IMPEACH Scales Provolone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
If we get three quarters of the members of this forum along with the majority of other mods to vote yes we can Impeach Scales Provolone!!!

-Pr-
No you can't.

Mindset
Axt5NktgxEc#t=5s

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by -Pr-
No you can't.

The mods from other forums are circling as we speak to remove the Dino Dictator.

-Pr-
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
The mods from other forums are circling as we speak to remove the Dino Dictator.

You think people haven't tried? He's coming for you, you know. You won't be able to stop him.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by -Pr-
You think people haven't tried? He's coming for you, you know. You won't be able to stop him.

I FEAR NO SCALED ABOMINATION!!!!

Rao Kal El
There is no option to impeach LOB?

TheHulk
Huh? Who? What?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Rao Kal El

NO, TRAITOROUS SWINE!!!!

DarkSaint85
You can only impeach those in power.

Which LoB has none of.

Digi
In my late-stage KMC nihilism, I'd probably be cool with a Lord of the Flies-style system of mod selection. But only the Admin can make changes, so y'all are stuck with Bada forever.

evil face

For serious, though, Bada does an excellent job.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Which LoB has none of.

True, true.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Which LoB has none of.

When I ascend to power I will grant Carver modhood for a single day to allow him to .......

BAN YOU FOREVER!!!!

8swords
Originally posted by Rao Kal El

arent you the ruler of the house of el? should't you just put him on a leash? or atleast a muzzle.laughing out loud

Badabing
If we get three quarters of the members of this forum along with the majority of other mods to vote yes we can Impeach Scales Provolone!!! Don't make me discipline you again like last time.

https://s30.postimg.org/cx5oi0hht/563a618a1800002a00303da5.jpg

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by 8swords
arent you the ruler of the house of el? should't you just put him on a leash? or atleast a muzzle.laughing out loud

I'm very relaxed with little barking puppies dressed as Superdog, he makes me laugh, what can I say! stick out tongue

Badabing
I knew LOB would scamper away after I posted. thumb up

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Badabing
I knew LOB would scamper away after I posted. thumb up

I am now arranging for OTHER MODS to come here and announce their allegiance to the RAPTOR BONFIRE that has started!!!!

Badabing
I am now arranging for OTHER MODS to come here and announce their allegiance to the RAPTOR BONFIRE that has started!!!! They will simply announce their allegiance to The Raptor. thumb up

Facee
I hereby nominate myself as the cutest member here. thumb up thumb up

Now proceed with this mockery of an impeachment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.