Shooter in Charlestown - Active now!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Steve Zodiac
What next?

Bashar Teg
if it's idiology-motivated, i just hope we dont rush to judgement on whether or not to call it 'terrorism', before we find out the gunman's skin color/religion/political affiliation.

Robtard
Apparently a possibly armed suspect held up in a restaurant. It has a 4/5 average amount of stars. "Southern comfort foods for breakfast, lunch & dinner."

Bashar Teg
looks like its disgruntled employee. yeah that's a way better plan than just finding another job.

Surtur
What an awful incident, hopefully no innocents are hurt and the gunman is killed by the police.

Bashar Teg
1 dead, 1 wounded, and one 1 dead gunman. (no longer disgruntled)

vansonbee
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
1 dead, 1 wounded, and one 1 dead gunman. (no longer disgruntled)
1 dead white chef, 1 wounded white patron, 1 dead black man, who washes the dishes for the restaurant.

Am I getting this right? Since the media didn't report the shooter race.

Bashar Teg
http://www.evilenglish.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/image-1.jpg

Flyattractor
They need to find out the shooters political affiliation before they can tell us the race of the shooter.

That is how the Modern Leftist News Monster works now.

Robtard
http://www.evilenglish.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/image-1.jpg

Ha

Surtur
What race was the shooter?

Bashar Teg
i dont know, surt. why dont you check 4chan.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur

He belonged to the human race :/

Surtur
i dont know, surt. why dont you check 4chan.

We all know your first reply was just tongue in cheek comment, but it brought up race, etc.

So it is fair to ask now lol.

Bashar Teg
We all know your first reply was just tongue in cheek comment, but it brought up race, etc.

So it is fair to ask now lol.
if it's idiology-motivated

http://i.imgur.com/HH0LhYi.gif

Steve Zodiac
i dont know, surt. why dont you check 4chan. Did laugh, I haven't been down there for years lulz or used reddit...

Surtur
I do not go to 4chan or reddit so I don't know. When the race is found let me know.

Steve Zodiac
I do not go to 4chan or reddit so I don't know. When the race is found let me know. Maybe we should all go down, it used to be fun before the paedo infestation at 4 chan.

Surtur
I've seen what 4chan did to Jake.

Bashar Teg
I do not go to 4chan or reddit so I don't know. When the race is found let me know.

remember when you asserted that this white supremacist terrorist was actually a muslim, based on your activist blog sites?

bashar teg remembers.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=639288& amp;highlight=title%3A%28attack%29+userid%3A115806

Steve Zodiac
I've seen what 4chan did to Jake. Haha, he was a funny character troll. I think Nuul created him well.

Surtur
remember when you asserted that this white supremacist terrorist was actually a muslim, based on your activist blog sites?

bashar teg remembers.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=639288& amp;highlight=title%3A%28attack%29+userid%3A115806

Yes, and? I wasn't hiding it. Say what you wanna say.

Robtard

bashar teg remembers.

Robtard remembers that too, Robtard remembers most things. Oh the flips that were had after the kneejerking Islamophia was discovered. Good times

Bashar Teg
Yes, and? *whimper* I wasn't hiding it. Say what you wanna say. *cry*

already implied it, but since you obviously need me to hold your hand and explain:
you are a well known and particularly aggressive fake-news peddler. it is known.

Robtard
TBF, the terrorist/murderer does look like your average "Allahu Ackbar!" yelling Moroccan Muslim male:

http://www.lifeinquebec.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Alexandre_Bissonnette_Jan2017-800x500_c.jpg

So it was just an honest mistake that Heavy.com, Conservativetribune and Foxnews peddled.

Bashar Teg
if he's white, the trumper terror-alert level will drop to zero. and just like *that*, this thread would be as dead as the gunman, since there'd be no more narrative to whore and tryhard over. (just like that other thread)

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Robtard remembers that too, Robtard remembers most things. Oh the flips that were had after the kneejerking Islamophia was discovered. Good times

Rob, you do not remember most things. Remember when you asked me for examples of liberal hypocrisy?

Bashar Teg
#DeflectionTime

Surtur
#DeflectionTime

How is it a deflection? He brought up his memory.

Robtard
Rob, you do not remember most things. Remember when you asked me for examples of liberal hypocrisy?

Robtard remembers asking you to prove your stances many a time and Robtard remember you using the "I'm not going to post quotes to prove myself!" dodges. Robtard defo remembers that.

Surtur
Robtard remembers asking you to prove your stances many a time and Robtard remember you using the "I'm not going to post quotes to prove myself!" dodges. Robtard defo remembers that.

So just so we are crystal clear: you are saying you remember asking for examples of liberal hypocrisy? Either you remember or you do not. I do not want to misrepresent your views.

Robtard
What race was the shooter? Seems the shooter was not killed but captured. He was described as an "older black man". There you go Surt, you got your wish. Mazel tov!

He also apparently claimed "I am the new king of Charleston." -Murderer who is Black, definitely a Black man, this is very important now

Surtur
Seems the shooter was not killed but captured. He was described as an "older black man". There you go Surt, you got your wish. Mazel Tov!

He also apparently claimed "I am the new king of Charleston." -Murderer who is Black, definitely a Black man, this is very important now

I mean, why are you so triggered when your butt buddy was the first to bring up things like skin color?

Steve Zodiac
Seems the shooter was not killed but captured. He was described as an "older black man". There you go Surt, you got your wish. Mazel tov!

He also apparently claimed "I am the new king of Charleston." -Murderer who is Black, definitely a Black man, this is very important now Surely Fred Astaire was the old king of the charleston...

Robtard
I mean, why are you so triggered when your butt buddy was the first to bring up things like skin color?

Yes, clearly my colonic chum Bashar is the one obsessed with "race" in here. Clearly

When the race is found let me know.

Surtur
And again: this was only after your pal had to reply and bring up color, etc.

Sable
There are over 300 bank robberies in Boston every year. And a one-square-mile neighborhood in Boston, called Charlestown, has produced more bank and armored car robbers than anywhere in the U.S. Nothing to be surprised about here.

Bashar Teg
And again: this was only after your pal had to reply and bring up color, etc.

if it's idiology-motivated, i just hope we dont rush to judgement on whether or not to call it 'terrorism', before we find out the gunman's skin color/religion/political affiliation.

http://i.imgur.com/HH0LhYi.gif

context matters, ya dingus

Robtard
Originally posted by Sable
There are over 300 bank robberies in Boston every year. And a one-square-mile neighborhood in Boston, called Charlestown, has produced more bank and armored car robbers than anywhere in the U.S. Nothing to be surprised about here.

That's from The Town (2010), spoken by Batman.

Sable
Damn you are good

Robtard
You're either a townie or a tunie

carthage
That was a great film As well

Robtard
Really enjoyed it myself.

Sable
One of my favorite films as well, I watch it every time its on no matter how far through it is.

dadudemon

I thought you were talking about me because I'm definitely a butt buddy.

Afro Cheese
so to sum up this thread... someone shot up a restaurant with no political motivation and yet KMC found a way to make it a political fight anyway

i guess there is some truth to the saying that you can't teach an old dog new tricks

Surtur
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
so to sum up this thread... someone shot up a restaurant with no political motivation and yet KMC found a way to make it a political fight anyway

i guess there is some truth to the saying that you can't teach an old dog new tricks

Nailed it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.