Islamic Attack vs Nazi Attack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Two attacks.

One resulting on one dead, one resulting in 13 dead and 100 wounded. Both from a vehicle.

One person was killed in a mob protest with people armed with weapons, although she was not carrying any weapons.

The other attack over 100 of innocent people mowed down, 13 dead. Peacefully walking the streets.

Two threads, one with barely 100 posts, most made by only a few conservative minds, the other nearly 1000 posts.

Anyone see the selective outrage?

The only people to post in the Islamic attack were ones wanting to deflect using white supremacy.

Surtur
You will be given a laundry list of reasons as to why it's totally different.

Sable
Can you name a few?

Bashar Teg
aww nobody cares about your silly bait thread

https://i.imgur.com/dVHQ7ME.gif

Sable
Originally posted by MyheadisBashedin
aww nobody cares about your silly bait thread

https://i.imgur.com/dVHQ7ME.gif

You do, which is why you posted here Bashed in.

Surtur
Originally posted by Sable
Can you name a few?

The big one will be that muslim terrorists get denounced, but not the nazis, not by the right people. Yes, Trump denounced nazis as well, but we are not talking about rationality.

The proof here is how I've been labeled a nazi sympathizer. Remember when someone had to legit sympathize with a nazi before that was thrown out? As opposed to the crime of acknowledging shitty people who aren't nazis exist.

Kurk
Because I can't think of too many good-willed KKK, Skinhead, or Neo-Nazi members.

To be fair there are plenty of peaceful nationalists who only want good for their country and all legal inhabitants.

There are plenty of westernized immigrants from Muslim countries who claim to be "moderate" or whatever bullshit to the point where they're ignoring almost every tenet in the Qur'an. Many wrongly associate religion with their heritage which is incredibly stupid IMO.

Sable
But it still beggs the question why the selective outrage. It shows they only care about a persons death if it fits their narrative.

BackFire
But it still beggs the question why the selective outrage. It shows they only care about a persons death if it fits their narrative.

Says the guy in the thread he made literally for the purpose of using some people's death to push a narrative about his political opponents.

Sable
Isis isnt a political opponet. You were one of the few who spoke out against it. Not many did. You of all people must see the difference in the threads activity.

jaden101
I wonder if the number of posts could possibly be linked to how long since the incident happened and thus how long the posts have been up. Like hours compared to days.

I'd still like to see these leftists who are justifying the Barcelona attack the way the right have attempted to justify the Charlottesville attack.

Sable
Its easy to see the difference. This that thread will barely hit 200 posts.

jaden101
Maybe just have one thread and not your usual 50 on the same topic.

Sable
Originally posted by jaden101
Maybe just have one thread and not your usual 50 on the same topic.

When others post multiple threads on the same topic, do you speak out?

I'll play your game though, 13 posts here, 107 in the other one. Vs nearly 1000.

Steve Zodiac
This thread is retarded and clearly a bait thread to push someone political agenda.

Idiotic!

Beniboybling
Sry you forgot one more thing, one is terroism, one you can call what you like. sad

Bentley
Is this about something that happened in the US vs something that happened in Europe?

Because there is a trend of Americans not giving a flying shit about European things in general. You guys suck.

jaden101
When others post multiple threads on the same topic, do you speak out?

I'll play your game though, 13 posts here, 107 in the other one. Vs nearly 1000.

Yes. In fact I've been the one to highlight the similar thread on numerous occasions.

Frauder
There's a big difference,

The 'Nazi'

- Ideology based on a loose set of ideals that can not be literally defined, just that whites are more capable of maintaining a first world society than blacks/browns (self evident)

- Had a permit to protest

- Police were ordered not to intervene if the 'nazi's' were attacked by counter protesters

- Mowed down people who were literally blocking the streets

- Was aggravated before hand and had his rear light smashed by a baseball bat (there are pics)

- killed one person, an obese white guilt practitioner. I'll have to spare the sympathy on that one.

- The video of the incident, posted from certain angles, was actually funny to watch. The protesters beforehand chanting "Who's Street!? Our Street!? seconds before getting plowed. Guess it wasn't there street for very long. lol.

The response (from the left) : All these white supremacist scum must be dealt with. They are now killing people.

The Muslim

- Ideology can be found in black and white writing. The Koran not only says it's okay to kill non-believers, but that you'll go to heaven because of it

- Killed 13 innocent people at random, who weren't blocking the street

- Wasn't aggravated before hand

- Couldn't have been prevented (or would have at least been extremely hard to be) by the police doing their job correctly

- Nothing remotely amusing about it

- The same thing happens every month

The response (from the left) : Muslims should not be to blame for the acts of a few.

The reality

Muslims killing people is a real problem, white supremacists killing people is a made up one.

BackFire
Gee, wonder who this could be.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by BackFire
Gee, wonder who this could be. laughing

Silent Master

Wrong thread.

Robtard
Originally posted by BackFire
Gee, wonder who this could be.

Unless there's some pro-Pedo White Supremacist group in the UK, 'It's XYZ' is probably supporting the wrong people.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Frauder

cool story. have fun chasing after pre-teen pussy. hope you get jailed and shanked. thumb up

Robtard
There's that liberal intolerance

socool8520
Originally posted by Bentley
Is this about something that happened in the US vs something that happened in Europe?

Because there is a trend of Americans not giving a flying shit about European things in general. You guys suck.

Generalizing Americans...how original. I have voiced concerns over the terrorist attacks in Europe more than once and have felt sorry for the open door policies being abused by the crazy radical Muslims. What else are we supposed to do?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.