Rick Sanchez universe gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
Rick, from Rick and Morty, gets bored and decides to invade various fictional universes. He gets two weeks of prep time to study each universe before trying to conquer it.

- Fox X-men verse
- CW DC verse (for this one, he just needs to take over the Earth 1 continuity)
- MCU
- DCEU

Can any of these universes stop him, or can Rick successfully invade these 4 realities?

Bonus Round: Pickle Rick vs pre-serum Steve Rogers in a fight to the death.

KingD19
He should be able to clear.

wakkawakkawakka
I'd think that the MCU composite would be somewhat of an inconvenience due to the stuff it has at this point but he'd clear the other three w/o a problem IMO.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Rick, from Rick and Morty, gets bored and decides to invade various fictional universes. He gets two weeks of prep time to study each universe before trying to conquer it.

- Fox X-men verse
- CW DC verse (for this one, he just needs to take over the Earth 1 continuity)
- MCU
- DCEU

Can any of these universes stop him, or can Rick successfully invade these 4 realities?

Bonus Round: Pickle Rick vs pre-serum Steve Rogers in a fight to the death.

Unfortunately, I have no clue who Rick and Morty are... sad

ares834
Easily clears.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Unfortunately, I have no clue who Rick and Morty are... sad

Rick and Morty is an animated tv show, and it's great. You really should check it out. And Rick is a super genius and inventor, who can build all kinds of crazy tech. As in microverses, machines that can control time, IQ enhancers (to the point where it allowed a dog it was given to to conquer Earth) etc.

playa1258
Rick clears with ease.

TheVaultDweller
Hmmm, so seems to be a consensus that Rick wouldn't have any trouble with these. So, which universe do you guys think would give him a serious challenge, given the stips? It's kind of hard to pin down. Rick is technically still only a human (even if he apparently has significant cybernetic enhancements), but he's shown that he can pretty much go up against galactic scale threats (and even groups that operate on a multiversal level) and win, especially if he has prep.

playa1258
Reed Richards with prep would be a good start.

Mindset
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Unfortunately, I have no clue who Rick and Morty are... sad I should knock you out.

playa1258
Rick can remove the worthiness enchantment of Mjolnir and rig it to explode like a nuclear bomb if anyone touches it for example.

KingD19
Originally posted by playa1258
Rick can remove the worthiness enchantment of Mjolnir and rig it to explode like a nuclear bomb if anyone touches it for example.

Far too much effort. Rick goes and drinks Odin under the table, then gains access to Mjolnir himself because Odin is a dick sometimes and Rick likes that about him.

playa1258
Then burn Asgard down because he got bored.

TheVaultDweller
I can just imagine the chaos Rick would stir up in Asgard... While telling everyone what idiots they are and how inefficient their tech is. For example: Bifrost teleporter? Rick carries the equivalent in his pocket.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.