Ironfist vs. Mjolnir

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Danny's fist goes head to head with Thor's hammer. They smash the two of them repeatedly till one gives way.

Round 1: A full powered Ironfist vs. a full swing of Mjolnir
Round 2: A full powered Ironfist vs. a thrown Mjolnir
Round 3: A full powered Ironfist vs. a charged Mjolnir strke
Round 4: Which causes more destruction: A full powered Ironfist ground pound vs. a charged Mjolnir ground slam?

How do you think it goes? Will Thor get fisted or does Danny get hammered?

Adam Grimes
Lmao?

ares834
Uhh....

Sable
Nice Trolling Froth

BruceSkywalker
huh?? wha??? batman and harley is shit

playa1258
Dominic Torreto fighting for his "family."

K-Dog
Round 2: Danny hits it away harder than Kurse, and the hammer is too scared to come back. 🔨

K-Dog

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by FrothByte
Danny's fist goes head to head with Thor's hammer. They smash the two of them repeatedly till one gives way.

Round 4: Which causes more destruction: A full powered Ironfist ground pound vs. a charged Mjolnir ground slam?

How do you think it goes? Will Thor get fisted or does Danny get hammered?

You know fully well that Danny's Fist is no where near the power of Mjolnir in any circumstance...

Mjolnir easily in all 4 senario's a perfect 10/10...

carthage
Danny isn't even close to mastering his fully abilities at this point

h1a8

How do you think it goes? Will Thor get fisted or does Danny get hammered? Danny definitely wins number 2

KingD19
Danny loses all of them. Even his full power IF is weak sauce compared to Kurse.

Rage.Of.Olympus
A thrown Mjolnir has enough force behind to take Hulk completely off his feet and thrown backward, knock the Destroyer down and tear through Frost Giants when spun....

Loki is a midget Frost Giant and even the regular ones were overpowering the Warriors Three.

h1a8
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
A thrown Mjolnir has enough force behind to take Hulk completely off his feet and thrown backward, knock the Destroyer down and tear through Frost Giants when spun....

Loki is a midget Frost Giant and even the regular ones were overpowering the Warriors Three. Yet IF can easily knock it down.

KingD19
Originally posted by h1a8
Yet IF can easily knock it down.

Yet you're still making claims with no proof.

h1a8
Originally posted by KingD19
Yet you're still making claims with no proof.

IF feats prove it.
The elevator feat, the building feat, the feat against Axes and swords, etc.

The sword feat alone proves it.

KingD19
Breaking a regular sword means the Iron Fist is >>>> Mjolnir? What?

Surtur
Lol nobody on any of the marvel tv shows has shown Kurse level strength, even if you combined them all. I'm guessing Thor could just smash the Iron Fist. These guys are hilariously out of the weight class of Luke Cage, who is the strongest person IF has even gone up against and harmed.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol nobody on any of the marvel tv shows has shown Kurse level strength. Yeah even the "terrible" black sky that was centuries in the making fcking sucked and got stalemated by DD in 1v1

Surtur
Yeah that is some shitty dragon bone elixir.

h1a8
Breaking a regular sword means the Iron Fist is >>>> Mjolnir? What? If knocking Mjolnir out the air means
>>>>>>Mjolnir then yes IF is that.

But I definitely don't think knocking something out of the air means >>>>>.
But destroying something definitely means >>>>>.

Also, it's HOW you do something, not the fact that you do it. The way IF broke the sword proves that he can EASILY knock Mjolnir out of the air.

Silent Master
If knocking Mjolnir out the air means

Also, it's HOW you do something, not the fact that you do it. The way IF broke the sword proves that he can EASILY knock Mjolnir out of the air.

How does breaking a regular sword prove anything?

Rage.Of.Olympus

What are you even saying here?

How does breaking a sword and sending Black Sky flying back even worth bringing up against Mjolnir?

Almost a decade later and you're still just as illogical. Points for consistency though.

Nevan
Originally posted by h1a8 Also, it's HOW you do something, not the fact that you do it. The way IF broke the sword proves that he can EASILY knock Mjolnir out of the air. I'm gonna need you to elaborate here, why is IF breaking a sword the way he did so impressive that it allows him to knock aside Mjolnir?

h1a8
Originally posted by Nevan
I'm gonna need you to elaborate here, why is IF breaking a sword the way he did so impressive that it allows him to knock aside Mjolnir?

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
What are you even saying here?

How does breaking a sword and sending Black Sky flying back even worth bringing up against Mjolnir?

Almost a decade later and you're still just as illogical. Points for consistency though.

It's HOW the sword was broken.

First, That was a very high quality tempered katana.

Second, Pressure = Force / Area

Since the point of the blade was sharp, it had a very small area. So when Danny struck it, there was tremendous pressure on his fists. He broke the sword into many pieces as if he was striking air (there was no loss of momentum). Breaking something into multiple pieces (more than 10) takes at least an order of magnitude more force than breaking it into two pieces. Also, this sent Elektra flying through the door.

Mjolnir has the a cross sectional area of more than a thousand times that of the point or edge of the sword's blade. This means Mjolnir needs more than a thousand times more force just to equal a swords blade in Pressure. Elektra flew through a door. Multiply the force to do that by over a thousand.

doK7gyU-7Oo

Sable
Nolaughing out loud

Surtur

We have been given no reason to assume the enchantment stops working if it is in the air.

Query: Thor tosses the hammer up a few feet into the air and lets it drop down. Could a normal person standing right beside Thor catch the hammer before it hits the ground?

h1a8
We have been given no reason to assume the enchantment stops working if it is in the air.

Query: Thor tosses the hammer up a few feet into the air and lets it drop down. Could a normal person standing right beside Thor catch the hammer before it hits the ground?

The enchantment only works when someone is trying to wield Mjolnir. Kurse easily knocked it away. If Kurse tried to grab it then he would have failed. Unless you think Kurse can lift Mjolnir without being worthy.

Silent Master
Where is the proof that breaking a sword requires the same or more force as what is needed to knock Mjolnir out of the air?

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
Where is the proof that breaking a sword requires the same or more force as what is needed to knock Mjolnir out of the air?

Since the point of the blade was sharp, it had a very small area. So when Danny struck it, there was tremendous pressure on his fists. He broke the sword into many pieces as if he was striking air (there was no loss of momentum). Breaking something into multiple pieces (more than 10) takes at least an order of magnitude more force than breaking it into two pieces. Also, this sent Elektra flying through the door.

Mjolnir has the a cross sectional area of more than a thousand times that of the point or edge of the sword's blade. This means Mjolnir needs more than a thousand times more force just to equal a swords blade in Pressure. Elektra flew through a door. Multiply the force to do that by over a thousand.

doK7gyU-7Oo

Mjolnir throw never produced a force above a thousand times the force that sent Elektra through the door.

Silent Master
Sure it did, you might want to actually watch the movies.

h1a8
Sure it did, you might want to actually watch the movies.

You mean, "re-watch" the movies.
If you believe there is a scene where a Mjolnir throw produced a force above a thousand times that force of delivering Elektra through that door then list it.

Silent Master
No, I mean watch the movies for the first time.

