Worst Debater / Least Favourite Member

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

twotter
Threads have been made singing the praises of KMC members (autists), this is a space to do the opposite:

Kbro is the most knuckle-headed combination of asperger's and too much free time in the history of online forum behemoths. His unrelenting stupidity could use a bit of absence every now and then.

Rockydonovang
Someone woke up on the wrong side of bed today.

Anyway, I feel you'd be real besties with that dude who likes swords over here:
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/off-topic-5/why-arent-you-vegan-1831407/

Kurk
I hate myself the most for being a knuckleheaded autist big grin

ChocolateMuesli
ancientpower or beniboybling, not sure who of the two is worse

thesithmaster
Originally posted by twotter
Kbro is the most knuckle-headed combination of asperger's and too much free time in the history of online forum behemoths. His unrelenting stupidity could use a bit of absence every now and then.

I don't write my own post because I can't say anything better than this.

Kurk
Originally posted by ChocolateMuesli
ancientpower or beniboybling, not sure who of the two is worse See Beni could be a nice guy, but he deliberately goes out of his way to be an *******. Quanchi can be annoying, for example, but we know he has a personality problem more than it is him going out of his way to behave as he does.

DarthAnt66
The worst debater is Azronger. My least favorite member is Beni.

thesithmaster
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Az the worst? I'm not saying he's super good, but given the presence of a *cough cough* certain Jedi fan here *cough cough* I wouldn't say Azronger is the worst.

Sinious
The worst debater is Azronger. My least favorite member is Beni. agreed tbh

UCanShootMyNova

twotter
Az is a decently - not amazingly - skilled debater.

Sometimes he flies too close to the sun with mismatched arguments compared with the extrapolated claims he makes, but there usually is some basis that can be found with his line of thinking, sometimes.

There are way worse people here.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Kurk
See Beni could be a nice guy, but he deliberately goes out of his way to be an *******. Quanchi can be annoying, for example, but we know he has a personality problem more than it is him going out of his way to behave as he does.

Tbh I've talked with the quanch on Skype. The most laid back guy you'll ever meet.

Ursumeles
Syn, bcz he isn't going on GH when I ask him.

Kurk
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/Star_Trek_-_In_Before_the_Lock.gif

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Tbh I've talked with the quanch on Skype. The most laid back guy you'll ever meet.

thumb up

Deronn_solo
SithMaster and Kbro are the worst debaters that post regularly.

WollfMyth or whatever is prolly the person I dislike the most.

thesithmaster
Originally posted by Deronn_solo

laughing

Let me guess- because I don't construct shiny golden statues for every TOR character and don't go out of my way to make the prequel era look trash.
Perfect criteria for a ranking.

Azronger

Hey man.

thesithmaster
Originally posted by Azronger
Hey man.

Remember bro, this is KMC. Any non-TOR wanker is likely to get attacked.

Azronger
The worst debaters:
-S_W_Legend
-Nephthys
-rockydonovang
-thesithmaster
-UCanShootMyNova

My least favorite members:
-S_W_Legend
-DarthAnt66
-UCanShootMyNova

thesithmaster
The worst debaters:
-S_W_Legend
-Nephthys
-rockydonovang
-thesithmaster
-UCanShootMyNova

Care to explain?

Azronger
Originally posted by thesithmaster
Remember bro, this is KMC. Any non-TOR wanker is likely to get attacked.

Nah, that's not it. Ant has actually privately called me really smart and originally thought I was a genuine threat to his agenda when I first joined. He just says this stuff because recently our relationship has went downhill really fast.

Azronger
Care to explain?

It's nothing personal. You seem like a nice guy outside the debating community. It's your wall-of-feats posting style (mostly on CV though) that's obnoxious as hell.

thesithmaster
Nah, that's not it. Ant has actually privately called me really smart and originally thought I was a genuine threat to his agenda when I first joined. He just says this stuff because recently our relationship has went downhill really fast.

Ah, OK. Still, KMC's TOR fanbase is very large.

slayne
topkek

Anyway, worst debater goes to Kbro.

