The British Royal Familys abuse of the Princess of Wales

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Just finished reading Dianas book, just wow. Charles treated this woman like trash. I cant believe the British people put up with their beautiful queen being treated like this by a callus cold hearted sick family. Really Charles, Camilla?

Steve Zodiac
If you really want to know the hidden power of the British Royal family, look up the black spider letters, This is real fact, no conspiracy, real fact. You will be shocked.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
If you really want to know the hidden power of the British Royal family, look up the black spider letters, This is real fact, no conspiracy, real fact. You will be shocked.
There's really nothing shocking about the black spider letters.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
There's really nothing shocking about the black spider letters. I'm going to disagree, they show hidden veto powers and touch on how ceremonial powers enshrined in law actualy aren't ceremonial at all. The BRF are not powerless figureheads, they are the state itself.

Steve Zodiac
Btw Sable it's Wales not Whales. Charlie boy may be a wet fish but he isn't Aquaman.

SquallX
From the little I've heard, Diana wasn't such an innocent bystander either.

Sable
Well you heard wrong. Charles was cheating on her before they even got married and she hsd to live with that. Diana was iconic, beyond society in many ways. A humanitarian up there with the greats. She was magical.

Sable
I'm going to disagree, they show hidden veto powers and touch on how ceremonial powers enshrined in law actualy aren't ceremonial at all. The BRF are not powerless figureheads, they are the state itself.
Btw Sable it's Wales not Whales. Charlie boy may be a wet fish but he isn't Aquaman.

Really they can veto? Any good book about the letters? My bad on Wales. I really teared up a few times about this whole thing. I will never understand why she had to die the way she did, how everyone was killed in a random car accident for no reason. She lived a great but troubled life with BRF. I mean good God. Its ridicoulous how they treated her. And how the media did.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by SquallX
From the little I've heard, Diana wasn't such an innocent bystander either.

wow, stay classy thumb up

cdtm
Originally posted by Sable
Just finished reading Dianas book, just wow. Charles treated this woman like trash. I cant believe the British people put up with their beautiful queen being treated like this by a callus cold hearted sick family. Really Charles, Camilla?

Not shocked at all.

Us "little people" have always been ruled over by various stripes of psychopath. They put on a public face (Some of them), but for the most part they get away with murder because they can.

And with our consent, to a point (Take Kennedy. Huge womanizer, cheated on his wife, and many people defend this on the grounds that no one really cares, as long as you provide for your family. And this is how many really feel about elites, they're better then us and can do as they please. That's probably WHY "the people" complacently accept rule by monsters..)

cdtm
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
wow, stay classy thumb up

thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
Not shocked at all.

Us "little people" have always been ruled over by various stripes of psychopath. They put on a public face (Some of them), but for the most part they get away with murder because they can.

And with our consent, to a point (Take Kennedy. Huge womanizer, cheated on his wife, and many people defend this on the grounds that no one really cares, as long as you provide for your family. And this is how many really feel about elites, they're better then us and can do as they please. That's probably WHY "the people" complacently accept rule by monsters..)

I can be more forgiving of him banging Marilyn Monroe than I can about him lying to people about the Soviet Unions capabilities in terms of weapons.

Robtard
Charles is a pile of shit. Don't care for his mother either. Hoping his sons don't grow up to be piles of shit either, Considering the political influence they're going to have, though that applies more to William.

I also buy into the theory that Harry isn't Charles' biological son. Not that I blame Diana for stepping out, Charles did it to her the entire courtship and marriage; on top of treating her like garbage.

/endrant

darthgoober
Originally posted by cdtm
Not shocked at all.

MM was considered by most to be THE sexual icon of her time, that's why most people don't blame Kennedy for sleeping with her. I wouldn't be surprised if wives everywhere thought to themselves "Hell I can't blame him, I'd f*ck her if I could" lol. I think the only reason there was such an uproar of Clinton/Monica was because she looked like an everyday person rather than a Goddess of sex.

Robtard
Weird. The uproar was because the Republicans made it into one, they clung to the scandal like a starving dog with a bone because they knew they could use that smear in the following election. When normal people where like "okay, he lied about having an affair. Not good he lied, but that's ultimately an issue between Bill and his wife."

darthgoober
Originally posted by Robtard
Weird. The uproar was because the Republicans made it into one, they clung to the scandal like a starving dog with a bone because they knew they could use that smear in the following election. When normal people where like "okay, he lied about having an affair. Not good he lied, but that's ultimately an issue between Bill and his wife."
I'm not saying that the Republicans didn't push the thing, just that the average citazen prob wouldn't have cared if she looked like she was a mistress worthy of a president.

Also it wasn't simply a matter of him lying, it was a matter of him going on offical record lying. Just lying isn't cause for impeachment under the law, purjory is.

