Steve Bannon out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
NYT: Trump Tells Aides He Has Decided to Remove Stephen Bannon

Sable
Hope Hicks Coming in as Communications Director

Kelly Anne Conway will take over Steve Bannons Role

Women are taking over it appears.

Bashar Teg
goodnight alt-right

Robtard
"I pick only the best people." - Trump

Sable
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
goodnight alt-right

If you read his interview from the American Prospect, he was anything but alt right, but please continue to believe your pre conceived ideas the MSM brainwashed you with.

Surtur
I admit I have always found Bannon kinda slimey. On the other hand I thought the alt right hates Jews? They do not tend to work for them or with them.

Robtard
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/oka.gif

Kurk
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C6pZ8_FVsAAi6_U.jpg

Robtard
Going to be interesting if Bannon and Trump split not on good terms and Breitbart now becomes anti-Trump news. If so, at least Trump still has the National Inquirer and TheBlaze.

Sable
Breitbart will never turn on Trump, it appears Bannon wanted to resign to take the heat off Trump, which this will clearly do.

Robtard
A clever move then. Real clever.

Sable
Sure has turned the new cycle around for him. Its already working. Now MSM is praising this move.

Emperordmb
I want Sessions gone.

Flyattractor
I want Pelosi gone.

Beniboybling
Good riddance to bad rubbish. When do the rest of them leave? sick

Flyattractor
Some say this might lead to war?!

IT WILL LEAD TO WAR!! And War is a good thing.

Sable
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Good riddance to bad rubbish. When do the rest of them leave? sick

7 years 4 months. Enough time to have you committed.

Bashar Teg
now the alt-right/beirbart will turn on trumpers (because he's now going to be labeled a rhino cucklord).
f*ck them all right in their retard fee-fees.

Flyattractor
It is far more fun to see the Alt-Left SJW Antifa CuckSuckers turning on each other.

Sable
now the alt-right/beirbart will turn on trumpers (because he's now going to be labeled a rhino cucklord).

Bookmarked so I can say your wrong when it doesn't happen.

Robtard
Originally posted by Sable
Sure has turned the new cycle around for him. Its already working. Now MSM is praising this move.

You might be overplaying your hand here with this.

Sable
Originally posted by Robtard
You might be overplaying your hand here with this.

We will see, but I think you over played your Russian hand. Well see who is right.

Flyattractor
SJW's never fold, they just continue to double down.

Bashar Teg
#Coping
#CopingHard

Sable
#Coping
#CopingHard

The headaches this administration must be giving you is delicious.

Robtard
We will see, but I think you over played your Russian hand. Well see who is right.

My Russia hand? I've been saying shit looks shady and Trump has defo done some moves that raise the 'looks guilty' eyebrow, but I've said all along wait until the investigation is done and what Robert Swan Mueller III has to say. Which is far more sensible than the "there's no collusion you Libtards!!!1!" ranters.

Flyattractor
Bashy has a Tums Festival every night.

Sable
My Russia hand? I've been saying shit looks shady and Trump has defo done some moves that raise the 'looks guilty' eyebrow, but I've said all along wait until the investigation is done and what Robert Swan Mueller III has to say. Which is far more sensible than the "there's no collusion you Libtards!!!1!" ranters.

There is no evidence yet, and when the investigation is concluded we will know, until then, its all speculation.

Flyattractor
I am tempted to give Robbie an unaccredited creative byline in my book. "The Little Leftists who cried Russian".

Robtard
There is no evidence yet, and when the investigation is concluded we will know, until then, its all speculation.

Saying "there is no evidence" isn't being truthful, it's willingly saying "what door?" when you can actually see a ****ing door.

eg Junior, Kushner and Manafort quit literally engaged in a meeting where they believed they would be colluding with the Russia government to take down Trump's rival. Then we have every changing stories of what went down and who was there.

Sable
A few things you missed.

Clinton Campaign colluded with DNC did plenty of colluding with the DNC, Media and Obama Admin.

How can they commit a crime that isn't a crime?

Flyattractor
In Robbie's World it is always "There is no evidence....YET!"

He will never give up hope....that his side will eventually destroy this nation that he hates so much.

Bashar Teg
Saying "there is no evidence" isn't being truthful, it's willingly saying "what door?" when you can actually see a ****ing door.

underestimating the power of cognitive dissonance.

Sable
Originally posted by HeadBashedIn

Show me the law in black and white, where what they did was "illegal" Then I will show you the law where what the Clinton Campaign did was illegal.