Surtur
The enchantment only works when someone is trying to wield Mjolnir. Kurse easily knocked it away. If Kurse tried to grab it then he would have failed. Unless you think Kurse can lift Mjolnir without being worthy.

So again, can a normal person catch the hammer if Thor tosses it up into the air and lets it drop? Or heck forget tossing it. Say a person puts both their arms out ready to catch it, Thor holds the hammer about a foot higher than their arms and merely lets go.

What happens?

You say the enchantment only works when someone is trying to wield it, lol...what? If that were truly then SHIELD would have been able to move the hammer using technology(like a crane) as opposed to having to build a temporary base around the thing.

K-Dog
Will the hammer stop at the first inanimate object it encounters? Like landing on a coffee table? Thor did hang the hammer on a hat rack at one point. But then again, it was him that put it there. Obviously if he drops it in a multi floor building, it's not going to crash all the way through to the bottom floor until it hits the ground. It could get kind of tricky. If Thor puts the hammer in the back of someone's car, can they drive off with it? Could I move it by throwing a Nother heavy object at it and striking it? I never actually physically touched it. How did vision pick it up so easily? Was it because he was not a biological being?

John Murdoch
Originally posted by K-Dog
Will the hammer stop at the first inanimate object it encounters? Like landing on a coffee table? Thor did hang the hammer on a hat rack at one point. But then again, it was him that put it there. Obviously if he drops it in a multi floor building, it's not going to crash all the way through to the bottom floor until it hits the ground. It could get kind of tricky. If Thor puts the hammer in the back of someone's car, can they drive off with it? Could I move it by throwing a Nother heavy object at it and striking it? I never actually physically touched it. How did vision pick it up so easily? Was it because he was not a biological being?

This is reminiscent of Cap and Tony's conversation in Age of Ultron about the elevator and Mjolnir.

cdtm
Live action Iron Fist is Netflix's Iron Spider suit.

h1a8
No, I mean watch the movies for the first time. You just love trolling don't you?

h1a8
So again, can a normal person catch the hammer if Thor tosses it up into the air and lets it drop? Or heck forget tossing it. Say a person puts both their arms out ready to catch it, Thor holds the hammer about a foot higher than their arms and merely lets go.

What happens?

You say the enchantment only works when someone is trying to wield it, lol...what? If that were truly then SHIELD would have been able to move the hammer using technology(like a crane) as opposed to having to build a temporary base around the thing. Using cranes, etc. was attempting to wield it.

Due to Kurse being able to bat it away then we have 3 possibilities.

1. Kurse can lift Mjolnir off the ground while being unworthy
2. Striking or grabbing Mjolnir out of the air doesn't have the same effect as lifting it.
3. Movies are sometimes inconsistent and have contradictory showings.

In support of 2, QS, in Age of Ultron, drastically slowed Mjolnir and made it fall down the moment he tried to grab it in the air. If QS wouldn't have grabbed it then it would have went straight and hit the wall (it wouldn't have dropped vertically downward while going forward).

The same thing happened when Hulk tried to catch it. Mjolnir fell straight to the ground. Unless you want to say that Thor threw it so softly as to travel only 30-50 feet before hitting the ground.

1. Is the least likely of them all.

Silent Master
You just love trolling don't you?

I believe you mean, telling the truth.

h1a8
I believe you mean, telling the truth. If you actually believe I didn't watch the movie, then kill yourself, because you are dumb as shit. I would bet a thousands dollars to a dime that every REGULAR member here saw the movie.

I debate on a comic vs. forum for crying out loud. That's extreme don't you think?

Silent Master
If you actually believe I didn't watch the movie, then kill yourself, because you are dumb as shit. I would bet a thousands dollars to a dime that every REGULAR member here saw the movie.

I debate on a comic vs. forum for crying out loud. That's extreme don't you think?

You know what else every regular member of this board has done? They've corrected you multiple times in regards to what happened during these movies.

If you have actually seen these movies, why do you have to be corrected so often?

h1a8
You know what else every regular member of this board has done? They've corrected you multiple times in regards to what happened during these movies.

If you have actually seen these movies, why do you have to be corrected so often? Because I don't watch these movies but ONCE (at the theater). I don't comb movies multiple times for feats to argue. I just go off the top of my head. I'm pretty sure that if I did carefully comb these movies for feats then I would never be mistaken.

Silent Master
Because I don't watch these movies but ONCE (at the theater). I don't comb movies multiple times for feats to argue. I just go off the top of my head. I'm pretty sure that if I did carefully comb these movies for feats then I would never be mistaken.

If you had only been corrected once or twice about small details I might believe you, however you've been corrected in almost every thread you've participated in. IIRC, you have even been corrected on major plot points.

h1a8
If you had only been corrected once or twice about small details I might believe you, however you've been corrected in almost every thread you've participated in. IIRC, you have even been corrected on major plot points. You are exaggerating. I'm hardly ever corrected. You are mistaking the times I'm am actually correct and others are wrong. I'm hardly ever, if ever, wrong on major plot points.

Silent Master
Okay then prove me wrong, post the examples of people being wrong when they try and correct you.

h1a8
Okay then prove me wrong, post the examples of people being wrong when they try and correct you. The burden is on you.

Silent Master
The burden is on you.

No, it's not. by claiming that "You are mistaking the times I'm am actually correct and others are wrong" you have stipulated that the examples I'm talking about actually exist and that their purpose was to correct you. You're just claiming that they failed.

Thus the burden is on you. That is how debates work.

h1a8
No, it's not. by claiming that "You are mistaking the times I'm am actually correct and others are wrong" you have stipulated that the examples I'm talking about actually exist and that their purpose was to correct you. You're just claiming that they failed.

My claim is a counter to your claim. You are the one who initially said that I am corrected in almost every thread I participated in. And I have been corrected on major plot points.

I basically disagreed, and you are asking me to prove it.

Sable
Shut up you liar

h1a8
Originally posted by Sable
Shut up you liar I already cleared up the notion of you thinking I'm lying. Did you read the post?

Silent Master
My claim is a counter to your claim. You are the one who initially said that I am corrected in almost every thread I participated in. And I have been corrected on major plot points.

I basically disagreed, and you are asking me to prove it.

You have stipulated that my examples exist, you're just claiming that they prove the opposite of what I'm claiming, that means the burden is now on you.

h1a8
You have stipulated that my examples exist, you're just claiming that they prove the opposite of what I'm claiming, that means the burden is now on you. You never gave examples. I said the opposite, I said that what you said is false.

Silent Master
You never gave examples. I said the opposite, I said that what you said is false.

Like I said earlier, by claiming that "You are mistaking the times I'm am actually correct and others are wrong" you have stipulated that the examples I'm talking about actually exist and that their purpose was to correct you. You're just claiming that they failed.

h1a8
Like I said earlier, by claiming that "You are mistaking the times I'm am actually correct and others are wrong" you have stipulated that the examples I'm talking about actually exist and that their purpose was to correct you. You're just claiming that they failed.

My words are basically saying that you ARE WRONG. The opposite of what you are saying is true. Do you understand English?

You made claims about me, I said you are wrong. In what universe does the burden lie on me?

Regardless, the burden is on you to prove your initial claims anyway. What I claimed AFTER is irrelevant. Chronological order.

