Most Important Petition of this Presidency!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
...and that petition is to declare AntiFa a Terrorist Group.

Vote Yes. Antifa is a Terrorist Group! aka Leftists are dangerous.

...and I for once am all in favor of voting...

http://www.adaicon.com/sites/default/files/articles/201611/18198-vote-yes-public-library-and-park-distict-levies.jpg

dadudemon
I vote no.

-Pr-
Is there an anti-Nazi one too?

socool8520
Originally posted by dadudemon
I vote no.

Why?

socool8520
Originally posted by -Pr-
Is there an anti-Nazi one too?

There definitely should be. The state of Illinois is trying to pass one I believe

Flyattractor
Originally posted by socool8520
Why?

Because he supports Leftist Fascism?

Robtard
There definitely should be. The state of Illinois is trying to pass one I believe

hulCw7RJ5eE8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulCw7RJ5eE8

socool8520
^ Lol I hate Illinois Nazis. Great Movie. Great musicians

They are trying to label them a hate group though aren't they? I read they passed a measure to do so.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Robtard
hulCw7RJ5eE8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulCw7RJ5eE8

WTF? You can't fix the Youtube View so you have to post a url to the same thing?

Sad Robbie. Just Sad.

Robtard
^ Lol I hate Illinois Nazis. Great Movie. Great musicians

They are trying to label them a hate group though aren't they? I read they passed a measure to do so.

One of my fav films.

Should just cut to the chase and label these White Supremacist groups as what they are, "terrorist". Stop this PC bullshit of "they're just White Nationalist".

Lestov16
I think we should get these terrorists

Flyattractor
But when was the last time the KKK openly attacked people and destroyed public property while the Local Government tole the Police to let them do it?

Robtard
Originally posted by Lestov16
I think we should get these terrorists

They def need to be added. Applauding and provoking more deadly attacks.

Bashar Teg
oh wow, another "but antifa" thread.

socool8520
One of my fav films.

Should just cut to the chase and label these White Supremacist groups as what they are, "terrorist". Stop this PC bullshit of "they're just White Nationalist".

I agree. They should be labeled terrorists, there is no justification for their ideology or violence, but I think this Antifa group could be on it's way as well.

Blues Brothers is a classic no doubt. It's great to hear real singers.

Afro Cheese
what is to be gained by this?

i'm reminded of the patriot act and how after 9/11 everyone was worried the war on terror was going to be flipped to start taking away more and more civil liberties of ordinary citizens.

this is what comes to mind for me when people are insistent of labeling their ideological opponents as terrorists. that it's a first step/precedent towards later being able to strip them of certain rights.

the groups that systematically carry out terror should be labeled as terror groups, and when found guilty of actual terrorism should be prosecuted for such. i see nothing to gain by trying to label broad grass roots political movements as "terrorist" other than that it might make it easier for you to strip them of their rights.

Flyattractor
We would get to see the Colleges and Universities IMPLODE if this got passed.

That would be worth the HILARITY Alone.

socool8520
Originally posted by Afro Cheese

i'm reminded of the patriot act and how after 9/11 everyone was worried the war on terror was going to be flipped to start taking away more and more civil liberties of ordinary citizens.

this is what comes to mind for me when people are insistent of labeling their ideological opponents as terrorists. that it's a first step/precedent towards later being able to strip them of certain rights.

the groups that systematically carry out terror should be labeled as terror groups, and when found guilty of actual terrorism should be prosecuted for such. i see nothing to gain by trying to label broad grass roots political movements as "terrorist" other than that it might make it easier for you to strip them of their rights.

These two groups are terrorist groups by definition.

Surtur

Thing is, I want consistency. Those on the left whined and whined over Trump not specifically naming things. That's an all or nothing thing. Antifa does not get a pass.

Afro Cheese
These two groups are terrorist groups by definition. which two groups?

Flyattractor
which two groups?

The DNC, and SAG.

Robtard

^ This guy gets it

#thesleeperhasawakened

Surtur
Lol...

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol...

^

This guy doesn't get it.

#stillasleepatthewheel

Surtur
You are one of the leftists who has lost it over recent events? Okie dokie.

Flyattractor
Oh don't be silly. He never HAD to begin with...

Robtard
You are one of the leftists who has lost it over recent events? Okie dokie.

Huh?

Flyattractor
Huh?
Your side lost the White House, both sections of Congress and Several Key States.

Yeah. Nothin to be upset about there...

Surtur
Huh?

The world is changed. I taste it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air.

Much that once was has now changed, Charlottesville changed things, it was a tragedy, but it lead to craziness. Unhinged leftists roaming through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix that is a toppled statue.

Robtard
The world is changed. I taste it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air.

Much that once was has now changed, Charlottesville changed things, it was a tragedy, but it lead to craziness. Unhinged leftists roaming through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix that is a toppled statue.

^ Wow, Surt's not even holding back his lunacy and racism anymore. Bravo?

Surtur
^ Wow, Surt's not even holding back his lunacy and racism anymore. Bravo?

Lol...I'm sorry, I thought you were educated. I borrowed that from a Ginsberg poem. It wasn't racism.

Oh and the first part was LOTR. That is how I roll, beat generation poets plus LOTR shenanigans. Deal with it, crazy is in now. Seen any horses names you find offensive?

Bashar Teg

oy vey facepalm2

Robtard
Oh, I got it. Still doesn't make you a poet and not a racist though.

Surtur
Oh, I got it. Still doesn't make you a poet and not a racist though.

Lol...I never said I was a poet, and I'm racist for including it? Everything is racist with you.

Surtur

Robtard
Howl was written at a certain time and for a certain purpose. You're just flipping out today (more so than normal)

Surtur
Howl was written at a certain time and for a certain purpose. You're just flipping out today (more so than normal)

You haven't explained the racism. If you want to dismiss it with this "you're flipping out" stuff, cool.

Robtard
Because you just wanted to say "negro streets" for the sake of it. You're no Ginsberg, I watched the 2010 film, sport.

Surtur
Because you just wanted to say "negro streets" for the sake of it. You're no Ginsberg, I watched the 2010 film, sport.

Rob I truly hope you're trolling. You are lost if you are not.

Robtard
You should watch the film, it's good. Solid performance by Franco.

darthgoober
What's wrong with saying negro streets? Was there some kind of specific context that made those two words bad when combined? Honest question, I evidently missed the discussion.

Surtur
Originally posted by darthgoober
What's wrong with saying negro streets? Was there some kind of specific context that made those two words bad when combined? Honest question, I evidently missed the discussion.

They find racism in anything. I just quoted a Ginsberg poem, after I first quoted LOTR lol. But they freak over it.

Robtard
They find racism in anything. I just quoted a Ginsberg poem, after I first quoted LOTR lol. But they freak over it.

^ LoL, this guy

Surtur
^ LoL, this guy

Yeah, this guy, pointing out what you do. My bad Rob.

ESB -1138
...I was hoping that it was the Death Star petition.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.