Dypso vs Jiren

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Whos faster?

carver9
Jiren by far. He didn't have a hard time seeing Dypso at all.

carver9
Then we have this scene.

https://youtu.be/V4Ytu2d4zXY

Goku was looking right at Jiren and didn't see him flinch.

cdtm
Dypso, of course.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Jiren shits on the poor bunny-cat lookin ass

NewGuy01
Dyspo at his full speed is likely faster, although not by an incredible amount. If Dyspo is the Flash, then Jiren is Superman.

Sable
Originally posted by cdtm
Dypso, of course.

Why do you think that?

Sable
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Dyspo at his full speed is likely faster, although not by an incredible amount. If Dyspo is the Flash, then Jiren is Superman.

Why do you think he's faster then Dypso?

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Sable
Why do you think he's faster then Dypso?

I don't. That's the point.

Sable
My bad

Inedian
Jiren

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by NewGuy01

Until we see Jiren in action this is my opinion too. Otherwise why set Dyspo against Hit in particular?

carver9
If Hit can blitz Dypso, Jiren can do it much easier.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by carver9
If Hit can blitz Dypso, Jiren can do it much easier.

Are you even paying attention to the show? Hit didn't out speed him. He just tricked him into hesitating and then ****ed him up. Like Goku didn't out speed him either. He just used his superior skill to time his movements right.

Winning =/= faster.

Also while we assume and I agree that Jiren is superior to Hit. I would save that talk for when we see the feats.

Inedian
Hit confused Dyspo... I think Dyspo is still faster raw speed, but let's not forget that Dyspo didn't/couldn't hit Hit in his vital points, because Hit was avoiding it and Toppo said it was a trap and that Hit was actually adapting to his speed.

cdtm
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Are you even paying attention to the show? Hit didn't out speed him. He just tricked him into hesitating and then ****ed him up. Like Goku didn't out speed him either. He just used his superior skill to time his movements right.

Winning =/= faster.

Also while we assume and I agree that Jiren is superior to Hit. I would save that talk for when we see the feats.

It's like Ippo against Saeki Takuma "Speed Star". He in no way can compete with Takuma's speed, who is so fast he could dodge a body blow at point blank range at the corner, but he managed to predict his linear rythm, and that broke his confidence and made him hesitate so Ippo could beat him down outright.

carver9
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko

Winning =/= faster.

Lol...it doesn't matter how much you trick someone...if you are much faster than them, they shouldn't be able to hit you. Just like Valdos said, a moment hesitation "in a high speed battle" is crucial.

Flash reacts in the attoseconds. There's no way in hell Jubilee should he able to land a lick on him if he doesn't want it to happen. Dypso got blitzed.

carver9
Originally posted by Inedian
Hit confused Dyspo... I think Dyspo is still faster raw speed, but let's not forget that Dyspo didn't/couldn't hit Hit in his vital points, because Hit was avoiding it and Toppo said it was a trap and that Hit was actually adapting to his speed.

Yep and when Dypso attacked Hit again when he returned from the throw out from Hit, he couldn't even land a lick on Hit. Hit was matching him.

Inedian
Yep and when Dypso attacked Hit again when he returned from the throw out from Hit, he couldn't even land a lick on Hit. Hit was matching him.

thumb up

cdtm

laughing

carver9
Yep, he was matching him until that rope guy grabbed his leg.

Kento
Because Dypso can't fight at those speeds. He can just blitz in a straight line at those speeds. That's why they can dodge and counter, the same way Goku countered Hit.

cdtm
Yep, he was matching him until that rope guy grabbed his leg.

laughing

carver9
Originally posted by Kento
Because Dypso can't fight at those speeds. He can just blitz in a straight line at those speeds. That's why they can dodge and counter, the same way Goku countered Hit.

