Rex Tillerson pledges to boost Diversity at State

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Odd, you would think after 8 years under the most liberal administration in history, it would already be diverse. Anyways great news Rex is finally going to make it more diverse.

State Department Diversity

Robtard
It's almost like the Trump admin is going out of its way to prove something. Firing Bannon, now this. What a weird coincidence this is all happening after the shit-show in how Trump handled Charlottesville. Weird.

Bashar Teg
i'm thilled that he fired bannon. sure all he had to do was be like "i stand against right-wing terrorists and reject their support", but this is really good too.
so basically when donald f*cks up, he fires someone. wonder how that'll all pan out?

Sable
Odd, its during the 2016 campaign the FBI doing Clinton email dumps on Fridays, long weekends and Holidays weekends, coincidence?

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i'm thilled that he fired bannon. sure all he had to do was be like "i stand against right-wing terrorists and reject their support", but this is really good too.
so basically when donald f*cks up, he fires someone. wonder how that'll all pan out? Miller and Gorka need to go, that's 4sur

Robtard
Originally posted by Sable
Odd, its during the 2016 campaign the FBI doing Clinton email dumps on Fridays, long weekends and Holidays weekends, coincidence?

Sorry, don't follow?

Bashar Teg
correction

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
sure all he had to do was be like "i stand against right-wing terrorists and reject their support"

Surtur
What does diversity even mean anymore? I'd rather have diversity of thought over anything else.

Sable
Originally posted by Robtard
Miller and Gorka need to go, that's 4sur

Why is that?

Surtur
Why is that?

To be fair, do you see either of their names carved into the statue of liberty?

Robtard
Why is that?

Because they're shitlords

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
To be fair, do you see either of their names carved into the statue of liberty?

^
Weird

Surtur
^
Weird

I thought so too.

Robtard
Well, what was your angle, that I want them gone because they're not immigrants?

Surtur
My angle was more "if it ain't on the statue shut yo mouf".

After all, needing to speak english isn't on there.

Robtard
Getting weirder, bro

Surtur
You seem to say that the more I repeat liberal talking points. Coincidence, no doubt.

zLoSURARve0

Robtard
Just not following what anything you've said has to do with Miller and Gorka being shitlords.

ps Melania didn't know English when she immigrated to the US, hell, she's not fully fluent in it 20ish years later. LoL.

Sable
Because they're shitlords

Because they destroy the media on a weekly basis on an embarrassing level?

Surtur
Just not following what anything you've said has to do with Miller and Gorka being shitlords.

ps Melania didn't know English when she immigrated to the US, hell, she's not fully fluent in it 20ish years later. LoL.

Yeah but, no doubt she was hot back in the day?

Sable
Originally posted by Surtur
Yeah but, no doubt she was hot back in the day?

Um she still is hot.

http://girlsjustwannahaveguns.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Screen-Shot-2016-07-18-at-6.29.11-PM-630x369-1.jpg

Robtard
Because they destroy the media on a weekly basis on an embarrassing level?

Cool story.

Sable
Cool story.

You really dont think Gorka owned Chris Cuomo in that interview? He completely demolished that fool.

jaden101
Prefer a meritocracy but that's clearly not going to happen....ever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.