Master Thon vs. Darth Maul (SoD)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Fight takes place on flat, neutral terrain.

NewGuy01
Maul throws a lightsaber at him. He dies, unable to block or dodge.

The Merchant
Thon cause Ambria feat.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I find myself in the same boat. ^

Deronn_solo
Maul closes the gap and demolishes in cqc.

Rockydonovang
Me thinks Thonismore powerful, but this is going to be rendered moot by Maul being a much better combatant ina ddition to his offensive style which should prevent Thon from getting the opportunity to use his force powers

Emperordmb
What's weird is Thon is a weapons master... somehow... which implies he can do some great shit in close quarters combat... but I have no idea wtf that would look like.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Emperordmb
What's weird is Thon is a weapons master... somehow... which implies he can do some great shit in close quarters combat... but I have no idea wtf that would look like.
wasn't he stated to be ambidextrious?

But nah I can see it now, Thon and Maul are engaged in a bladelock, and then Thon sits on him

carthage
Thon oneshots

NewGuy01
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I find myself in the same boat. ^

but he's fat and old

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by NewGuy01
but he's fat and old
He's not fat, he's muscular, there's a difference

deathslash
Thon rams maul to death.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by deathslash
Thon rams maul to death.
thumb up Maul gets Galia'd

Haschwalth
Thon annihilates.

MythLord
Maul demolishes him in CQC. And I don't neccessarily find Thon a lot more powerful.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by MythLord
Maul demolishes him in CQC. And I don't neccessarily find Thon a lot more powerful.
Prolly....
assuming Thon doesn't just sit on him smile

Ursumeles
Originally posted by MythLord

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by NewGuy01
but he's fat and old

Like your mom kek

Emperordmb
I remember my Sas's mom speculation thread on SWF lol. I remember quite a few of us, including Sas, took it just fine as a joke, but Kenobifan got reaaaally pissed at me for some reason.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.