Silent Master
You're saying that I'm wrong about what the examples prove, which means you've stipulated that the examples exist and you're aware of what they contain. thus my burden has been meet. you know have to prove that your counter-claim is correct.

K-Dog
Just finished watching the defenders series on Netflix last night. Iron Fist collided with Madame GAO and not only overpowered her and knocked her back, but the shock wave knocked several surrounding bad guys back several feet. She had previously been shown as able to push cars across a street with her telekinesis or Chi push. So I'm going to roughly estimate that he could knock two or three cars across a street with a maximum iron fist punch. However, there's no way I would bet on him over Thors hammer after a tossed by Thor. In the first Thor movie, and that hammered knock down I think it was 10 Frost Giants in a row without slowing down. We've never seen it go through a mountain or go through a large amount of concrete and steel, or anything like that, so we don't know the limits, but there's no way I would but Iron Fisr over it.

h1a8
You're saying that I'm wrong about what the examples prove, which means you've stipulated that the examples exist and you're aware of what they contain. thus my burden has been meet. you know have to prove that your counter-claim is correct.

Examples of what? You didn't give any examples. Do you even know what "examples" mean? Everything you claimed I stated was false.

Silent Master
I've already explained why the burden is now on you, try reading people's posts before commenting on them.

Surtur
Using cranes, etc. was attempting to wield it.

Due to Kurse being able to bat it away then we have 3 possibilities.

1. Kurse can lift Mjolnir off the ground while being unworthy
2. Striking or grabbing Mjolnir out of the air doesn't have the same effect as lifting it.
3. Movies are sometimes inconsistent and have contradictory showings.

In support of 2, QS, in Age of Ultron, drastically slowed Mjolnir and made it fall down the moment he tried to grab it in the air. If QS wouldn't have grabbed it then it would have went straight and hit the wall (it wouldn't have dropped vertically downward while going forward).

The same thing happened when Hulk tried to catch it. Mjolnir fell straight to the ground. Unless you want to say that Thor threw it so softly as to travel only 30-50 feet before hitting the ground.

1. Is the least likely of them all.

Lol...what? So again: could a normal person catch the hammer if Thor decides to drop it into their arms. Yes or no?

Surtur
Originally posted by K-Dog
Just finished watching the defenders series on Netflix last night. Iron Fist collided with Madame GAO and not only overpowered her and knocked her back, but the shock wave knocked several surrounding bad guys back several feet. She had previously been shown as able to push cars across a street with her telekinesis or Chi push. So I'm going to roughly estimate that he could knock two or three cars across a street with a maximum iron fist punch. However, there's no way I would bet on him over Thors hammer after a tossed by Thor. In the first Thor movie, and that hammered knock down I think it was 10 Frost Giants in a row without slowing down. We've never seen it go through a mountain or go through a large amount of concrete and steel, or anything like that, so we don't know the limits, but there's no way I would but Iron Fisr over it.

And Thor's own strength is just leagues beyond all the Defenders combined. Go to around 3:20 and look at the effect Thors strike has on the surrounding forest.

c2KrQgjU0ZM

Also yep Thor just tried to murder Captain America, that rascal.

h1a8
I've already explained why the burden is now on you, try reading people's posts before commenting on them.

h1a8
Lol...what? So again: could a normal person catch the hammer if Thor decides to drop it into their arms. Yes or no?

No. They can't stop it from falling. But they can slow it down from moving forward.

Silent Master

I've already explained why you're wrong.

h1a8
This is the exchange.

If you had only been corrected once or twice about small details I might believe you, however you've been corrected in almost every thread you've participated in. IIRC, you have even been corrected on major plot points.

You are exaggerating. I'm hardly ever corrected. You are mistaking the times I'm am actually correct and others are wrong. I'm hardly ever, if ever, wrong on major plot points.

Okay then prove me wrong, post the examples of people being wrong when they try and correct you.

In summary, you claimed that I been corrected in almost every thread. This is false. You must prove it.

This claim came before my claim there were times I was correct and others were wrong.

Silent Master
See previous post.

h1a8
So you understood that you claimed I was corrected in almost every thread, and also on major plot points? Before any claim I made? Good!

Silent Master
See above

playa1258
Joke thread.

Silent Master
BTW, since I know that h1 will ignore my explanation, I'll go ahead and mention an example. Darth Thor had to correct him on the time it takes Thor to generate lightning.

playa1258
He can do it quickly.

See him taking out several Loki's at once in Thor 1.

Silent Master
H1 has also been corrected multiple times in Bane threads.

BruceSkywalker
this be simple... Danny powers up his Iron Fist, then connects with Mjolnir which would equal a broken hand, arm, fist for Rand...

h1a8
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
this be simple... Danny powers up his Iron Fist, then connects with Mjolnir which would equal a broken hand, arm, fist for Rand...

doK7gyU-7Oo

BruceSkywalker

hahaha..

thanks for the laughs.. the oly thing that seems to break mjolnir is Hela... so thanks again for the laughs,,, hahahahahahaha

Surtur
No. They can't stop it from falling. But they can slow it down from moving forward.

So the enchantment is weakened, but not fully gone in these instances? Lol..okay.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by playa1258
Joke thread.

Khazra Reborn

This. thumb up I don't how this thread has gone on for this many pages TBH, there's no argument to be made for Danny.

h1a8
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
This. thumb up I don't how this thread has gone on for this many pages TBH, there's no argument to be made for Danny. I already proved that he can knock Mjolnir out of the air. Please stop trolling.

BruceSkywalker
I already proved that he can knock Mjolnir out of the air. Please stop trolling.

lol

Khazra Reborn
I already proved that he can knock Mjolnir out of the air. Please stop trolling.

Sure ya did, champ. laughing out loud

KingD19
Until Danny shows strength equal or greater than Kurse, his entire arm gets bonked off. His only hope would be doing like Hulk and Quicksilver. Grabbing it so it'll fall. But in a direct contest he gets destroyed.

Silent Master

You keep using the word proof, but you obviously don't know what it means.

h1a8
Until Danny shows strength equal or greater than Kurse, his entire arm gets bonked off. His only hope would be doing like Hulk and Quicksilver. Grabbing it so it'll fall. But in a direct contest he gets destroyed. Why troll? I already proven that he could easily knock it out of the air

KingD19
Why troll? I already proven that he could easily knock it out of the air

Do me a favor and quote where you proved that.

Or show a direct feat from Danny that outweighs Kurse casually breaking and tossing a giant boulder hundreds of feet at Thor. It took that level of strength to knock Mjolnir out of the air.

Surtur
The Ironfist gets destroyed if it comes up against the hammer, period.

h1a8

doK7gyU-7Oo

Silent Master
He asked for proof, not your 3rd grade level speculation.

BruceSkywalker

nobody cares...

Mjolnir is a magic hammer full of enchantments. ... magic hammer>>>>>>>>tempered steel...

the only person to have broken the hammer and that is Hela...

Hela >>>>>>>Iron Fist

h1a8
nobody cares...

Mjolnir is a magic hammer full of enchantments. ... magic hammer>>>>>>>>tempered steel...

the only person to have broken the hammer and that is Hela...

Hela >>>>>>>Iron Fist

Of course IF is not breaking Mjolnir. He is able to knock it down out of the air though.

