The Harley Quinn/Captain Boomerang challenge...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
IMHO, Harley Quinn and Captain Boomerang from Suicide Squad are completely worthless in a Forum Fight as they literally can do nothing special...

Captain Boomerangs Boomerangs (for example) don't even come back to him after they are thrown; he has to physically go and pick them up...lol.

So with that said, who are the most combat formidable opponents each of them (individually) could defeat in a Forum Fight (under standard Forum Fight conditions) a perfect 10/10?

And whoever you pick has to be a named somebody; no no-name monsters, police officers, ect, ect....

It has to be a somebody with a name...

So...

Who is the most combat formidable opponent each of them could defeat a perfect 10/10?

Silent Master
Baleman?

FrothByte
Only if they're armed and Baleman is not. As much as I harp on Baleman, he still has better feats than these two clowns.

TheVaultDweller
Pre-serum Steve Rogers... probably.

BruceSkywalker
the fodder that baleman beat up..

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by FrothByte
Only if they're armed and Baleman is not. As much as I harp on Baleman, he still has better feats than these two clowns.

thumb up

Baleman is absolutely beyond these two...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Pre-serum Steve Rogers... probably.

This is an excellent answer, and probably the toughest opponent Captain Boomerang could take 10/10 against...

For Harley, I don't think she is even capable of defeating Captain Bones (this is my name for pre-Serum Steve) 10/10...

Afterall she is female, probably weighs about as much as him, and is not militarily trained...

I'd give Captain Bones the majority against her...

For Harley, I was thinking Claire (Luke Cages current girlfriend) from the Netflix series...

And I'm not even sure Harley could take 10/10 against her; afterall, Claire has been training with Colleen...

At the end of the day, the answers here illustrate my point about these two perfectly; in a PIS'less environment and fighting under standard forum conditions, these two are absolutely worthless...

They bring nothing of value to any team they may be on; they are dead weight...

We literally have to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find someone that they could defeat 10/10...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
the fodder that baleman beat up..

Fodder doesn't count...

The answer has to be someone that is named...

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Fodder doesn't count...

The answer has to be someone that is named...

lol

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
lol

Its very difficult to come up with named characters that these two can beat 10/10...isn't it?

They suck so bad that you really gotta look at the least combat formidable characters out there and hope you find someone...

Inhuman
Probably

-Tinkerer(without his tech)
-Flash Thompson
-The Mandarin
-Thunderbolt Ross?(probably not)
-Everett Ross

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
This is an excellent answer, and probably the toughest opponent Captain Boomerang could take 10/10 against...

For Harley, I don't think she is even capable of defeating Captain Bones (this is my name for pre-Serum Steve) 10/10...

Afterall she is female, probably weighs about as much as him, and is not militarily trained...

I'd give Captain Bones the majority against her...

For Harley, I was thinking Claire (Luke Cages current girlfriend) from the Netflix series...

And I'm not even sure Harley could take 10/10 against her; afterall, Claire has been training with Colleen...

At the end of the day, the answers here illustrate my point about these two perfectly; in a PIS'less environment and fighting under standard forum conditions, these two are absolutely worthless...

They bring nothing of value to any team they may be on; they are dead weight...

We literally have to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find someone that they could defeat 10/10...

Well, Claire is apparently skilled enough now that she can take out hired military goons one-on-one. Bullsh!t IMO, but that's what happened on Iron Fist.

They could both beat up Foggy Nelson, but he'd sue the hell out of them afterwards, so they'd still end up losing. big grin

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Inhuman
Probably

-Tinkerer(without his tech)
-Flash Thompson
-The Mandarin
-Thunderbolt Ross?(probably not)
-Everett Ross

Tinkerer without his tech is a good one as well... thumb up

The one thing in common that the characters that Harley/Boomerang can beat 10/10 have is that they all possess very little to no combat ability...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
They could both beat up Foggy Nelson, but he'd sue the hell out of them afterwards, so they'd still end up losing. big grin

LoL!

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.