Captain America (No shield) vs The Terminator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Cap takes on the T-800 from Terminator 2: Judgement Day, in pure h2h.

Who wins?

FrothByte
Cap demolishes the T800. Cap has traded blows against IM and Ultron, steel doesn't bother him as much. On the other hand, the T800 doesn't have the kind of feats Cap has.

relentless1
yeah T800 is outmatched in every way here

Sable
T-800 is a basically a shitty can opener compared to Iron Man and Ultron he loses bad.

h1a8
Originally posted by FrothByte
Cap demolishes the T800. Cap has traded blows against IM and Ultron, steel doesn't bother him as much. On the other hand, the T800 doesn't have the kind of feats Cap has. You guys are full of shit. Cap didn't damage IM in the slightest.
There is nothing Cap can do to even harm the terminator. This is a stomp. Seriously.

Inhuman
laughing out loud

KingD19
Pops and the Nu T-850 would be good matches for Cap. Not the 800.

Sable
Originally posted by h1a8
You guys are full of shit. Cap didn't damage IM in the slightest.
There is nothing Cap can do to even harm the terminator. This is a stomp. Seriously.

You mean busting his armor up and breaking his arc reactor isnt damaging him?

BruceSkywalker
Cap stomps...

h1a8
Originally posted by Sable
You mean busting his armor up and breaking his arc reactor isnt damaging him? Cap doesn't have his shield here, so how is that relevant? Without the shield Cap did absolutely no damage to IM.

Sable
Oh look H1 the cowards returned, pussy, you ran from the other thread after you got caught altering quotes and lying, pussy.

h1a8
Originally posted by Sable
Oh look H1 the cowards returned, pussy, you ran from the other thread after you got caught altering quotes and lying, pussy. I'm not always on here looking. I addressed your post.

Nononono666
cap cannot even put a scratch on T-800 who got submerged in a 1500c lava and was still functional

cap cannot fight faster than MMA fighters no expression

the same MMA fighters that would get cleanly ripped apart by any terminator

cap's durability is nothing special bullets and batroc hurt him. T-800 can take thousands of bullets to the face without flinching. a punch from terminator will do this to cap no expression

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bQb8UL5sVw

cap gets terminated either by having his face blow up with a sawed-off or his heart removed

Inhuman
Why did you post 2 consecutive posts?

Psychotron
The Terminator wins. It's stronger (holding a bus with one arm is a greater strength feat than anything Steve has) and more durable. Captain America was unable to damage Iron Man without the shield and a good argument can be made that Terminators are more durable than post-IM3 armors.

Originally posted by KingD19
Pops and the Nu T-850 would be good matches for Cap. Not the 800.

Pops was a T-800. In fact, Pops was losing to the T-800 from T1.

TethAdamTheRock
Is holding a bus with one arm greater than preventing a helicopter from escaping

FrothByte
Originally posted by Psychotron
The Terminator wins. It's stronger (holding a bus with one arm is a greater strength feat than anything Steve has) and more durable. Captain America was unable to damage Iron Man without the shield and a good argument can be made that Terminators are more durable than post-IM3 armors.

Pops was a T-800. In fact, Pops was losing to the T-800 from T1.

OP specifically states T800 from T2. There is no helicopter holding feat in T2. Besides, Cap has held down a helicopter. The T800 is indeed more durable but that is negated by Cap's far superior speed and figjtiing skill.

h1a8
Cap has no way to damage the T-800.
He automatically loses here.
Now with the shield, it's now debatable.

FrothByte
Cap has no way to damage the T-800.
He automatically loses here.
Now with the shield, it's now debatable.

Prove that he can't damage the T800. Because his bare fists were having an effect on both IM and Ultron and both of them are far more durable than a T800.

Psychotron
OP specifically states T800 from T2. There is no helicopter holding feat in T2. Besides, Cap has held down a helicopter. The T800 is indeed more durable but that is negated by Cap's far superior speed and figjtiing skill.

They're both T-800 models, they're identical. Heck, they're literally made in an assembly line. They even included a scene where Pops and the T-800 from T1 lock up in a test of strength and fail to overpower each other until T1 Arnold gets the advantage.

Cap couldn't damage Iron Man without the shield and he's definitely not gonna damage someone who can eat a granade undamaged witch his fists.

As for the chopper, see bellow.

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Is holding a bus with one arm greater than preventing a helicopter from escaping

Yes. Buses like that weigh between 23,500 lbs. to 29,500 lbs, while the chopper Steve stopped can only carry about 3000lbs. Pops' feat is far better.

Silent Master
What I believe FrothByte is talking about is, Imp has made ruling that if the OP states a specific movie, then only feats from that movie are allowed.

Psychotron
Well, that's dumb.

Silent Master
The amusing part is that the ruling was made in a Cap thread.

Psychotron
So Captain Murrica gets to use all of his feats across 5 movies, while the T-800 gets only feats from one movie, even though the 800 series is in 4 movies. Really fair.

Silent Master
That is why I find it amusing, as the rulings first victim was Cap.

cdtm
Originally posted by Psychotron
Well, that's dumb.

That's the rules.

You could always make your own thread with all the movies.

Darth Thor
I mean it's fair to an extent given how all the post T2 Terminator films are clearly different continuities. So T2 is Canon to all of them, but none of them are necessarily Canon to T2.

T1 however clearly is Canon to T2.

h1a8
Prove that he can't damage the T800. Because his bare fists were having an effect on both IM and Ultron and both of them are far more durable than a T800. Prove that Cap damaged either in the slightest. I can hit a hammer around. Doesn't mean shit

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
What I believe FrothByte is talking about is, Imp has made ruling that if the OP states a specific movie, then only feats from that movie are allowed.

No he didn't. The T-800 model was in other movies. For practical purposes, they are all equivalent in power.

Silent Master
No he didn't. The T-800 model was in other movies. For practical purposes, they are all equivalent in power.

You might want to read the Op.

h1a8
I did. We are using the T-800 from T2. But feats from other movies are usable because those all T-800s have equivalent stats.

Silent Master
I did. We are using the T-800 from T2. But feats from other movies are usable because those all T-800s have equivalent stats.

You may want to actually read posts before commenting on them, because if you had, you would have noticed that I mentioned the mod ruling that states if a specific movie is specified in the OP then only feats from that movie can be used.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Darth Thor
I mean it's fair to an extent given how all the post T2 Terminator films are clearly different continuities. So T2 is Canon to all of them, but none of them are necessarily Canon to T2.

T1 however clearly is Canon to T2.

Well, we should at least use T1 Arnold as he has better feats.

Silent Master
You'd have to start a new thread.

nfactor1995
Terminator can win tbh. MUCH stronger and much more durable, though it'll have trouble tagging Cap due to his speed and skill

Silent Master
I don't remember any impressive strength feats in Terminator 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.