This film is lightyears away from being cheesy on any level.

turin
well to be honest, the first thing i thought when Neo saved Trinity and she said that line, "now were even", or something like that, i thought cheesey. but I really liked the film and it kind of had to be that way so i forgave what i initially thought was cheesey.

rasselas
it jus annoyed me coz it was so ruled by the idea of fate and prophesy. if you believe your free which morpheus and eveyone in sion is meant to be then you cant believe your in the hands of fate.

The Serpent

Ahnold
One thing I always found a tad cheesy from the matrix series was the "kiss of life" at the end of M1. Puh-leaze

Verity
I like cheese! wink

gabimr2
wot is chessy ? embarrasment

Mordecai
Cheesiest moment in The Matrix Movies = Neo's slow-mo punch while fighting Smith in Rev, i laughed my ass off, doesn't make the scene bad, in fact it was great, but its still cheesy.

realworlddreams
yeah, that punch, where like, one sec its neo, the next its an obvious digital model, was really really cheesed up...i love the digi models used, simply cuz i mess w/digital imaging too, but seriously, they really could've used neo's real hand for that punch, and smiths face too up until contact.

Ahnold
What I found hilarious was the bit in M2 when neo bursts out from under those 100 Smith clones amidst slow-mo cries of "nooooooooooooo!!!" laughing

gabimr2
ahahaaha that was fuunnny! laughing

kalantiaw
parts i found cheesy=

the ending of reloaded
when neo wnd trinity are all mushy... except for the part where she died no sad
the "other" oracle... i missed gloria foster...

gabimr2
yeah that oracle sucks! sad

Osiris
wot ???????????

i think oracle in rev. (the actress) was better than gloria foster

and no matrix sequel is cheesy. no way. everything had a purpose

gabimr2
woot!! nooooooooo!!
that oracle is to thin!!
gloria foster was betta!! sad

Verity
Chessy! I didn't write chessy! I wrote CHEESE! big grin confused

BTW.....I liked both Oracles! I liked GLoria, but I think the last Oracle filled her shoes well. She couldn't look the same, because the Oracle's shell had changed, right? wink

Korri
i think so...i thought she should of just died and got it over and done with

kalantiaw
that part was written in as a result of gloria foster's death... so the original plot line would've been that the merovingian didn't catch up to her to terminate her shell or seraph did some serious a$$ kicking... which would've been lovely to see... but oh well...

gabimr2
hahaha ops cheese embarrasment
hahaha riight! wink

Daedalus
Deadalus....scary stuff, I was wondering why I made a thread on "cheesy", but then I realised, no wait. I didn't. lol

Korri
old socks

Daedalus
lol, Keanu's acting? *hides*

sum1butno1
The cheesiest part of Reloaded was during the burly brawl, when Neo throws one Smith at a bunch of other Smiths, and the Bros stuck in the sound of a bowling ball knocking down pins. That was really corny and not funny at all. no

mailedbypostman
*laughs*

Lil Seraph
it was funny now that i remember it

Korri
miffed

Daedalus
ahhhhhhhh! *cowers in fear"

Korri
i am now going to kick you in the stomach yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.