Don't really have a least favourite member though. Everyone here is pretty cool

Deronn_solo
Let me guess- because I don't construct shiny golden statues for every TOR character and don't go out of my way to make the prequel era look trash.
Perfect criteria for a ranking.

absolutely not. idc about personal agendas or the retarded ToR vs PT, or else Az would be the first wanksta to be on the list. ur style of debating just rubs me the wrong way.

you seem pretty kewl outside of debate land, hence why you aren't on my most-dislike list.

Rockydonovang

WollfMyth or whatever is prolly the person I dislike the most.
The worst debaters:
-S_W_Legend
-Nephthys
-rockydonovang
-thesithmaster
-UCanShootMyNova

https://youtu.be/WjJDekSculo?t=6s
Though honestly, I sense all of you have a future in veganism to look forward to. wink

DarthAnt66
I admit I was wrong. I genuinely do not believe any of these things at the moment.

I thought you were Ellimist 2.0 but you were more like Ellimist 0.2.

chingchangwalla
None of the good debaters waste their time here anymore. But I like everyone, now that Jmanghan is gone

chingchangwalla
I admit I was wrong. I genuinely do not believe any of these things at the moment.

Ouch

Azronger
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
https://youtu.be/WjJDekSculo?t=6s
Though honestly, I sense all of you have a future in veganism to look forward to. wink

Maybe in vegetarianism but not veganism

Azronger

Not gonna lie that was pretty good

UCanShootMyNova
Unlike your opener. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Worst debaters are probably sithmaster, and the members that shitpost or don't post at all without having any history of debating to begin with. Kbro is improving but still has a ways to go as well.

Member with the most "out there" opinions is Azronger, followed by LeG, some of the antediluvians, and some of the PT wankers.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kbro is improving but still has a ways to go as well.

So what's my midichlorian count?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
force sensitivity = 5,000.

So I'd say about 5,001. smile

Rockydonovang
force sensitivity = 5,000.

So I'd say about 5,001. smile
So I'm on par with tag and binks?
I can settle for that smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Haschwalth
This thread is savage.
a thread like this would be locked instantly on other forums.

I don't exactly not like people, on this forum. Though some trigger me, AZ/Kbro.
Though Kbro has been sounding more reasonable as of late,and has the guts to admit when he is wrong unlike the majority of others.

I couldn't say who the worst debaters are in this, because literally no one properly debates, and its hard to tell if they are trolling.

TheMuser
Everyone here is both great and terrible at the same time....In any case I am disappointed that I have not been on any worst debaters list yet.....I am honestly force cast fanboy tier or below with regards debating ability.....I am the scum of the earth, complete garbage.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by TheMuser
Everyone here is both great and terrible at the same time....In any case I am disappointed that I have not been on any worst debaters list yet.....I am honestly force cast fanboy tier or below with regards debating ability.....I am the scum of the earth, complete garbage. Continuously repeated self-depreciation eventually starts sounding like an irritating plea for attention.

TheMuser
Continuously repeated self-depreciation eventually starts sounding like an irritating plea for attention.

More like a innate desire to say something but having nothing nice to say so I say bad things about muh self.

NewGuy01
You don't debate, so it's a given you wouldn't be included.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by NewGuy01
You don't debate, so it's a given you wouldn't be included.
If you don't mind, we're having a deep discussion about the psychology behind Muser's self-depreciation.

Please stop derailing and get on topic.

DarthAnt66
Cringe.

Darth Abonis
I suck

thesithmaster
Worst debaters are probably sithmaster, and the members that shitpost or don't post at all without having any history of debating to begin with. Kbro is improving but still has a ways to go as well.

Member with the most "out there" opinions is Azronger, followed by LeG, some of the antediluvians, and some of the PT wankers.

Care to... elaborate on that first part of your statement? Cause I've seen a lot of talk but little to no explanation.

relentless1
I hold no ill will toward any of you. You all serve a purpose in one form or another

twotter
Originally posted by relentless1
I hold no ill will toward any of you. You all serve a purpose in one form or another

Tell us your least favourite member.

MythLord
you should all an die especially that one salty cuck smile

S_W_LeGenD
TBH, this thread examplifies trolling.

I would rather praise deserving people for there debating skills and encourage others to join the club.

It is difficult to determine who has excellent debating skills based on our comments on this section of the forum only. Some of the most capable people might be commenting here and won't have a clue. I have seen quality posts from some members in this section from time-to-time. Some appreciated a number of my contributions as well and I am thankful to them.

