Obi-Wan Kenobi film in the works!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/obi-wan-kenobi-star-wars-film-planned-director-talks-1030505

AHHHHHHHH

ares834
http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/bored-gif-12.gif

|King Joker|
You're so predictable

thesithmaster
Never really liked Kenobi. But since it's a Star Wars movie I'll watch it.

ares834
Considering I've made my thoughts on a Kenobi film rather apparent before this, I'd certainly hope so. I love the character. But I can't see them doing anything particularity interesting with him.

|King Joker|
I dont recall reading your opinions on this before but ill take your word for it

Darth Thor
It's about time we got confirmation on this (from a reliable source that is)

But too bad Maul can't be the villain

Kurk
Hell yeah! As long as the movie touches on his former deathstick usage and sexual relations with Duchess Satine and Dooku I'm happy!

DarthAnt66
If they have McGregor, I will be 100% pumped and ready for action.

If it's not with McGregor, I will oppose this film without compromise.

Rockydonovang
would be cool if they have Kenobi ragdoll meglaiths wink

Rockydonovang
I want Hondo in it btw

DarthAnt66
I doubt they'll have any TCW characters playing major roles. The audience has no clue who they are.

That's why a Maul vs Kenobi film would have been impossible, too. 95% of people still think Maul died in TPM.

Darth Thor
I think he'll have another fight with Vader. Will kind of dent that line though "A presence I haven't felt since..."

DarthAnt66
It'll dent the "when I left you, I was but the learner, now I am the master." tbh

Darth Thor
Yeah that too. But I don't see them bringing in any new villain who can fight on par with Prime Obi-Wan.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Yeah that too. But I don't see them bringing in any new villain who can fight on par with Prime Obi-Wan.
maybe it'll show some depth and not be about some easily hypable final fight?

TBH, I expect it to be Kenobi vs a forest of megalithssmile

thesithmaster
Perhaps it's Kenobi's life on Tatooine where he fights Tusken Raiders and thugs to protect Luke. Or perhaps communing with Qui-Gon and having some spiritual growth.

DarthAnt66
If they're doing a film on him, he will 100% be taken offworld, lmfao.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
If they're doing a film on him, he will 100% be taken offworld, lmfao. maybe it'll just be an evalagion style mind fck for 2 hours where he stops fcking around and learns how to be a force ghost

Kurk
Maybe it'll be focused around how sith lords became his specialty or happy landings.

DarthAnt66
I thought they should have done a Han Solo / Boba Fett cross-film.

They should do it this time around.

I don't think either Kenobi or Fett can handle a stand-alone, but together they'd be great.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Kurk
Maybe it'll be focused around how sith lords became his specialty or happy landings.
prolly coz he piloted a fckin eva as a padawan

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I thought they should have done a Han Solo / Boba Fett cross-film.

They should do it this time around.

I don't think either Kenobi or Fett can handle a stand-alone, but together they'd be great.
Kenobi and fett would be cool

UCanShootMyNova
Maybe it'll be shit because there's very little you can actually do with a movie like this.

UCanShootMyNova
Nah. JK. Gonna be sweet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.