Flyattractor

Bashy suffers from a case of Cognitive Constipation.

Robtard
Show me the law in black and white, where what they did was "illegal"

Funny you say that, as I was just about to edit in "saying "it's not illegal as a counter doesn't negate the point", as that's already been set in the chamber

Sable
But you are ignoring the Clinton Campaign collusion with the Ukrainian Government.

Flyattractor
The Court of "Public Opinion" isn't a Real Court Robbie.

No matter how much you might wish it were.

Robtard
But you are ignoring the Clinton Campaign collusion with the Ukrainian Government.

LoLz, tell you what, "lock her up" thumb up

Anyhow, all this really belongs in the Trump thread

Sable
LoLz, tell you what, "lock her up" thumb up

What do you mean Lolz lock her up, I just said it wasn't illegal. So why are you ignoring Clinton Campaign collusion, and just focusing on Trump Campaign collusion? You do know every campaign in American history has colluded with someone, yes?

Unoriginal
Some comments on Breitbart lol

http://i.imgur.com/putyAJt.png

Robtard
What do you mean Lolz lock her up, I just said it wasn't illegal. So why are you ignoring Clinton Campaign collusion, and just focusing on Trump Campaign collusion? You do know every campaign in American history has colluded with someone, yes?

The very fact that in two post you went from "no evidence of collusion" to "the collusion isn't illegal" and "something, something Clinton!" is pretty telling of what you know deep inside.

As far as Clinton, she's not President, she will never be President, she's not dictating policy. So bringing her up is now and always will be a silly deflection from Trump, the person who won, is in office and is dictating policy.

tl;dr version: If you can't defend Trump without going "but Clinton!", you have no defense.

Robtard
Originally posted by Unoriginal

I'm getting so much schadenfreude, it's delicious

Sable
The very fact that in two post you went from "no evidence of collusion" to "the collusion isn't illegal" and "something, something Clinton!" is pretty telling of what you know deep inside.

As far as Clinton, she's not President, she will never be President, she's not dictating policy. So bringing her up is now and always will be a silly deflection from Trump, the person who won, is in office and is dictating policy.

tl;dr version: If you can't defend Trump without going "but Clinton!", you have no defense.

Im not denying they had contact with Russians, it depends on who the contact was, and what it was actually about.

I really would like you to tell me what you actually think the Russians did in the election, besides the line "fake news, Russian trolls and Maceonidnan Content Farmers."

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Unoriginal

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/popcorn_indiana_jones.gif

Sable
I'm getting so much schadenfreude, it's delicious

Taking some faceless names on a website comments section really isn't news.

Flyattractor
http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/popcorn_indiana_jones.gif

And now Indy seems very much the Phaggot. Which is odd that Bashy would use a pick of Harrison Ford who is jewish.

What with Bashy being a Anti-Semite Racist.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Flyattractor
And now Indy seems very much the Phaggot. Which is odd that Bashy would use a pick of Harrison Ford who is jewish.

What with Bashy being a Anti-Semite Racist.

http://i.imgur.com/bszzs4f.gif

Flyattractor
http://i.imgur.com/bszzs4f.gif

But you are an Anti-Semite & Racist so....

https://68.media.tumblr.com/fdcf061641ee3a583a7bb87f83d29dc8/tumblr_nlumri3WMJ1u93j0po1_500.gif

Bashar Teg

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Bashy has a Tums Festival every night.

Robtard

Sable
Rob its unfair to beleive Ben now, when in the past links to him and the daily wire you laughed at.

Bashar Teg
the patron saint of paranoia and psoriasis vs the mighty orange babyman.

http://i.imgur.com/4d5JLcT.png

Flyattractor

*looks at Bashy's Avatar and Sig Pic"

It would seem that Bashy is the Patron Saint of Inflamed Anus and Explosive Diarrhea.

....which would explain a lot.

sick

Robtard
Rob its unfair to beleive Ben now, when in the past links to him and the daily wire you laughed at.

Huh? I've agreed and disagreed with Shapiro in the past. He's one of the more sensible Rightwing columnist, imo. I for one was glad when he quit Breitbart for it's shitty bullying actions.

Robtard

laughing out loud nice

BackFire
Now no one will ever think Trump is racist again.

jaden101
Is there anyone left?