I see debating potential in many but few are serious about debating Star Wars at present. Several are into trolling or time-pass these days vis-a-vis Stars Wars at the least. I am also no longer as active as I used to be.

Almost everybody is guilty of making shitty arguments at some point - nobody is perfect. Intent is also a concern. Some members try to cast some characters in a bad light or speak low of their accomplishments due to intent.

The worst debaters:
-S_W_Legend
-Nephthys
-rockydonovang
-thesithmaster
-UCanShootMyNova

My least favorite members:
-S_W_Legend
-DarthAnt66
-UCanShootMyNova
This is funny.

We never had a serious debate and you somehow rated me? Why don't you look at the mirror and come to terms with the fact why so many have a negative opinion about your contributions?

Hint: your arguments are sometimes so over-the-top bad that they make people shudder.

Nephthys is much better debater then you ever will be, by the way. He is to-the-point and brings good arguments to the table on average.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
None of the good debaters waste their time here anymore. But I like everyone, now that Jmanghan is gone Dance, puppet, dance!

Azronger
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
TBH, this thread examplifies trolling.

I would rather praise deserving people for there debating skills and encourage others to join the club.

It is difficult to determine who has excellent debating skills based on our comments on this section of the forum only. Some of the most capable people might be commenting here and won't have a clue. I have seen quality posts from some members in this section from time-to-time. Some appreciated a number of my contributions as well and I am thankful to them.

I see debating potential in many but few are serious about debating Star Wars at present. Several are into trolling or time-pass these days vis-a-vis Stars Wars at the least. I am also no longer as active as I used to be.

Almost everybody is guilty of making shitty arguments at some point - nobody is perfect. Intent is also a concern. Some members try to cast some characters in a bad light or speak low of their accomplishments due to intent.

This is funny.

We never had a serious debate and you somehow rated me? Why don't you look at the mirror and come to terms with the fact why so many have a negative opinion about your contributions?

Hint: your arguments are sometimes so over-the-top bad that they make people shudder.

Nephthys is much better debater then you ever will be, by the way. He is to-the-point and brings good arguments to the table on average.

Lol

Ursumeles
Jmanghan for both.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Jmanghan for both. See above.

Jmanghan
I don't think any of you are assholes irl, so thats something. Therefore I don't really dislike any of you.

Spreading the love, one post at a time.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I don't think any of you are assholes irl, so thats something. Only psychopaths and necrophilic zoophilies.

relentless1
Tell us your least favourite member.

Silent Master by a country mile, you can tell the guys a douche irl

MythLord
Who the hell is Silent Master?

Rockydonovang
some political dude

NewGuy01
Lmao, sithmaster is so ****ing triggered rn. How dare you all not be impressed by his skills?

TenebrousWay
lol

YousufKhan1212
Everyone is my nigga.

DarthAnt66
worst debater is sasukedc

:no2:

NewGuy01
i always rek u tho

DarthAnt66
wyyrlok only lost to krayt because he was checking out talon and got distracted

:no1:

thesithmaster
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Lmao, sithmaster is so ****ing triggered rn. How dare you all not be impressed by his skills?

Triggered? Where did you get that idea?

UCanShootMyNova
He sensed a triggering in the Force. As if millions of voices cried out in denial and self adulation before suddenly being amplified.

Rockydonovang
He sensed a triggering in the Force. As if millions of voices cried out in denial and self adulation before suddenly being amplified.
one voice bro, one voice.

thesithmaster

Ah, curious, because I did not feel such a thing. Given I'm the most powerful Sith ever, nothing really escapes me.

Rockydonovang
Ah, curious, because I did not feel such a thing. Given I'm the most powerful Sith ever, nothing really escapes me. Well yes, you wouldn't have sensed a million voices because you have one only voice.

It's amusing to see you try and take Eliminist's mantle though

thesithmaster
Well yes, you wouldn't have sensed a million voices because you have one only voice.

It's amusing to see you try and take Eliminist's mantle though

Well, my voice wasn't triggered given I wasn't triggered. I was right, there was no triggering at all.

Also, please elaborate on Elliminst's mantle.

twotter
Sithmaster edging it out for worst and most autistic 'debater' on here tbh.

thesithmaster
Sithmaster edging it out for worst and most autistic 'debater' on here tbh.

