Wolverine & Sabertooth Vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Both Wolverine & Sabertooth are Adamantium and Symbiotes

StiltmanFTW
Diana gets raped, then.

deathslash
Serious question here, which symbiotes are they given? Because symbiotes vary in ability.

TethAdamTheRock
The ones they had before

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by deathslash
Serious question here, which symbiotes are they given? Because symbiotes vary in ability.

Amazon pseudo-god or not, she's still just a woman.

No woman can resist tentacles.

ShadowFyre
Wonder Woman Thunder Twerks and the vibrations rip the adamantium apart at a molecular level.

zopzop
Even without the symbiotes, WW is in deep sh|t.

Flyattractor
Only if she fights stupid, because no mention of turning off "BFR", so Little Jimmy and Sabes are taking a nice long trip to the sun.

SquallX
Is this surpose to be a joke?

Diana took on on the First Born. Said man held open a boomtube open with mere strength. That one feat alone destroys any and ever feat those two have ever accomplished in there stint.

carver9
Hulk punched so hard he reversed time across Marvel and Wolverine still lasts against him. Even though I think Diana wins, this type of argument does not hold.

eaebiakuya
^ do you think both punches had the same strengh...? Because Wolverine was KOed by a Thor charge for example.

WW wins. Far faster than the duo and can easily BFR then.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Because Wolverine was KOed by a Thor charge for example.

When his HF was turned off.

carver9
^ do you think both punches had the same strengh...? Because Wolverine was KOed by a Thor charge for example.

WW wins. Far faster than the duo and can easily BFR then.

When was Wolverine koed by a Thor charge? Are you talking about this showing?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/91339/2992440-thorvswolverine2_zpseffa06de.jpg

I hope you're not because there's context to this showing. If not, please post what you are talking about.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
When his HF was turned off.

You beat me to it.

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by carver9
When was Wolverine koed by a Thor charge? Are you talking about this showing?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/91339/2992440-thorvswolverine2_zpseffa06de.jpg

I hope you're not because there's context to this showing. If not, please post what you are talking about.

The context was Logan got phucked up.

carver9
Or that it was announced before that hit that his healing factor was turned off.

StiltmanFTW
Yes. "... at the worst possible moment", as the caption box on the shown page says.

Painfully clear.

TethAdamTheRock
How is it possible that hes not a skeleton after that explosion

StiltmanFTW
A big shockwave with some electricity mixed in, not an actual explosion.

That and it's comics.

eaebiakuya
i stand corrected, i didnt remember this context but i trust in your guys.

Still i dont agree in comparing a high end Hulk punch with a punch he used against Logan.

StiltmanFTW
Here is a complete scene:

1. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fxg-DTPN5Pk/Vm55jw2_GZI/AAAAAAAACpA/RKbPom7B0qM/s1600-Ic42/RCO020.jpg
2. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9y20Sls8-VI/Vm55jw8g7PI/AAAAAAAACpA/qd4PjUIMhfg/s1600-Ic42/RCO021.jpg

The goat-faced girl activates her depletion effect, negating the x-gene of any who meet her gaze.

In a second, Logan will realize she's shut off his healing factor... at the worst possible moment.

carver9
i stand corrected, i didnt remember this context but i trust in your guys.

Still i dont agree in comparing a high end Hulk punch with a punch he used against Logan.

I was applying squall argument against him. He brought up collateral damage from first born as an indication of how much force Diana was taking during her scuffle against FB.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.