Silent Master
Of course IF is not breaking Mjolnir. He is able to knock it down out of the air though.

Prove it.

BTW, your 3rd grade level speculation isn't proof.

KingD19
Silent' s 100% right. You can't try and use basic math to quantify an enchantment on a hammer so powerful it's got a quantum science/magic lock on what classifies worthiness.

You have to show us proof Danny can knock it out the air. Otherwise you're wrong.

BruceSkywalker

where is actual proof that Danny can knock it out of the air.. I hope who have proof after I watch all these college football games today

h1a8
where is actual proof that Danny can knock it out of the air.. I hope who have proof after I watch all these college football games today I posted the proof. I used physics and everything. If you troll again, stating where is the proof I'll report you. If you disagree with the proof then offer a rebuttal against it. Show what's wrong with it. Debate, don't troll.

h1a8
Silent' s 100% right. You can't try and use basic math to quantify an enchantment on a hammer so powerful it's got a quantum science/magic lock on what classifies worthiness.

You have to show us proof Danny can knock it out the air. Otherwise you're wrong. Of course I can. This is because we see what type of force that can halt it.
Hulk's force, Kurse's force, Quicksilvers force, etc.

The enchantment only works for lifting upward, otherwise Quicksilver nor Kurse would be able to halt it.

KingD19
Kurse is the only one who overpowered it with a hit. Hulk and Quicksilver grabbed the thong so the enchantment activated and it fell. As they were attemoting to wield it. You'd know that if you watched the movies.

So prove Danny can hit as hard as Kurse. Because Luke got up from an IF. I don't think hed get up from that beating Thor took.

Silent Master
I posted the proof. I used physics and everything. If you troll again, stating where is the proof I'll report you. If you disagree with the proof then offer a rebuttal against it. Show what's wrong with it. Debate, don't troll.

No, you posted 3rd grade level speculation, that has never and will never be considered proof.

BruceSkywalker
I posted the proof. I used physics and everything. If you troll again, stating where is the proof I'll report you. If you disagree with the proof then offer a rebuttal against it. Show what's wrong with it. Debate, don't troll.

go ahead and report me, you ignorant dummy... you are the only troll here.. in fact i am going to report you.. you do not know how to debate.. physic don't work here.. screen feats... magical uru hammer >>>>>>>>steel tempered sword... why don't use actual screen feats IF THERE ARE ANY... because your 2n d grade level speculation are NOT facts, nor will they ever will be.

EDIT::: Hia8, I have reported you.. I will also contact Imp on Facebook and let him know what you are doing..

h1a8
Kurse is the only one who overpowered it with a hit. Hulk and Quicksilver grabbed the thong so the enchantment activated and it fell. As they were attemoting to wield it. You'd know that if you watched the movies.

So prove Danny can hit as hard as Kurse. Because Luke got up from an IF. I don't think hed get up from that beating Thor took.

How hard can Kurse hit?
He struck Thor and sent him flying many feet away.
Can Danny hit that hard?
He doesn't have to.
Kurse batted Mjolnir far away. 1/10th of that striking power would have still caused Mjolnir to be hit out of the air, but not as fast. Danny can punch at least as 1/10th of the power of Kurse, based off his feats.

h1a8
go ahead and report me, you ignorant dummy... you are the only troll here.. in fact i am going to report you.. you do not know how to debate.. physic don't work here.. screen feats... magical uru hammer >>>>>>>>steel tempered sword... why don't use actual screen feats IF THERE ARE ANY... because your 2n d grade level speculation are NOT facts, nor will they ever will be.

EDIT::: Hia8, I have reported you.. I will also contact Imp on Facebook and let him know what you are doing.. Don't ever claim there is no proof when there is. If the proof is faulty then it's on you to prove it is.

Kurse hit Mjolnir out of the air. Thus it can be hit out of the air under a particular force. Determining that level of force is the key. I showed that Danny possess the force necessary to.

KingD19
No you didn't. Because Mjolnir is made from the heart of a dying star and forged by Asgardian and Dwarven magic. Danny punched a regular sword.

And no, not even 1/10 as Kurse sent Thor flying hundreds of feet and broke then tossed a boulder that had to weigh in the high double, low triple digit tons at Thor who he'd just launched a few hundred feet. Danny cant even get a portion of that with his regular IF.

ShadowFyre
But Danny sent a woman flying through a door. A door forged from a tree.

KingD19
Was it...Mahogany?

ShadowFyre
The richest of mahogany's.

BruceSkywalker
Don't ever claim there is no proof when there is. If the proof is faulty then it's on you to prove it is.

Kurse hit Mjolnir out of the air. Thus it can be hit out of the air under a particular force. Determining that level of force is the key. I showed that Danny possess the force necessary to.

hahaha

Silent Master
Don't ever claim there is no proof when there is. If the proof is faulty then it's on you to prove it is.

Your 3rd grade level speculation isn't proof.

h1a8
No you didn't. Because Mjolnir is made from the heart of a dying star and forged by Asgardian and Dwarven magic. Danny punched a regular sword.

And no, not even 1/10 as Kurse sent Thor flying hundreds of feet and broke then tossed a boulder that had to weigh in the high double, low triple digit tons at Thor who he'd just launched a few hundred feet. Danny cant even get a portion of that with his regular IF.

Your first paragraph is irrelevant. Mjolnir was hit out of the air with force. Mjolnir was halted by QS and Hulk. This it can be hit out of the air by a sufficient amount of force.

So you know how much force Danny hit the sword with? The sword not only shattered into many pieces but it sent Elektra through a wooden door.
Breaking a very durable sword in two takes a lot of force, but breaking it in many pieces takes magnitudes more force.

In addition, sending a human through a door in that manner that Danny did takes tremendous amount of force.

Both added together is definitely more than 1/10th of Kurse strength.

Note: The boulder weighed between 5-20 tons. My best guess is probably 5 tons or less.

ShadowFyre
5 tons? They did the math on YouTube a d it was in the hundreds or more

KingD19
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
5 tons? They did the math on YouTube a d it was in the hundreds or more

Are you surprised? We all know h1's "math" is bs. I've seen rocks a whole lot smaller than weighing over 10 tons.

KingD19
Your first paragraph is irrelevant. Mjolnir was hit out of the air with force. Mjolnir was halted by QS and Hulk. This it can be hit out of the air by a sufficient amount of force.

So you know how much force Danny hit the sword with? The sword not only shattered into many pieces but it sent Elektra through a wooden door.
Breaking a very durable sword in two takes a lot of force, but breaking it in many pieces takes magnitudes more force.

In addition, sending a human through a door in that manner that Danny did takes tremendous amount of force.

Both added together is definitely more than 1/10th of Kurse strength.

Note: The boulder weighed between 5-20 tons. My best guess is probably 5 tons or less.

How is it irrelevant? Are you saying with 100% certainty that a weapon crafted with science so advanced it's indistinguishable from magic is absolutely beholden to the normal laws of physics? Because Mjolnir very clearly isn't.

Yes, it was hit out of the air by Kurse. A being who with a single hit, destroyed an Asgardian prison force field. He beat Thor worse than anyone ever has. Knocked Mjolnir out of the air. And tossed that boulder that weighs far more than 5-20 tons.

