Batman (DCEU) vs. MCU Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Matt as of Defenders

Round 1: H2H
Round 2: Bruce can use his batarangs/Matt has his billy clubs/retractable club

Who wins

Sable
Batman pushes his head through the floor. KO

TheVaultDweller
This thread has been done at least twice before. Opinions were divided.

playa1258
We don't have enough feats for Batman yet.

Impediment
Batfleck pummels DD.

FrothByte
Until we get more feats from Batman then DD wins. Just better feats overall.

Sable
No he doesnt win. And thats the end of it. You and your lame arguments and logic.

Sable
Fighting Superman and winning > all DD feats

Adam Grimes
Daredevil lectures him on how to be a real hero and Batman dies in the proccess.

Sable
Not possible. Batmans speed is equal or above his, and hes easily 2-3 times stronger. And has a better mor armored suit that can take bullets to the head plint blank without killing or knocking him out.

Adam Grimes
Edit

Impediment
The entire warehouse scene from BvS shows us that Batfleck has superior feats bordering on superhuman.

There are more than enough valid screen feats.

Like that one little kinda important scene where Batman beats the living shit out of Superman.

Sable
Originally posted by Impediment
The entire warehouse scene from BvS shows us that Batfleck has superior feats bordering on superhuman.

Like that one little kinda important scene where Batman beats the living shit out of Superman.

thumb up

FrothByte

I have to disagree. Batman would have been killed many times over in that warehouse fight if it wasn't for his armored suit. Though he displayed great strength, he still got easily tagged when 2-3 people ganged up on him. He also doesn't have any fights against notable opponents.

His fight with Superman was done with a powered suit and a bunch of kryptonite gas. Not exactly factors that would come up in a normal h2h match.

Adam Grimes

Like that one little kinda important scene where Batman beats the living shit out of Superman. I agree about the warehouse fight, but lol at smacking around a powerless farmboy being a good feat.

Sable
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I agree about the warehouse fight, but lol at smacking around a powerless farmboy being a good feat.

He wasn't powerless. He was able to toss batman through solid walls, no take any visible damage and just by Batman punching his face, damage his suit.

Sable
Originally posted by FrothByte
I have to disagree. Batman would have been killed many times over in that warehouse fight if it wasn't for his armored suit. Though he displayed great strength, he still got easily tagged when 2-3 people ganged up on him. He also doesn't have any fights against notable opponents.

His fight with Superman was done with a powered suit and a bunch of kryptonite gas. Not exactly factors that would come up in a normal h2h match.

Easy way to be cheap with your hollow arguments. In case you didn't watch Dare Devil, let me fill you in, he got hit plenty all through this show and in defenders.

BruceSkywalker
DDD won't have much of a problem... Batfleck didn't show me much...even the much heralded wharehouse scene which wasn't all that...

Sable

9thumb up

BruceSkywalker

he had prep.. kal was weakened by the kryptonite bullets... those aren't superhuman feats, just regular peak human...

stick out tongue big grin big grin

Sable
Nope

relentless1
DD seemed like he barely made it through most of his scraps with henchmen while Batman absolutely powered his way through the goons in the warehouse. I think the strength and armour advantage would make the difference here in a win for Batman

Adam Grimes
By feats those henchmen are >>>> goons batman beat down, though.

abhilegend
Daredevil fighting Elektra evenly in Defenders finale is above anything Bruce did.

Adam Grimes
thumb up

abhilegend
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
thumb up
And fighting both Bakuto and Murakami solo, beating down Danny.

**** it, Daredevil is da man.

TheVaultDweller
The only scraps where Daredevil ever fought henchman and had any serious trouble, in any season of his show, was when he was already injured and worn out. The only thing he lacked in S1 was knockout power, which has improved significantly since then. He has multiple fights where he takes out groups of opponents in a very brief space of time, especially towards the second half of s2 of DD. And he has gained the upper hand against people like the Punisher, beaten Fisk and Nobu, and, in Defenders, took out loads of Hand fighters, comfortably held his own against IF in pure H2H, gave Black Sky Elektra a decent scuffle without his armour or weapons, before either of them had recognised each other, and at one point held off two leaders of the Hand at once, guys who literally have multiple lifetimes worth of combat experience. Matt's H2H/melee feats at this point are nothing to scoff at.

Silent Master
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
The only scraps where Daredevil ever fought henchman and had any serious trouble, in any season of his show, was when he was already injured and worn out. The only thing he lacked in S1 was knockout power, which has improved significantly since then. He has multiple fights where he takes out groups of opponents in a very brief space of time, especially towards the second half of s2 of DD. And he has gained the upper hand against people like the Punisher, beaten Fisk and Nobu, and, in Defenders, took out loads of Hand fighters, comfortably held his own against IF in pure H2H, gave Black Sky Elektra a decent scuffle without his armour or weapons, before either of them had recognised each other, and at one point held off two leaders of the Hand at once, guys who literally have multiple lifetimes worth of combat experience. Matt's H2H/melee feats at this point are nothing to scoff at.

He is a massive DC fan boy, feel free to ignore him.

playa1258
Daredevil was fighting Elektra evenly and I felt like he was holding back.

FrothByte
Originally posted by playa1258
Daredevil was fighting Elektra evenly and I felt like he was holding back.

I wouldn't say evenly. Elektra seemed to have been getting the uppperhand. Still, he stood up to her long enough which is a better showing than Batman ever had.

Sable
Batman fighting Superman> all DD feats

playa1258
Batman needs more feats.

He definitely has strength, intelligence and gear advantages at the moment.

Silent Master
Batman needs more feats.

He definitely has strength, intelligence and gear advantages at the moment.

Per the Op, this is either pure hand-to-hand or its batarangs vs billy clubs so how exactly does he get the gear edge, also how does having a higher IQ help him in a fist fight?

playa1258
I was just pointing out what he has right now.

FrothByte
I was just pointing out what he has right now.

Fair enough.

Silent Master
I'll ask again, As Batman has no gear for scenario #1 and only his batarangs in #2, how does he have the gear edge?

playa1258
I just pointed it out.

Enough with the autistic like responses.

Silent Master
I just pointed it out.

Enough with the autistic like responses.

Saying "I was just pointing out what he has right now." isn't the same as explaining how he has the gear edge.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Sable
Nope

prove it then...

Originally posted by abhilegend
Daredevil fighting Elektra evenly in Defenders finale is above anything Bruce did.

agreed..

Batman fighting Superman> all DD feats

i guess you forget bruce had prep and kryptonite bullets which helped....

Sable
Mod ruling stands.

playa1258
Batman does not get credit for the Superman battle as he had to drastically weaken him to have a chance.

He was getting casually beat before that.

Silent Master
He was also using powered armor and weapons he doesn't have in this fight.

Sable
Batman does not get credit for the Superman battle as he had to drastically weaken him to have a chance.

He was getting casually beat before that.

Mod ruling stands

BruceSkywalker
Mod ruling stands.

that isn't a Mod ruling...

tkitna
DD beats Batman. Seems to be a much better fighter and I agree about the Elektra fight being a better feat than anything Bats did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.