Sable
Dear God ONE THREAD WITHOUT BUT REPUBLICANS CLINTON TRUMP HILLARY PLEASE.

Quit trying to turn this into a fcking POLITICAL THREAD

Sable
Charles is a pile of shit. Don't care for his mother either. Hoping his sons don't grow up to be piles of shit either, Considering the political influence they're going to have, though that applies more to William.

I also buy into the theory that Harry isn't Charles' biological son. Not that I blame Diana for stepping out, Charles did it to her the entire courtship and marriage; on top of treating her like garbage.

/endrant

I also buy into it as well. Why do you think that family is such horrible people?

Robtard
Dear God ONE THREAD WITHOUT BUT REPUBLICANS CLINTON TRUMP HILLARY PLEASE.

Quit trying to turn this into a fcking POLITICAL THREAD

My bad, I played a part.

Robtard
I also buy into it as well. Why do you think that family is such horrible people?

Dunno. Generations of greed, power corruption and likely incest.

Dianna was alright, she was born with a golden spoon in her mouth; no one forced her to do the charity work she did, she could have sat by and just drowned in her wealth. I respect her for that.

Surtur
On the other hand, if the family is so horrible why did Dianna marry into it then?

Robtard
Pretty sure if was arranged and she grew up with the pressure that you do what the family/country expects.

Sable
Dunno. Generations of greed, power corruption and likely incest.

Dianna was alright, she was born with a golden spoon in her mouth; no one forced her to do the charity work she did, she could have sat by and just drowned in her wealth. I respect her for that.

I agree, she def was better then the lot of them. I didn't know they had inbreeding going on in that family. Makes sense when you look at some of them.

Sable
Pretty sure if was arranged and she grew up with the pressure that you do what the family/country expects.

Def this. She really did not have a choice, its amazing she had the strength to even leave him.

Surtur

Arranged by who?

BackFire
Hey Sable, I haven't read the book you're talking about, but the topic is interesting and honestly I never have really looked into Dianna in any meaningful way. Can you give a quick rundown of the type of things the book goes over, what kind of abuses are detailed in the book?

Surtur
Def this. She really did not have a choice, its amazing she had the strength to even leave him.

She was not given a choice to marry him, but was given a choice to leave him? The UK is all kinds of crazy.

Sable
https://www.amazon.com/Diana-Andrew-Morton/dp/1476752818

In depth about her personal life, who she was, how the royal family treated her, things she loved, her relationship with the media. Its a good read, I think you would enjoy it. Diana to me is like a living legend.

jaden101
Originally posted by BackFire
Hey Sable, I haven't read the book you're talking about, but the topic is interesting and honestly I never have really looked into Dianna in any meaningful way. Can you give a quick rundown of the type of things the book goes over, what kind of abuses are detailed in the book?

She was ****ing a Muslim so the Queen had her bumped off.

Surtur
https://www.amazon.com/Diana-Andrew-Morton/dp/1476752818

In debt about her personal life, who she was, how the royal family treated her, things she loved, her relationship with the media. Its a good read, I think you would enjoy it. Diana to me is like a living legend.

She was in debt?

Sable
Originally posted by Surtur
She was in debt?

*In depth

Robtard
Arranged by who?

The royals, iirc, namely Queen Elizabeth, Prince Philip (Charles' dad) and John Spencer (Diana's father). She was under a tremendous amount of pressure to marry, both privately and publicly.

edit: So was Charles, still doesn't excuse how he treated her though.

Sable
The way they treated her after death was in lock step with how they treated her alive. After civil war rumors, immense pushback from media, and out pouring of support of Diana and criticism of the Queen Mother, they decided to fly the UK Flag at half mass at the Queens palace in London. They didn't even want to give her a royal wedding, until forced too by literally everyone lobbying they had to.

Adam_PoE

/endrant

https://media.giphy.com/media/d0NnEG1WnnXqg/giphy.gif

Harry is hot AF.

Surtur
So assuming the apple doesn't fall far from the tree....are Harry and William just awful people as well?

Steve Zodiac
So assuming the apple doesn't fall far from the tree....are Harry and William just awful people as well? I do judge people by who they associate with,
you associate with Fly. The Royals... This man!

Charlie boy wanted JS to be Harry's godfather.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/06/12/22/298B5EC200000578-0-image-a-3_1434142959972.jpg

Steve Zodiac
JS and Prince Philip

https://newspunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Savile-and-the-Duke-of-Edinburgh-at-Stoke-Mandeville-660x489.jpg

Surtur
I do judge people by who they associate with,

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/06/12/22/298B5EC200000578-0-image-a-3_1434142959972.jpg

All I see in the photo is proof necromancy has to be a real life thing.