Again, stop ignoring context. Quicksilver and Hulk both grabbed Mjolnir's strap as it flew by. By holding the strap, they are in essence "wielding" it, measuring their worthiness to Thor. Both were found unworthy, so Mjolnir dropped as it's enchantment activated.

How is that not blatantly obvious to you? Oh, oh yeah. Because it's blatantly obvious and you either A)ignored it because it defeated your point. Or B)literally had no idea that happened because you don't watch movies. Oh, my bad. According to you you watch them once and then go off your perfect memory, lol.

h1a8
How is it irrelevant? Are you saying with 100% certainty that a weapon crafted with science so advanced it's indistinguishable from magic is absolutely beholden to the normal laws of physics? Because Mjolnir very clearly isn't. It was hit out of the air by Kurse with physical force. Therefore, physical force can hit it out the air. Not any amount, but a sufficient amount.

So you agree that it takes a certain level of physical force to do it?

This is where you are making stuff up. Mjolnir, just like any projectile, is always falling. Hulk and QS did not make Mjolnir fall as it was always falling anyway. They merely stopped its forward progression.

Bottomline: Mjolnir can be hit out of the air with physical force BECAUSE it was hit out of the air by physical force.

Second, Kurse batted it away so viciously that even 1/10 the of that force would have been sufficient as well to hit it out the air.

My argument is that Danny can supply at least 1/10 of the force that Kurse applied due to any of his multiple feats (elevator, sword, or building feat) and the fact that I'm judging Kurse strength off how far he hit Thor and the Boulder feat (less than 10 tons). I just chose the sword feat for Danny to prove it.

h1a8
5 tons? They did the math on YouTube a d it was in the hundreds or more They are wrong! Give me the link and I'll straighten them out.

KingD19
It was hit out of the air by Kurse with physical force. Therefore, physical force can hit it out the air. Not any amount, but a sufficient amount.

So you agree that it takes a certain level of physical force to do it?

This is where you are making stuff up. Mjolnir, just like any projectile, is always falling. Hulk and QS did not make Mjolnir fall as it was always falling anyway. They merely stopped its forward progression.

Bottomline: Mjolnir can be hit out of the air with physical force BECAUSE it was hit out of the air by physical force.

Second, Kurse batted it away so viciously that even 1/10 the of that force would have been sufficient as well to hit it out the air.

My argument is that Danny can supply at least 1/10 of the force that Kurse applied due to any of his multiple feats (elevator, sword, or building feat) and the fact that I'm judging Kurse strength off how far he hit Thor and the Boulder feat (less than 10 tons). I just chose the sword feat for Danny to prove it.

Yes, a certain amount of force can do it, but no, not necessarily completely physical. As Kurse has some sort of energy powers considering he could drain people's life force. And he also broke an energy field with a punch. So he might not necessarily be completely physical. But to compare Danny's output to Kurse's is you giving Danny a huge upgrade he doesn't have. Even 1/10 considering Luke hopped right back up after the IF. Show me Danny putting out power similar to Kurse and I'll be quiet. Until then stop trying to make stuff up. Even messing up one floor of a building(basically destroying glass and knocking over chairs) is nothing compared to throwing that 100+ ton boulder. Also we don't even knock how much force Kurse used to knock it away. he could've been using all his strength or only a fraction.

Again, I'm not making things up, you are. Yes normal projectiles start to lose momentum and etc... the moment they start moving. Thor's hammer is not normal though and follows his mental commands. As well as flying on it's own to get back to him if he can't summon it.

ObT5whcJNEk
1:45 seconds - As soon as Thor is separated by a different dimension, Mjolnir hits a 45 degree turn, goes straight up and hits orbit in maybe 2 seconds.

2:07 seconds - Thor returns to the regular dimension, summons Mjolnir from space and it hits a full u-turn, then returns to his hand in about 2-3 seconds as he's falling.

Even in Avengers, he throws it straight ahead, and after it kills some Chitauri, it returns to him from behind him in the opposite direction.

Mjolnir is not a normal projectile and defies physics on it's own, or Thor's command. So no, it's not always falling. It's flying from where it's thrown, to whatever Thor throws it at, then it comes back. Or it goes on it's own to return to him.

I'm assuming you never saw this part? Because the on-camera evidence goes against every bs calculation you've made.

Also watch this and be proven wrong again.

ZIQPBDgXtS4
This is Quicksilver grabbing Mjolnir. Now notice as soon as he grabs the handle, Mjolnir drops. Not before. Which means when someone unworthy grabbed it, the enchantment activated, causing it to become immovable.

rRp8DEjm6hw
I know this is a lot of information you've never seen before because you've never seen these movies, but keep up. At 1:00 minute mark, Thor tossed Mjolnir and Hulk caught it out of the air. And it immediately judged him unworthy so it fell and pinned his hand underneath. And the enchantment is so powerful, Hulk dug up the floor trying to move it.

So both instances of Mjolnir falling after being thrown, are because someone unworthy tried to hold it, causing the enchantment to activate, and Mjolnir to immediately become too heavy to be moved by the unworthy person.

So no, Quicksilver nor Hulk "knocked" it out of the air. They tried to wield it during it's flight path, so the enchantment activated and dropped it. Anything else you say is a lie thought up by you and the video proves it.

h1a8
Yes, a certain amount of force can do it, but no, not necessarily completely physical. As Kurse has some sort of energy powers considering he could drain people's life force. And he also broke an energy field with a punch. So he might not necessarily be completely physical. But to compare Danny's output to Kurse's is you giving Danny a huge upgrade he doesn't have. Even 1/10 considering Luke hopped right back up after the IF. Show me Danny putting out power similar to Kurse and I'll be quiet. Until then stop trying to make stuff up. Even messing up one floor of a building(basically destroying glass and knocking over chairs) is nothing compared to throwing that 100+ ton boulder. Also we don't even knock how much force Kurse used to knock it away. he could've been using all his strength or only a fraction.

Again, I'm not making things up, you are. Yes normal projectiles start to lose momentum and etc... the moment they start moving. Thor's hammer is not normal though and follows his mental commands. As well as flying on it's own to get back to him if he can't summon it.

ObT5whcJNEk
1:45 seconds - As soon as Thor is separated by a different dimension, Mjolnir hits a 45 degree turn, goes straight up and hits orbit in maybe 2 seconds.

2:07 seconds - Thor returns to the regular dimension, summons Mjolnir from space and it hits a full u-turn, then returns to his hand in about 2-3 seconds as he's falling.

Even in Avengers, he throws it straight ahead, and after it kills some Chitauri, it returns to him from behind him in the opposite direction.

Mjolnir is not a normal projectile and defies physics on it's own, or Thor's command. So no, it's not always falling. It's flying from where it's thrown, to whatever Thor throws it at, then it comes back. Or it goes on it's own to return to him.

I'm assuming you never saw this part? Because the on-camera evidence goes against every bs calculation you've made.

Also watch this and be proven wrong again.

