Stabbing Attack in Finland

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Stabbing

Patient_Leech
Was the victim a woman, homosexual, free-thinker, or otherwise critic of Islamania?

Bentley
I heard of this, very sad for the finnish people and so close to the Spanish attack.

I wouldn't be surprised if this turned out to be a lone-crazy man that just copycats terrorist violence (but it's no consolation, it only goes to prove the weight terror attacks have over the population).

vansonbee
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Was the victim a woman, homosexual, free-thinker, or otherwise critic of Islamania? and a baby was dead, I believe.

Sable
2 dead, so sad. People going about their daily lives in peace and get stabbed because reasons.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by vansonbee
and a baby was dead, I believe.

So that one doesn't need to be counted then?

socool8520
Originally posted by Bentley
I heard of this, very sad for the finnish people and so close to the Spanish attack.

I wouldn't be surprised if this turned out to be a lone-crazy man that just copycats terrorist violence (but it's no consolation, it only goes to prove the weight terror attacks have over the population).

It was a lone man, but the CNN article says that Finnish authoritues are labeling it a terrorist attack. Kind of strange though as it also states the motive is unclear. He could be just a psycho.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.