Most embarassing things to do when drunk?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

heartfire
What is the most embarrassing thing you have done when drunk?

In my case, it was watching Jupiter Ascending at the cinema (surely the last time the Wachowskis will be given a large budget, too?)

What is the worst thing you have heard of someone else doing when drunk, which you know you would never do?

On the now defunct and disappeared sodahead website, another member claimed that their mother had raped a teenage boy when she was drunk... I hope it was not true, the idea made me feel sick, it's the sort of thing that's so bad that it was once assumed that only men could do it.

walshy
Christ

Surtur
Watching Jupiter Ascending in the theater is ONLY excusable if you are not sober, period. Not debatable. I'm talking there is so little argument against it, it's like arguing 2+2 does not equal 4.

heartfire
If you're drunk enough you can hold out hope that Rocket Raccoon will swoop in to salvage something from the cinematic mess.

heartfire
So any more ideas?

Nuke Nixon
I fell off a porch, was sitting there and forgot I wasn't in a chair and leaned back and whoooo.... bam!

riv6672
Originally posted by heartfire
What is the most embarrassing thing you have done when drunk?

In my case, it was watching Jupiter Ascending at the cinema (surely the last time the Wachowskis will be given a large budget, too?)

What is the worst thing you have heard of someone else doing when drunk, which you know you would never do?

On the now defunct and disappeared sodahead website, another member claimed that their mother had raped a teenage boy when she was drunk... I hope it was not true, the idea made me feel sick, it's the sort of thing that's so bad that it was once assumed that only men could do it.
Well this thread was t nearly as fun as the title made it seem. erm

SamZED

Nuke Nixon
I fell asleep on someone's car that vaguely looked like mine... across town.

Flyattractor
Pissing and or Shitting your pants is usually at the top of the list. Have seen it happen a few times at Really Good parties.

My Best Drunk Story is having a firecracker go off by my eye.

It don't work so good no more.

Nuke Nixon
Discount Nick Fury over here.

CentaurSuperman
I made love to a fat man sick

riv6672
Originally posted by SamZED
Tell me about it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.