ZIQPBDgXtS4
This is Quicksilver grabbing Mjolnir. Now notice as soon as he grabs the handle, Mjolnir drops. Not before. Which means when someone unworthy grabbed it, the enchantment activated, causing it to become immovable.

rRp8DEjm6hw
I know this is a lot of information you've never seen before because you've never seen these movies, but keep up. At 1:00 minute mark, Thor tossed Mjolnir and Hulk caught it out of the air. And it immediately judged him unworthy so it fell and pinned his hand underneath. And the enchantment is so powerful, Hulk dug up the floor trying to move it.

So both instances of Mjolnir falling after being thrown, are because someone unworthy tried to hold it, causing the enchantment to activate, and Mjolnir to immediately become too heavy to be moved by the unworthy person.

So no, Quicksilver nor Hulk "knocked" it out of the air. They tried to wield it during it's flight path, so the enchantment activated and dropped it. Anything else you say is a lie thought up by you and the video proves it.

Rule 1: Always use writer's intentions over making stuff up and pretending this stuff is real.

Kurse hit Mjolnir due to physical force. That's not debatable.
Kurse hit Thor harder than he hit Mjolnir. Thus we can calculate off him hitting Thor away.

Mjolnir is a projectile when thrown, not when returning. You have to prove that Mjolnir does act as a projectile when thrown, not when returning.

What will hit the ground first, a bullet shot horizontally or a bullet dropped to the ground? Answer: Both will hit the ground at the same time. A horizontally thrown projectile is falling at the same rate as something being dropped. But this is moot as the argument is about whether IF can hit with at least 1/10 of what Kurse hit Mjolnir with. So I will not reply to anything but that argument (to keep the debate simple and on point).

I proved the amount of force it took IF to do the sword feat. I'll prove it accurately in the next post. Hint: It's beyond 10 tons of force. I'll also prove the force to send Thor flying that amount of distance AND that the Boulder is less than 10 tons.

ShadowFyre
How is it a projectile when being thrown but not when returning?

Silent Master
I see that we can add projectile to the list of words h1 doesn't understand.

ShadowFyre

Nibedicus
Here is a CV measurement of the boulder "feat".

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/mcu-kurse-boulder-feat-1827540/?page=1

They place the weight at around 300-500 tons and the force of the toss at 1.02 Gigajoules. I'm a bit skeptical with their rest of their math but they didn't get too far off from where I was with the weight when I did a calculation some time back w/c came up with 211 tons.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=15650172& amp;highlight=Boulder+userid%3A138814#post15650172

BruceSkywalker
reading h1's posts always me laugh

Nibedicus
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Here is a CV measurement of the boulder "feat".

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/mcu-kurse-boulder-feat-1827540/?page=1

They place the weight at around 300-500 tons and the force of the toss at 1.02 Gigajoules. I'm a bit skeptical with their rest of their math but they didn't get too far off from where I was with the weight when I did a calculation some time back w/c came up with 211 tons.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=15650172& amp;highlight=Boulder+userid%3A138814#post15650172

There is a typo where I wrote m3 instead of cubic foot. But it didn't affect the ending math since I still used per cubic foot to determine weight.

h1a8

h1a8
But Danny sent a woman flying through a door. A door forged from a tree. Add the force to do that with the capable of shattering a very durable sword in MANY PIECES.

First think of force to break the sword in half.
Then think of the force to break a small section of the sword in half? Much more force.
Now think of the force required to break many small sections in half.
Even much more force.

Note: These breaking strength of durable steel is in the tons.

KingD19
How is it not debatable when the very presence of energy abilities adds a new factor to the equation? That's like saying the best player in the league won't have any impact over whether his team will win or not.

When thrown, Mjolnir basically destroys anything in it's way not durable enough to take a hit from it, without slowing down. Anything that is, gets knocked over(like the Destroyer or Hulk) It just keeps going before Thor calls it back. It's literally remote controlled, so unless a person unworthy tries to grab it, it just keeps barreling through stuff. You would know this if you watched all 4 movies with Thor in them.

Are you dropping your argument that Hulk and Quicksilver stopped Mjolnir under their own power and it wasn't the worthiness enchantment activating when someone unworthy tried to hold the hammer?

Nibedicus
h1:

Quote function is broken. So even with your usual downplay math (reducing mass of rock even tho rock averages at 2.7t/m3 at the low end and 3.2t/m3 at the high end, reducing Kurse's height even tho he had his arms raised as part of the calculation and his bent knees were already considered in the CV calcs if you look at it, Ignoring the portions of the rock that is offscreen, etc), you admit that the estimation that you keep repeating of 5-10 tons is completely and utterly absurd?

And LOL at it being soft. There you go again, making stuff up. You have no proof of this, especially since when Kurse punched it, it shattered like solid rock would and that when he lifted and tossed it, it was able to support its weight (like solid rock would) instead of crumbling. So, no, ppl should just ignore anything you say at this point.

And are you retarded? There is no way a rock weighing in at 100 tons (even at your estimate) would drop off to 10 tons unless it is 95% dirt. Think about it, like literally think. This is why ppl should just ignore you, you are so sleazy and dishonest with these "estimates". SMDH.

Nibedicus
Edit. Actually no. 1 cubic yard of dirt weighs in at a ton (1/3 of that of rock, 1/2 that of the rock weight you used). So even with your usual dishonest downplay math, it is literally IMPOSSIBLE for that rock to weigh in anything close to less than 40-50 tons (even tho it is not composed of dirt at all and would weigh in at 200+ tons on the low end or 500 tons at high end if more trustworthy calcs are looked at) even if it is 100% dirt.

Source: http://www.dansdirtandgravel.com/material_calculator.htm

h1a8
h1:

Quote function is broken. So even with your usual downplay math (reducing mass of rock even tho rock averages at 2.7t/m3 at the low end and 3.2t/m3 at the high end, reducing Kurse's height even tho he had his arms raised as part of the calculation and his bent knees were already considered in the CV calcs if you look at it, Ignoring the portions of the rock that is offscreen, etc), you admit that the estimation that you keep repeating of 5-10 tons is completely and utterly absurd?

And LOL at it being soft. There you go again, making stuff up. You have no proof of this, especially since when Kurse punched it, it shattered like solid rock would and that when he lifted and tossed it, it was able to support its weight (like solid rock would) instead of crumbling. So, no, ppl should just ignore anything you say at this point.

And are you retarded? There is no way a rock weighing in at 100 tons (even at your estimate) would drop off to 10 tons unless it is 95% dirt. Think about it, like literally think. This is why ppl should just ignore you, you are so sleazy and dishonest with these "estimates". SMDH.

It looks like soft material. This is a fact (not an opinion). We have no idea how it formed or what it is made of. This is a fact (not an opinion). It doesn't look like a boulder made of solid rock, especially seeing dust and dirt come from it as he was lifting it. Giving it the benefit of the doubt (bad special effects) then it is still roughly about 100 tons.

I did the calculation, independent of the link you posted. I measured Kurse from top of head to his toes and ignored the fact that his knees were bent. The actor is not taller than 2 meters.

Rock can have densities as low as 2T/m^3. This is a fact.

And your logic is faulty. Styrofoam, rubber, plastic, and many other materials would support their own weight as well.

It didn't look like solid rock when Kurse busted it. It looked like it was made of some sort of solid ash material. Lots of dirt and dust was coming from it.

