Superboy Prime and Time Trapper vs Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
http://www.fortalezadelasoledad.com/notas/Revisiones_comics/lo3w43.jpg

Vs

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/27/0f/4d/270f4d02a66584f67e2334a9fc95f660.jpg

For purposes of the thread, Prime will not go full retard and attack Time Trapper, but their teamwork isn't perfect either.

Who wins?

carver9
Cap throws Hulk at Prime for the stalemate until the rest of the Avengers take out TT. Once that is done, Prime gets slaughtered.

carver9
Just seen Captain Universe. She solos.

Zack M
Time Trapper owns.

Rao Kal El
The guys who fought 3 LOS + a Superman have better chances of wining.

Sin I AM
If you took away the fodder there are maybe six people worth Primes time.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Sin I AM
If you took away the fodder there are maybe six people worth Primes time. There were a lot of strong people in the Lo3W, and in one instance Prime knocked out 3 daxamites and Superman at the same time iirc.

And there's a lot of fodder in that Avengers lineup as well; Cap, Falcon, Spidey, Hulk etc aren't really gonna do much.

Board Walker
Prime could solo the avengers

If we are applying all of time trappers feats to prime time trapper, then he effortlessly stomps marvel earth.

xJLxKing
Who on the avengers can actually defeat prime outisde of BFR?
I honestly don't think they can beat two

RealityWarper
Captain Universe has Cosmic Awareness and combined with the teamwork I can see the team pull a win.

Board Walker
Prime > skyfathers.

Captain universe is getting stomped by a serious prime,let alone the trapper who has universal+ feats

Damborgson
Its just Time Trapper from the picture, future prime.

8swords
Spiderwomans ass soloes.. droolio

Sin I AM
Are starbrand and nightmask still alive in all new marvel?

abhilegend
Yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.