Steve Zodiac
All I see in the photo is proof necromancy has to be a real life thing. JS allegedly committed necrophilia

Robtard
I do judge people by who they associate with,

There's no way Charles with his resources and connections didn't know about Jimmy's very long and detailed pedo/sexual predator history. No way.

-Pr-
Personally, I don't have a huge amount of sympathy for Diana, but that doesn't mean that Charles wasn't a huge ****. I wonder if it's karma that the Queen is going to live long enough that he'll never really be king for any substantial length of time.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by -Pr-
Personally, I don't have a huge amount of sympathy for Diana, but that doesn't mean that Charles wasn't a huge ****. I wonder if it's karma that the Queen is going to live long enough that he'll never really be king for any substantial length of time. The age that family live to, he'll have 25+ years!

Steve Zodiac
There's no way Charles with his resources and connections didn't know about Jimmy's very long and detailed pedo/sexual predator history. No way. Absolutely, the thing is Jimmy was mates with the Royals, met the pope privately twice, was good friends with Maggie Thatcher and actually met Ronnie Raygun through her... He was amazing, really larger than life and hiding and protected on high or down low.

-Pr-
The age that family live to, he'll have 25+ years!

Assuming he doesn't have an "accident".

Steve Zodiac
Assuming he doesn't have an "accident". Ha, he's the one who knocks Paul.

Surtur
If people are interested there is a series on netflix called "Conspiracy". One episode is dedicated to the Royals. Some crazy stuff, like that some of them were nazi sympathizers. Also that the Duke of Kent crashed his plane but he had a nazi with him, Rudolph Hess.

Basically the theme is the people loved nazis, but it seemed to be mostly BS.

Robtard
People loving Nazis you say, considering current events in America, that's not so crazy/conspiracy-y anymore, pal

Steve Zodiac
If people are interested there is a series on netflix called "Conspiracy". One episode is dedicated to the Royals. Some crazy stuff, like that some of them were nazi sympathizers. Also that the Duke of Kent crashed his plane but he had a nazi with him, Rudolph Hess.

Basically the theme is the people loved nazis, but it seemed to be mostly BS. It isn't bs, I'm no conspiracy theorist, but I've seen loads of evidence they had allegiances to a greater or lesser degree, Philip was related to SS Officers and the Russian Royal Family, he is the closest living relative to the dead Princess Anastasia, they used his DNA to identify her.

-Pr-
Ha, he's the one who knocks Paul.

pr1983

Bashar Teg
someone's a breaking bad virgin

Steve Zodiac
pr1983 Originally posted by Bashar Teg

http://imgur.com/Xqqni

-Pr-
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

http://imgur.com/Xqqni

Not that part.

Robtard
Charles' has had people killed, just look at him. He's a killer.

Surtur
It isn't bs, I'm no conspiracy theorist, but I've seen loads of evidence they had allegiances to a greater or lesser degree, Philip was related to SS Officers and the Russian Royal Family, he is the closest living relative to the dead Princess Anastasia, they used his DNA to identify her.

Interesting, the show had people on both sides of the fence, and the debunkers did make sense, but then again the ep is only 40 or so minutes long you can't include everything.

Steve Zodiac
Interesting, the show had people on both sides of the fence, and the debunkers did make sense, but then again the ep is only 40 or so minutes long you can't include everything. Philip actually went to an SS officers wedding just before the war.

Surtur
Philip actually went to an SS officers wedding just before the war.

They also say Diana dying was an accident. That they meant to merely scare her by chasing her, but accidentally made her crash.

It had something to do with not liking the father of the guy she was dating.

Steve Zodiac
They also say Diana dying was an accident. That they meant to merely scare her by chasing her, but accidentally made her crash. Possible, but as pr will tell you as an Irishman, murder is not beyond the British Government.

Surtur
They also say that one of the royals being a sympathizer to the nazis is the reason Hitler took France so easily. That he had inside knowledge.

Steve Zodiac
They also say that one of the royals being a sympathizer to the nazis is the reason Hitler took France so easily. That he had inside knowledge. I think it's more likely he realised he could just go round the majino line, silly french people, building a wall you could just go round. Mr. Trump take note and learn from Hadrian and the Chinese, not the French. laughing

Surtur
It's okay when British people are evil because they sound dignified when they do it.

Steve Zodiac
It's okay when British people are evil because they sound dignified when they do it. Except for Don Logan, the greatest villain ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2MBUn67GkU

Surtur
Lord Lucan, he is in another ep of Conspiracy.

Adam_PoE
Personally, I don't have a huge amount of sympathy for Diana, but that doesn't mean that Charles wasn't a huge ****. I wonder if it's karma that the Queen is going to live long enough that he'll never really be king for any substantial length of time.

Speaking of substantial length, I hear Charles has a huge dick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.