If you honestly believe that the boulder LOOKED like it weighed more than 10tons (not meant to weigh more than 10 tons) then something is seriously wrong with you. Anyone with common sense would tell you that shit looked like it weighed problem a few tons at most.

h1a8
This is what was in my post. Did you miss it?

h1a8
How is it not debatable when the very presence of energy abilities adds a new factor to the equation? That's like saying the best player in the league won't have any impact over whether his team will win or not.
Kurse has no energy abilities when striking. He's just very strong. Also, there was no evidence that Kurse used anything other than brute force to hit Mjolnir away.

You have to prove this. Prove that Mjolnir is the unstoppable Juggernaut. Kurse already hit it away. Thor is a very strong being. Any very strong being can throw a very durable hammer with the exact same effects.

KingD19
Kurse has no energy abilities when striking. He's just very strong. Also, there was no evidence that Kurse used anything other than brute force to hit Mjolnir away.

You have to prove this. Prove that Mjolnir is the unstoppable Juggernaut. Kurse already hit it away. Thor is a very strong being. Any very strong being can throw a very durable hammer with the exact same effects.

I already proved it. When summoning Mjolnir during his fight with Hulk, you see it tearing through the ship to get to Thor. When separated by a dimension, Mjolnir kept flying into space looking for Thor, then flew back to him when he reappeared. He's thrown it at Chitauri in one direction, and it's flown back to him from behind him. It knocked how many Frost Giants out of the way on Jotunheim?

There are tons of instances and everyone knows this apparently but you, because you either A) have no idea what the f*ck you're talking about. Or A)don't even know the material, and still have no idea what the f*ck you're talking about.

Because seriously? Because he's strong he can throw it far? That doesn't explain half the shit the hammer does when not in Thor's hands and you know it.

TheVaultDweller
Wait... Did H1 basically just claim that Thor's hammer tosses can be replicated by anyone with comparable strength to him? Despite the fact that Mjolnir has numerous instances of completely ignoring the laws of physics when Thor wants it to? lol.

Nibedicus
It looks like soft material. This is a fact (not an opinion). We have no idea how it formed or what it is made of. This is a fact (not an opinion). It doesn't look like a boulder made of solid rock, especially seeing dust and dirt come from it as he was lifting it. Giving it the benefit of the doubt (bad special effects) then it is still roughly about 100 tons.

I did the calculation, independent of the link you posted. I measured Kurse from top of head to his toes and ignored the fact that his knees were bent. The actor is not taller than 2 meters.

Rock can have densities as low as 2T/m^3. This is a fact.

And your logic is faulty. Styrofoam, rubber, plastic, and many other materials would support their own weight as well.

It didn't look like solid rock when Kurse busted it. It looked like it was made of some sort of solid ash material. Lots of dirt and dust was coming from it.

If you honestly believe that the boulder LOOKED like it weighed more than 10tons (not meant to weigh more than 10 tons) then something is seriously wrong with you. Anyone with common sense would tell you that shit looked like it weighed problem a few tons at most.

Citation needed on the ff:

-That the material is factually soft rock.
-Which solid rock is 2t/m3? Pls provide links to proof.
-Pls provde solid material that would weigh in at less than 10 tons at 50m3.

Your BS logic is as follows:
-We do not go with the lowest possible density of material. We go by averages. Unless you can PROVE that the writer meant it to be the least dense type of rock possible.
-Styrofoam and rubber and plastic (when solid) tends to have durability exceeding its weight. Dirt does not. Moron. Dirt would crumble under its own weight given the weight involved (especially on toss).
-And even dirt has a higher weight than the "few tons" BS you keep spewing. Keep up. Even 50m3 of dirt would, on average, weigh over 50 tons as per my link. Even freakin ash weighs close to that of dirt (50 lbs per ft3) so durrr on that soft ash comment.
-Your own calcs point to at least 100 tons yet you keep spewing that "it weighs no more than a few tons " based on nothing more than your provenly biased opinion.
-We don't go by what you think something "looks" as we alllll know how biased you are.

BZ me on the weight of the rock. Mine is 150-200 tons. Yours is 10 tons. Loser leaves KMC for good.

Nibedicus
This is what was in my post. Did you miss it?

So you admit this is BS?

FrothByte
It looks like soft material. This is a fact (not an opinion).

Same way the pillar that Bane punched didn't look like cement right?

h1a8
So you admit this is BS? nope. And I stated why in the other post. Did you read it? Or are you just trolling?

h1a8
Citation needed on the ff:

-That the material is factually soft rock.
-Which solid rock is 2t/m3? Pls provide links to proof.
-Pls provde solid material that would weigh in at less than 10 tons at 50m3.

Your BS logic is as follows:
-We do not go with the lowest possible density of material. We go by averages. Unless you can PROVE that the writer meant it to be the least dense type of rock possible.
-Styrofoam and rubber and plastic (when solid) tends to have durability exceeding its weight. Dirt does not. Moron. Dirt would crumble under its own weight given the weight involved (especially on toss).
-And even dirt has a higher weight than the "few tons" BS you keep spewing. Keep up. Even 50m3 of dirt would, on average, weigh over 50 tons as per my link. Even freakin ash weighs close to that of dirt (50 lbs per ft3) so durrr on that soft ash comment.
-Your own calcs point to at least 100 tons yet you keep spewing that "it weighs no more than a few tons " based on nothing more than your provenly biased opinion.
-We don't go by what you think something "looks" as we alllll know how biased you are.

BZ me on the weight of the rock. Mine is 150-200 tons. Yours is 10 tons. Loser leaves KMC for good.

Feathers, foam, ash, etc.

I go by the numbers that will give the lowest estimate. That why it proves the true feat is equal or greater.

I calculated dirt to be about 70 tons in the very beginning. That's why I said 10-70tons where do you think the 70 came from?. The lower 10 ton estimate is assuming it is less dense than dirt.
Do I have to type everything?

I'm not claiming 10 tons on the Boulder, as I have no idea on the writer's intentions. It could be anywhere from less than 10 tons to about 100 tons.

The Boulder didn't seem completely solid (or dense) either. Any physicist would estimate the Boulder to be less than 10 tons solely off appearance.
You are a fool if you think that Boulder looks like rock. It very much can be intented to be, be can't be sure.

Your reading comprehension sucks, or you just don't read all of my posts.
My initial claim was less than 10 tons based solely off appearance. But considering the Boulder was intended to be solid rock (with no hollowness) I then claimed it could possibly be up to 100 tons.

I don't have a problem with the Boulder being about 100 tons, as you see from my latter posts. So what's the trolling about?

h1a8
Same way the pillar that Bane punched didn't look like cement right? Nope. The pillar was solid stone in the scene before. Then it changed to prop material. The "rag doll" effect.

Nibedicus
Feathers, foam, ash, etc.

I go by the numbers that will give the lowest estimate. That why it proves the true feat is equal or greater.

I calculated dirt to be about 70 tons in the very beginning. That's why I said 10-70tons where do you think the 70 came from?. The lower 10 ton estimate is assuming it is less dense than dirt.
Do I have to type everything?

I'm not claiming 10 tons on the Boulder, as I have no idea on the writer's intentions. It could be anywhere from less than 10 tons to about 100 tons.

