Mr. Miyagi vs Black Sky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
The guy who can move his hands at 200 mph vs.the girl who took down the defenders by herself.

Nononono666
miyagi blitzes and twists her nose off no expression

elektra fights no faster than dre parker who's inferior to both miyagi and han

you doesn't even need to be a world class master to see that dre and han is faster than elektra no expression

miyagi casually catched a 230mph arrow and broke a tree in half

considering elektra and daredevil cannot beat ip man or yuanjia them bourne, miyagi and rocky would kick her asses with extreme ease

Sable
His hits would not even hurt her.

Surtur
Miyagi moves his hands so fast he creates a tornado and wins.

H1 gave me his response for him and there it is.

carthage
Miyagi caught an arrow, Elektra deflected bullets.

Should be easy to see whose faster here.

Nononono666
Originally posted by carthage
Miyagi caught an arrow, Elektra deflected bullets.

Should be easy to see whose faster here.

dickhead those bullets are prop bullets flying no faster than 270fps no expression

elektra was moving fast as her actress could. if she is really a bullettimer she would be moving far faster than ip man, yuanjia, yuri boyka, dre parker and olympic fighters no expression

mr miyagi casually catched a 230mph arrow

elektra cannot react to real bullets, arrows are too fast for non-bullettimers no expression

Nononono666
Originally posted by Sable
His hits would not even hurt her.

elektra cannot defend against miyagi's variety of attacks such as leg sweep, throw and takedowns

a tree breaking karate chop would break her spines in half no expression

Sable
Actually she can.

Nononono666
Actually she can.

elektra cannot defend against miyagi's variety of attacks such as leg sweep, throw and takedowns

Sable
Actually she can.

Surtur
Well shit I didn't know Miyagi could leg sweep! Fight over. He could beat Thanos himself most likely.

Nononono666

elektra was moving fast as her actress could. if she was moving at bullettiming speed she would be moving far faster than ip man, yuanjia, yuri boyka, dre parker and olympic fighters no expression

mr miyagi casually catched a 230mph arrow

Originally posted by Surtur
Well shit I didn't know Miyagi could leg sweep! Fight over. He could beat Thanos himself most likely.

show us elektra defending herself against a variety of attacks that miyagi and han would unleash no expression

Sable
Originally posted by Nononono666

Black swan did plenty of leg sweeps. Miyagi also has never killed anyone, so no proof he can.

Surtur
You know what else Black Sky didn't defend against? Leg drops.

Hulk Hogan>> Black Sky.

Nononono666
Black swan did plenty of leg sweeps. Miyagi also has never killed anyone, so no proof he can.

show us elektra defending against a leg sweep, takedowns and variety of attacks that miyagi would unleash or parrying a FTE karate chop that break the top of empty bottles no expression

Sable
Miyagi also has never killed anyone, so no proof he can.

Surtur
Miyagi would have been killed by the Defenders. Badly. Most if not all of them could solo him.

Nononono666
^^^

care to show me elektra parrying FTE karate chop that can crack humans skull depside she only dodged and parryed attacks from foes nowhere near close to cobra kai or cheng. that sounds like a no-limits fallacy

Miyagi would have been killed by the Defenders. Badly. Most if not all of them could solo him.

the defenders would get slaughtered by cobrai kai and cheng whom miyagi and han kicked their asses with extreme ease

Sable
Miyagi also has never killed anyone, so no proof he can.

Surtur
Lol this person seems to be trolling. Just said the cobra kai would slaughter the defenders. In what, a contest of who is the biggest 80s teen bullies? I admit, they win the shit out of that yes indeed. They kinda tried to murder poor Daniel knocking him off his bike the way they did.

Nononono666
show us elektra defending or parrying a FTE karate chop that break the top of empty bottles without knocking the bottles no expression

Nononono666
Lol this person seems to be trolling. Just said the cobra kai would slaughter the defenders. In what, a contest of who is the biggest 80s teen bullies? I admit, they win the shit out of that yes indeed. They kinda tried to murder poor Daniel knocking him off his bike the way they did.

show us the defenders defending themselfs against the leg sweep or leg block that johnny or cheng would unleash to drop them on ground no expression

Surtur
the defenders would get slaughtered by cobrai kai

Just so I am crystal clear, you are indeed referring to these guys:

vnqmxLuTTzw

Surtur
show us the defenders defending themselfs against the leg sweep or leg block that johnny or cheng would unleash to drop them on ground no expression

laughing I will play along, what happens after they drop Luke Cage to the ground?

Sable

Surtur
The Cobra Kais kai'ed the shit out of that girls radio too. Frickin monsters.

Nononono666
Just so I am crystal clear, you are indeed referring to these guys:

vnqmxLuTTzw

i was talking about classic cobra kai and cheng from new karate kid dickhead no expression

show us elektra reacting to a FTE karate chop that break the top of empty bottles without knocking the bottles or catching real bullets not garbage slow ass prop bullets dickhead no expression

Nononono666
laughing I will play along, what happens after they drop Luke Cage to the ground?

watch the video above, cage would charge to throw a haymaker either johnny or cheng would effortlessly dodge and strech their legs to drop cage on ground, cage would get his chin splitted in half no expression

cage cannot defend himself against a variety of attacks they have. cage's attacks are extremely basic and slow he would get countered and danced in circles effortlessly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.