BackFire
Stephen Miller, and blonde cryptkeeper.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by jaden101
Is there anyone left?
Originally posted by BackFire

eetCbW2iI4Y

BackFire

Sable

I am outraged would you talk about a woman that way.

BackFire
Is that a question?

Surtur

Sable
Did I stutter!laughing out loud

Surtur
And in the end, the right, and only the right, will be blamed. 50% of us are now nazis, it seems.

And the other side will cheer and claim to be anti-fascists. What a sick joke. Shitheads defeated by shitheads.

BackFire
Originally posted by Surtur
In a way I feel like it is over. America was given a choice, and we chose wrong it seems. People are bending to the will of others, being willing to condemn one side but not the other. Being willing to blame Trump for everything imaginable. Some have, somehow, blamed him for Barcelona.

I feel like some of us got so triggered and some of us got afraid of being called out by the triggered that we lost our way.

Come on, we argue about shit we know not to be true, just to argue over it.

Perhaps it's time for a new thread.

Triggered 2: The Triggering.

Sable
And in the end, the right, and only the right, will be blamed. 50% of us are now nazis, it seems.

The left has more of a history of racism, sexism and xenophobia then the right, this isn't opinion, its fact.

BackFire
Did I stutter!laughing out loud

Well no, but your words kinda don't make sense. Did you mean to have a question mark there at the end? Or did you mean you were outraged that I would talk about a woman that way?

Sable

I still waiting for

Triggered: Why are you so butthurt

Surtur

Why bother anymore? Everything is now up for grabs, everything a possible trigger point. We went from one week people literally going "lol they will never get so crazy as to call for statues of Washington and Jefferson to be taken down".

That was wrong, as usual. I'm serious, maybe not you, but when Trump before brought up George Washington people laughed. "false equivalency!" they screamed. Yeah, that is gone.

Sable
Well no, but your words kinda don't make sense. Did you mean to have a question mark there at the end? Or did you mean you were outraged that I would talk about a woman that way?

Dude, you missed me joking with you. cmon really?

BackFire
Triggered 3: Butthurt Edition.

Sable

Gold. Im out for the night. ttyl.

Surtur

The reason this all falls on deaf ears is it's treated as triggerdom from someone who is seen as conservative, but if a liberal points it out they will shout about "racist dog whistles" and all kinds of stupid shit.

Robtard
Bannon being gone really has put some in a dour mood.

Surtur
Indeed, continue to play that same game. It worked before, don't fix what is not broken.

Bashar Teg
Bannon being gone really has put some in a dour mood.

#triggered, even.

BackFire
Dude, you missed me joking with you. cmon really?

Yeah I guess I don't get it. Sorry.

Robtard
Indeed, continue to play that same game. It worked before, don't fix what is not broken.

TBF, just look at you right now. You're dour as ****.

And I know you're not a Bannon supporter, but as it looks on the Trump admin, it's defo has you down. Which is weird, as the party is not over, not by a long shot. Even if Bannon was crying how Trump's going to be gelded now.

My comment wasn't only directed at you, there are others who are not happy, as they wanted Bannon to be whispering in Trump's orange ear

BackFire
Why bother anymore? Everything is now up for grabs, everything a possible trigger point. We went from one week people literally going "lol they will never get so crazy as to call for statues of Washington and Jefferson to be taken down".

That was wrong, as usual. I'm serious, maybe not you, but when Trump before brought up George Washington people laughed. "false equivalency!" they screamed. Yeah, that is gone.

I still laugh because even though there are a few people talking about it, I see no practical possibility that the statue of our first president ever actually gets removed.

dadudemon

Breitbart has been dead since 2012. That's 5 years ago, dude. And you're still butthurt about him. smile

Sable
Originally posted by dadudemon
Breitbart has been dead since 2012. That's 5 years ago, dude. And you're still butthurt about him. smile

Dude BB is like one of the top news sites in the world. Like 2 billion plus hits.

BlackJackal
Poor Trumpites.

BlackJackal
"I pick only the best people." - Trump laughing out loud

Beniboybling
I still laugh because even though there are a few people talking about it, I see no practical possibility that the statue of our first president ever actually gets removed. Wrong. Everyone on the Left where behind it. uhuh

Silent Master
I still laugh because even though there are a few people talking about it, I see no practical possibility that the statue of our first president ever actually gets removed.

It would only take a couple people to pull a statue down. Hell. with the right equipment, it could be done with only 1.

Surtur
Huffington Post gets dose of own medicine when it runs multiple racist headlines targeting Bannon

They never learn, do they?

