Ironfist vs. Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Because this match needs to be settled.

Round 1: pure h2h match but DD is in full costume.
Round 2: DD has his billy clubs.

Fight in a parking lot.

TheVaultDweller
Pure H2H I would give Matt the edge, based on his onscreen one-on-one with Danny, as well as the fights against Elektra and others. He seemed in control of their exchange, and seemed to hold his own better against Elektra (even before she recognised him), despite him not having chi-punches, or even his suit and billy clubs, for a lot of those fights.

If Danny gets his chi, the advantage should switch to him. I still think Matt could potentially beat him, even with chi, providing he can connect with a few clean billy club strikes before Danny can land a fist, but Danny should take a majority there.

FrothByte
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Pure H2H I would give Matt the edge, based on his onscreen one-on-one with Danny, as well as the fights against Elektra and others. He seemed in control of their exchange, and seemed to hold his own better against Elektra (even before she recognised him), despite him not having chi-punches, or even his suit and billy clubs, for a lot of those fights.

If Danny gets his chi, the advantage should switch to him. I still think Matt could potentially beat him, even with chi, providing he can connect with a few clean billy club strikes before Danny can land a fist, but Danny should take a majority there.

I should clarify that Danny gets his IF in both rounds as it is a part of him. It's also becaue I feel it's clear that Danny would eventually have lost in pure fisticuffs though he would have made DD work for it. So the IF is the equalizing factor.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by FrothByte
I should clarify that Danny gets his IF in both rounds as it is a part of him. It's also becaue I feel it's clear that Danny would eventually have lost in pure fisticuffs though he would have made DD work for it. So the IF is the equalizing factor.

Well, if Danny has chi for all rounds, he should take the majority, because he has the potential to one-shot. But, as I mentioned, Matt could still potentially pull some wins, in round 2 in particular. Danny seemed to have a tough time tagging Matt during their scuffle. Throughout the entire exchange, I think he tagged him maybe 3 or 4 times in total, and 2 of those hits were cheapshots (the initial sucker punch, and the kick when Jessica was trying to stop Matt), whereas DD seemed to land 5 or 6 clean hits IIRC, a few of them sending Danny reeling a bit. So, if Matt can get a few early wacks in with his clubs, breaking Danny's concentration and stunning him a bit, then I think he can win. But the Iron Fist should give Danny a majority out of 10.

Psychotron
Danny wins if he's allowed his bullshit punch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.