Where was it said he couldn't fight at those speeds? Where are you all getting this craziness from?

carver9
Toppo literally tells us through REPEATED BATTLES he is now able to go faster than sound and light. WTF.

cdtm
Get aload of Mr. context all of a sudden. laughing out loud

Kento
Where was it said he couldn't fight at those speeds? Where are you all getting this craziness from? The fight itself... He never comes in from a different direction, you never see his blur happen except when he charges straight in after hearing the muscles tense, and then he is beaten down because he starts doubting his ears because Hit fools him.

carver9
The fight itself... He never comes in from a different direction, you never see his blur happen except when he charges straight in after hearing the muscles tense, and then he is beaten down because he starts doubting his ears because Hit fools him.

Him coming from a different direction or not doesn't mean he can't swing, kick and blitz at those speeds. He gained those speeds through continues battles...its hilarious to think that he can't achieve those speeds throughout all of his combat. Flash had an entire fight (IN A STRAIGHT LINE) at multiples the speed of light and we seen the entire thing, lol, that doesn't mean he was moving at human speeds. Hell, Flash had an entire conversation with another Flash within an attosecond and we seen it all...lol, that doesn't mean he was moving at human speeds.

I think you all are trying so hard to dissect something that was obvious, to prove some type of inside point (honestly don't understand the motives of some of you all besides CDTM) or just to get noticed from the crowd. I don't know what it is but he was fight far above light and he was able to see his target while doing this. All of this other nonsense that is being thrown out that was never mentioned in the show needs to stop. You all are doing the same thing you were doing before when you was saying Hit can only punch one time in a second. Stop!!!

Kento
Him coming from a different direction or not doesn't mean he can't swing, kick and blitz at those speeds. He gained those speeds through continues battles...its hilarious to think that he can't achieve those speeds throughout all of his combat. Flash had an entire fight (IN A STRAIGHT LINE) at multiples the speed of light and we seen the entire thing, lol, that doesn't mean he was moving at human speeds. Hell, Flash had an entire conversation with another Flash within an attosecond and we seen it all...lol, that doesn't mean he was moving at human speeds.

I think you all are trying so hard to dissect something that was obvious, to prove some type of inside point (honestly don't understand the motives of some of you all besides CDTM) or just to get noticed from the crowd. I don't know what it is but he was fight far above light and he was able to see his target while doing this. All of this other nonsense that is being thrown out that was never mentioned in the show needs to stop. You all are doing the same thing you were doing before when you was saying Hit can only punch one time in a second. Stop!!! You do realize how many times speedsters get hit in comics because of things like being predictable right? laughing

Logan has hit Quicksilver because of it a few times if I remember right. Deathstroke has done the same thing Hit did, and hit speedsters.

Heck Goku did the same thing to Hit in base, he certainly wasn't faster than time skip at base. Being a better fighter is why Hit and Goku were able to beat him. Not because they were faster. And Dypso was never blitzing Hit as fast as he did initially to get to him to punch him. Hit was able to notice him move, able to notice his punches, but he couldn't see him at all when he went max speed to get to Hit before he could time skip. Hit was just able to counter because he knew how Dypso would attack.

carver9
You do realize how many times speedsters get hit in comics because of things like being predictable right? laughing

Logan has hit Quicksilver because of it a few times if I remember right. Deathstroke has done the same thing Hit did, and hit speedsters.

Heck Goku did the same thing to Hit in base, he certainly wasn't faster than time skip at base. Being a better fighter is why Hit and Goku were able to beat him. Not because they were faster. And Dypso was never blitzing Hit as fast as he did initially to get to him to punch him. Hit was able to notice him move, able to notice his punches, but he couldn't see him at all when he went max speed to get to Hit before he could time skip. Hit was just able to counter because he knew how Dypso would attack.

Ok, now you're making up crap. Toppo outright say Hit is adapting to his speed. He said nothing about skill. I think you need to look at the episode again.

Goku wouldn't have went Blue if it took skill to bypass Dypso speed. Lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.