Afro Cheese
Going to be interesting if Bannon and Trump split not on good terms and Breitbart now becomes anti-Trump news. If so, at least Trump still has the National Inquirer and TheBlaze. fox has had his back pretty consistently

and more importantly, infowars

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
fox has had his back pretty consistently

How anyone can take Infowars seriously baffles me. Alex Jones just wants shekels, he's a salesman.

Afro Cheese
alex jones is the man

UkRY_kA2Aaw

chingchangwalla
alex jones is the man

UkRY_kA2Aaw
So much cringe I want to die

Robtard
fox has had his back pretty consistently

Many elements of Fox news has. Not all though, even if they pull punches, they've been critical at times.

Infowars is for retards and retard suckers willing to buy Jones' snake oils.

BackFire
Bannon/Breitbart didn't seem to like Trump's address to the nation tonight.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/22/bannon-breitbart-trump-afghanistan-241884?lo=ap_a1

Sable
Jimmies Rustling at BB?

Steve Zodiac
Bannon has his revenge!

Robtard
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Bannon has his revenge!

It's so delicious when these Trumpco scums start eating each other. "I love it." -D. Junior

Steve Zodiac
It's so delicious when these Trumpco scums start eating each other. "I love it." -D. Junior laughing Bwahahahaha!

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Bannon has his revenge!
What happened?

Surtur
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
What happened?

He went off and said a bunch of shit about Trump, and even though everyone thinks he is a piece of shit, now suddenly Bannons words matter. Even if someone the left deems a white supremacist etc talks shit about Trump they pounce on it and suddenly it means something.

This is Trump Derangement Syndrome on display.

jaden101
He went off and said a bunch of shit about Trump, and even though everyone thinks he is a piece of shit, now suddenly Bannons words matter. Even if someone the left deems a white supremacist etc talks shit about Trump they pounce on it and suddenly it means something.

This is Trump Derangement Syndrome on display.

Would you say someone who was in the most inner of inner of Trump circles might have something to say on the matter. I know how much you hate anonymous sources when stuff comes out about what Trump has supposedly done.

That being said, the same people who said Bannon was lying before and all the time can't suddenly now say he's telling the truth without incurring incredulity.

Surtur
Would you say someone who was in the most inner of inner of Trump circles might have something to say on the matter. I know how much you hate anonymous sources when stuff comes out about what Trump has supposedly done.

That being said, the same people who said Bannon was lying before and all the time can't suddenly now say he's telling the truth without incurring incredulity.

He might, but people can't endlessly talk shit about him and then cite him as reliable. They need to choose, he comes off as attention starved.

Surtur
Oh if anyone cares, the WH did respond to him and said he has lost his mind. They said something along the lines of "he lost his job and his mind".

jaden101
Well either he was lying then or he's lying now. Without evidence either way then which you believe is simply confirmation bias.

His comments about Don Jr are exceptional though.

Surtur
Well either he was lying then or he's lying now. Without evidence either way then which you believe is simply confirmation bias.

I don't know what his agenda is. I think he wants attention.

Robtard

Hilariously delicious. Great seeing these scumbags eat each other.

Surtur
Hilariously delicious. Great seeing these scumbags eat each other.

I can relate, as I have enjoyed seeing liberals devour themselves. So see, we have stuff in common.

Robtard
I can relate, as I have enjoyed seeing liberals devour themselves. So see, we have stuff in common.

Your coping mechanisms over Bannon's comments are funny to watch, keep it up thumb up

Surtur
Your coping mechanisms over Bannon's comments are funny to watch, keep it up thumb up

No coping mechanisms at all, just sharing how I can relate smile

jaden101
It does seem very much to me that he sees the net closing in regarding collusion and now he's trying to distance himself from it to save his own pock marked, bloated, scabby, alcohol destroyed skin.

Adam_PoE
Oh if anyone cares, the WH did respond to him and said he has lost his mind. They said something along the lines of "he lost his job and his mind".

Insulting someone who is scheduled to testify in an investigation into your alleged wrongdoing is a winning strategy.

Surtur
It does seem very much to me that he sees the net closing in regarding collusion and now he's trying to distance himself from it to save his own pock marked, bloated, scabby, alcohol destroyed skin.

There is no collusion, that narrative is falling apart. It's why money laundering and all this shit is coming into play. They will not get Trump, but they will try to get those around him for shit that has nothing to do with collusion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.