The Boulder didn't seem completely solid (or dense) either. Any physicist would estimate the Boulder to be less than 10 tons solely off appearance.
You are a fool if you think that Boulder looks like rock. It very much can be intented to be, be can't be sure.

Your reading comprehension sucks, or you just don't read all of my posts.
My initial claim was less than 10 tons based solely off appearance. But considering the Boulder was intended to be solid rock (with no hollowness) I then claimed it could possibly be up to 100 tons.

I don't have a problem with the Boulder being about 100 tons, as you see from my latter posts. So what's the trolling about?

And yet you do not supply a type of rock that weighs in at 2tons/m3. And, nope, we do not go by minimums, we go by averages. You don't have to type everything, but if you type something stupid, expect it to be called out.

Less dense than dirt yet holds it's shape after being lifted and thrown. Lol. And you cannot even provide a natural occuring material that would be 1/7th that of dirt that Kurse would throw.

Lol, so you think Kurse punched a big pile of ash/feather/foam and threw it at Thor? lol on you.

You're not an authority on physics, and thus cannot speak for any physicist. So lol2x. And your opinion on what something looks like mean less than dirt here.

It cannot be anywhere at 10 tons. You have no way of being able to justify this number other than your own bias.

And FYI, your initial claim was this:

.Note: The boulder weighed between 5-20 tons. My best guess is probably 5 tons or less.

Your "best guesses" suck. So no one should really listen to you when you say anything. Not that they do. No one really listens to you (other than those that want their biases confirmed even by bad logic). It's just funny how badly you suck at guessing anything and yet continue to to do so and seem to expect ppl to give you one iota of belief.

Silent Master
t's funny how h1 keeps going on about what it "looks like" whereas everywhere else he states we should ignore visuals and go with writer's intention.

Not that we needed it, but it's just more proof of his double standards.

h1a8
t's funny how h1 keeps going on about what it "looks like" whereas everywhere else he states we should ignore visuals and go with writer's intention.

Not that we needed it, but it's just more proof of his double standards.

I considered the possible intention that it was made of Earthlike rock and where the gravity of the world is similar to our own. I never claimed it wasn't intended to be rock. I have no problem with it being made of solid rock. They just did a shitty job in making it look like rock.

And yet you do not supply a type of rock that weighs in at 2tons/m3. And, nope, we do not go by minimums, we go by averages. You don't have to type everything, but if you type something stupid, expect it to be called out.

Less dense than dirt yet holds it's shape after being lifted and thrown. Lol. And you cannot even provide a natural occuring material that would be 1/7th that of dirt that Kurse would throw.

Lol, so you think Kurse punched a big pile of ash/feather/foam and threw it at Thor? lol on you.

You're not an authority on physics, and thus cannot speak for any physicist. So lol2x. And your opinion on what something looks like mean less than dirt here.

It cannot be anywhere at 10 tons. You have no way of being able to justify this number other than your own bias.

And FYI, your initial claim was this:

Your "best guesses" suck. So no one should really listen to you when you say anything. Not that they do. No one really listens to you (other than those that want their biases confirmed even by bad logic). It's just funny how badly you suck at guessing anything and yet continue to to do so and seem to expect ppl to give you one iota of belief.

It does not appear to be made of solid rock. This isn't debatable. I have said this several times. Look how it was significantly dripping with the soft material as Kurse lifted it off the mound. But it could be meant to be rock, just bad special effects. It's like it's made something light and not very hard.

By best guess is still 5-10 tons if the material is not meant to be normal rock. I stand by that. You are an idiot to actually think the boulder APPEARS to weigh more than 10 tons.

Silent Master
It's hilarious how you're still using what you claim it "looks like" in order to downplay The feat's impressiveness. What happened to your standard of we should ignore visuals and just go on writer's intention?

h1a8
It's hilarious how you're still using what you claim it "looks like" in order to downplay The feat's impressiveness. What happened to your standard of we should ignore visuals and just go on writer's intention?
Just giving you opinion of how I perceive it. I'm not arguing against the case that it's meant to be real earthlike rock. It doesn't look very heavy, that's for sure.

Nibedicus
I considered the possible intention that it was made of Earthlike rock and where the gravity of the world is similar to our own. I never claimed it wasn't intended to be rock. I have no problem with it being made of solid rock. They just did a shitty job in making it look like rock.

It does not appear to be made of solid rock. This isn't debatable. I have said this several times. Look how it was significantly dripping with the soft material as Kurse lifted it off the mound. But it could be meant to be rock, just bad special effects. It's like it's made something light and not very hard.

By best guess is still 5-10 tons if the material is not meant to be normal rock. I stand by that. You are an idiot to actually think the boulder APPEARS to weigh more than 10 tons.

Lol. Hand waving fact-based quantifiable calculations and instead placing a higher importance on your own biased and subjective opinion basing it entirely on how something "appears". Not even providing sources on where you came up with said opinion. And using definites like "not debatable" when it is all your own highly biased opinion.

This is why you have zero credibility.

Enough talk, BZ me on the weight. Have the balls to back up your BS for once. Or maybe we should have a mod rule on it? As this debate will stall with your frequent insistence of stating your opinions as facts.

Silent Master
Just giving you opinion of how I perceive it. I'm not arguing against the case that it's meant to be real earthlike rock. It doesn't look very heavy, that's for sure.

The point is, you're basing your perception on visuals instead of the writer's intention whereas in multiple other threads you complain when people do that.

h1a8
The point is, you're basing your perception on visuals instead of the writer's intention whereas in multiple other threads you complain when people do that. False. I didn't know what the writer's intentions were. If I did then I wouldn't have even posted anything about the Boulder's appearance.

In the Bane thread is a different instance. The pillar was shown to be solid limestone in the scene before and switched out to prop material in the striking scene. This is the "rag doll" effect. There was no "rag doll" effect in the Kurse scene.

Silent Master
False. I didn't know what the writer's intentions were. If I did then I wouldn't have even posted anything about the Boulder's appearance.

In the Bane thread is a different instance. The pillar was shown to be solid limestone in the scene before and switched out to prop material in the striking scene. This is the "rag doll" effect. There was no "rag doll" effect in the Kurse scene.

The column is hardly the only time you've mentioned writer's intentions trumping visuals. Yet here you are using visuals.

ShadowFyre

Lol, so you think Kurse punched a big pile of ash/feather/foam and threw it at Thor? lol on you

I don't know why this is so funny but i can't stop laughing.

ShadowFyre
I just keep picturing Kurse throwing a giant pillow at Thor like a boss.

BruceSkywalker
reading the last page or 2 or h1, just brought me to laughs

h1a8
reading the last page or 2 or h1, just brought me to laughs

I don't see why? Everything I said makes perfect sense.
1. It the boulder was meant to be rock then it's poor special effects.
2. We can't be 100% sure what the writer intended, especially being on an alien world.
3. I have no problem assuming it was solid rock.

The column is hardly the only time you've mentioned writer's intentions trumping visuals. Yet here you are using visuals.

I guess that means you have poor reading comprehension then.

FrothByte
Nope. The pillar was solid stone in the scene before. Then it changed to prop material. The "rag doll" effect.

Except there's no proof that it was solid stone the scene before.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>