Team Vs Team (better)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Predator
Terminator T850
Robocop
Engineer
Xenemorph

Vs

Captain America
Batman
Luke Cage
Winter Soldier (Full Gear)
Wolverine

ShadowFyre
Much better. Still siding with team 1 but in a hard fight.

relentless1
Pred got taken out by Arnie; Batman is above his level by a long shot

T850 got dropped by Marcus; Luke Cage is stronger and the bullets would be a non factor

Xenomoprh and RoboCop are harder targets but we have Bucky, Logan and Cap to deal with them.

Id say its a win for team two 8/10 times

Sable
The same stupid thread redux?

TethAdamTheRock
There are better characters

juggerman
Originally posted by relentless1
1. Pred got taken out by Arnie; Batman is above his level by a long shot

2. T850 got dropped by Marcus; Luke Cage is stronger and the bullets would be a non factor

3. Xenomoprh and RoboCop are harder targets but we have Bucky, Logan and Cap to deal with them.

1. Arnie won due to plot. Pred could have easily sniped him like the rest but chose not to. Predator doesn't have to chose h2h combat here

2. Marcus was beaten by the T800 rather easily. The reason he won is cuz John Connor literally brought him back to life after he was "killed"

3. I disagree that these are harder targets but I do agree that the 3 on 2 scenario you've created works in favor of Team 2. But Cap and Bucky could easily go down to Xeno blood

Psychotron
Originally posted by relentless1
Pred got taken out by Arnie; Batman is above his level by a long shot

T850 got dropped by Marcus; Luke Cage is stronger and the bullets would be a non factor

Xenomoprh and RoboCop are harder targets but we have Bucky, Logan and Cap to deal with them.

Id say its a win for team two 8/10 times

Arnold won due to a trap and the Predator playing with him. He got destroyed in H2H.

Marcus beat a prototype T-800, not a T-850, which is stronger. And that's only after the T-800 took Marcus out of the fight and focused on Connor. Luke is definitely not stronger than a T-800, which can hold a bus with one hand, much less a T-850.

A Xenomorph would shred Bucky or Cap in H2H, and if Cap tries to decap it with the shield they are boned. That pressurised acid will do a number on them. And how do they deal with Robocop? The guy tanks RPGs without getting scratched.

How does anyone on Team 2 deal with the Predator's stealth and advanced weapons?

juggerman
People be sleeping on the Predators here. They are a nightmare to deal with and they only lose due to plot BS or other goddamned nightmares (Xenos)

Placidity
I think in a 1v1 Cap can beat a Xeno.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Placidity
I think in a 1v1 Cap can beat a Xeno.

Only via decap with the shield, and that is very dangerous. Meanwhile, an Alien only needs to connect once with its claws, teeth, or tail to kill him. Acid spit would also kill him.

relentless1
Wolvie can beat a Xeno easy, his Healing factor will protect him from the claws and acid blood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.