You see, people having been saying this, but not doing so much as giving a simple explanation. Please elaborate.

DarthAnt66
No clue what thesithmaster hate is. He's been here for like three days and hasn't participated in much of anything.

Trocity
Sithmaster is probably the worst, yeah.

thesithmaster
Originally posted by Trocity
Sithmaster is probably the worst, yeah.

Once again, claims without basis are useless.

thesithmaster
No clue what thesithmaster hate is. He's been here for like three days and hasn't participated in much of anything.

I've been here for a bit more than that, but yeah, I haven't really participated in that much stuff. Not sure why people hate me too. Thank you Ant for not automatically saying crap about me.

Trocity
claims without basis are useless.

Exactly.

thesithmaster
Originally posted by Trocity
Exactly.

Then prove why I am the worst debater.

DarthAnt66
I've been here for a bit more than that.

I know, I was exaggerating, but I meant relative to most of the other members here. I've been posting on KMC for five years, Ares for eight years, etc.

A member here for a few months is effectively brand new in my eyes.

NewGuy01
SithMaster is pretty average among the newcomers, from what I've seen.

Rockydonovang
Do I still count as a newcomer?

DarthAnt66
Yep.

Rockydonovang
Yep.
Aight, I'm still a prospect

twotter
Aight, I'm still a prospect

Not for a long time buddy. You don't even know what third Person Limited narration is. Quite the handicap if you're ever delving into the meaning behind story quotes.

The best we can say is that you're persistent... that is, persistent in your quest to look like KMC's greatest retard.

Rockydonovang
Not for a long time buddy. You don't even know what third Person Limited narration is. Quite the handicap if you're ever delving into the meaning behind story quotes.

The best we can say is that you're persistent... that is, persistent in your quest to look like KMC's greatest retard.
Bud, you didn't even look at the quote I was using. using a separate part of the passage to tr and imply a previous part of the passage is under the same narration is being persistently retarded.

The quote I used was outlining everything that happened without mentioning anything about Kenobi's thoughts or feelings. That's called objective third person narration.

twotter
Bud, you didn't even look at the quote I was using. using a separate part of the passage to tr and imply a previous part of the passage is under the same narration is being persistently retarded.

The quote I used was outlining everything that happened without mentioning anything about Kenobi's thoughts or feelings. That's called objective third person narration.

It was the same quote, with the same passage. It's third person limited with Kenobi as the eyeglass wearer.

There's no other logical explanation.

Go on, have another shot, and then tell me why it's from Kenobi's. Read it again and try to redeem yourself somewhat.

Rockydonovang
It was the same quote, with the same passage. It's third person limited with Kenobi as the eyeglass wearer.

There's no other logical explanation.

Additionally the perspective isn't relevant here. Regardless of whose perspective this is, Maul launches an attack that would have otherwise killed Kenobi had he not sensed it and turned.

Per SC's version of events, Maul tried to kill Kenobi.

Go on, have another shot, and then tell me why it's from Kenobi's. Read it again and try to redeem yourself somewhat.
Bro, Kenobi feeling Galia's anguish is from a separate paragraph.

It reads like:

Then we get:

This isn't excluding Maul's perspective, When Maul acts, it details Maul's specific intention and thinking.

Much like in the same paragraph we see Kenobi hearing Galia's anguish, we also get both Gallia and Oppress's perspectives.

This isn't exclusively from Kenobi's perspective here.

S_W_LeGenD
Lol
Don't tempt me to stop your reign of terror, Son. I will start with debunking your essay for Palpatine first...

Remember the fate of an ancient Sheevite Lightsnake.

"You stand argue there here because I allow it. Because I do not fear."

MythLord
The only career LeGenD could and should end is his own.

Azronger
Don't tempt me to stop your reign of terror, Son. I will start with debunking your essay for Palpatine first...

Remember the fate of an ancient Sheevite Lightsnake.

"You stand argue there here because I allow it. Because I do not fear."

Lol

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by MythLord
The only career LeGenD could and should end is his own.
mad

Deronn_solo
Don't tempt me to stop your reign of terror, Son. I will start with debunking your essay for Palpatine first....

do it.

Azronger
do it.

He's been claiming he'll do it ever since it was released, meaning a few months ago. I honestly doubt he'll get anywhere.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.