Captain America vs. Defenders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Cap is convinced the Defenders are Hydra super soldiers. The Defenders are convinced Cap is a Hand operative.

Cap takes on the entire team together in an open arena. All opponents are acting in character though they are convinced that they need to take out their opponent/s.

Round 1: Standard gear for everyone.
Round 2: No weapons for everyone. Danny can still use his IF.
Round 3: No weapons for everyone, no IF for Danny.

Sable
1. Cap speed blitzes and one shots IF, DD and Jessica. Leaving a downhill fight for Cage. Cage will put up some resistance but eventually be KO'd by Rogers like he was a few times in the series.

2. Same

3.Same

TheVaultDweller
Defenders win.

And Cage was never KO'd "a few times". Only time he was KO'd was when he was drugged up. All Elektra did at other points was toss him around a bit. The guy took a direct impact from a speeding garbage truck, yet still managed to subdue Sowande and make it to Colleen's dojo in only slightly more time than the other Defenders did, who went directly there.

carthage
Cap gets torn apart

FrothByte
What if Cap gets help from Bucky but both are no longer allowed weapons?

wakkawakkawakka
Cap w/Bucky would then be able to win provided they take care of the other 3 before Luke gets in serious hits on either.

Psychotron
All of them at the same time? The Defenders win.

Steve Zodiac
Don't see Cap losing this, the guy is as strong as a helicopter... and faster than any of them, if black sky could bully them, Cap destroys them.

Nibedicus
1. Cap 10/10
2. Defenders 6-7/10
3. Cap 6/10 or split.

The only true threat is Cage. Skill speed and power gap too much individually (depending on the individual) and they are not too good at fighting as a team, oftentimes getting in each other's way. Were they more coordinated, I would give them the win. But from what I saw throughout the Defenders series, Cap has too many advantages and fights too smart (that would exploit their clumsy "teamwork"wink and has a huge movement speed advantage that pretty much gives him the initiative.

Nibedicus
Typing took too long, won't accept edit. Lol. Anyway, continued:

I can see Cap controlling range by keeping his distance to separate the faster ones and taking them out quickly. Before closing in and uses his superior speed to simply controls his engagements vs JJ and Cage. Taking them out one at a time.

The IF actually becomes a threat to the team when Cap has the shield as he will be able to rebound the IF back into their faces, stunning everyone save Cage long enough for him to KO everyone cept Cage. The shield also allows him a ranged attack to soften them up or outright stun/injure them. It is also his best bet at hurting Cage.

Without the shield, the IF becomes a much bigger advantage for the team as they now no longer risk the chance of getting it rebounded back. Although I can see Cap doing the Black Sky thing of grabbing Danny's wrist (and then maybe ramming his fist into Cage's face).

Nibedicus
Bear in mind that if Cap runs into the middle of the group like a mindless knucklehead, he would pretty much get beat badly.

Sorry for the broken up post, I'm posting on my phone during a get together so I gotta post in short batches.

TheVaultDweller
When were they getting in each other's way? If anything, I recall multiple instances where there was teamwork, like when Danny and Matt took down Murakami the first time, Jess and Luke were fighting Gao, Danny and Luke were fighting the guys with guns inside the boardroom, to name a few examples. Granted, we don't really see any 4-way team combos, but there were plenty of double-team instances.

Also, Black Sky never actually beat the team 4-on-1. She held her own against them a few times, but she was actually getting knocked around and floored multiple times during the final battle, being put on the ground long enough so that 3 out of the 4 could evacuate. The closest she came to beating them was the episode where she killed Stick. But both Danny and Luke were drugged, and Matt had none of his gear, and was trying to get through to her.

Psychotron
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
When were they getting in each other's way? If anything, I recall multiple instances where there was teamwork, like when Danny and Matt took down Murakami the first time, Jess and Luke were fighting Gao, Danny and Luke were fighting the guys with guns inside the boardroom, to name a few examples. Granted, we don't really see any 4-way team combos, but there were plenty of double-team instances.

Also, Black Sky never actually beat the team 4-on-1. She held her own against them a few times, but she was actually getting knocked around and floored multiple times during the final battle, being put on the ground long enough so that 3 out of the 4 could evacuate. The closest she came to beating them was the episode where she killed Stick. But both Danny and Luke were drugged, and Matt had none of his gear, and was trying to get through to her.

Um, didn't she KO 3 of them and take the 4th?

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Psychotron
Um, didn't she KO 3 of them and take the 4th?

Luke was under the influence of Stick's incense. Danny also lost consciousness when the incense reached him (and remained unconscious all the way back to Midland Circle), and was tied up to boot. Matt had zero gear, and wasn't even really trying to fight her, and was in shock after what she did to Stick. The only Defender who was not handicapped during that scene in some way was Jessica.

cdtm
Matt solos.

Sable
Originally posted by cdtm
Matt solos.

Why are you trolling Cap threads?

cdtm
Originally posted by Sable
Why are you trolling Cap threads?

Cap struggled with the inferior Batroc. Matt is >>>>> him in skill, soaks up damage like a sponge, is quicker/more agile. And he can detect the shield tosses with his radar sense.

Since Cap loses the h2h and can't shield toss, I don't see how Cap can win.

TheVaultDweller
lol at Matt beating Cap. I am a big Daredevil fan, and consider Netflix Matt to be one of the best un-enhanced human fighters in the MCU. But, even with his Defenders feats, he has absolutely no hope of beating Cap. At best, he'll make more of a nuisance of himself than Batroc managed to do (and I can see him potentially doing so, based on his first fight against Elektra), but he sure as shit isn't winning.

h1a8
Cap beats Matt definitely, but not instantly. It would take a minute or two.

Luke can beat Cap solo, tbh. Adding in JJ is a stomp.

h1a8
Originally posted by Nibedicus
1. Cap 10/10
2. Defenders 6-7/10
3. Cap 6/10 or split.

The only true threat is Cage. Skill speed and power gap too much individually (depending on the individual) and they are not too good at fighting as a team, oftentimes getting in each other's way. Were they more coordinated, I would give them the win. But from what I saw throughout the Defenders series, Cap has too many advantages and fights too smart (that would exploit their clumsy "teamwork"wink and has a huge movement speed advantage that pretty much gives him the initiative.

Cap is not beating Luke Cage. He can barely hurt him.
Luke can seriously hurt Cap, especially if he grabs him.

If Danny is using the IF without holding back then Cap has no way to win. He can't defend against both Luke and the IF simultaneously.

Sable
Shut up H1

Arachnid1
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Defenders win.

And Cage was never KO'd "a few times". Only time he was KO'd was when he was drugged up. All Elektra did at other points was toss him around a bit. The guy took a direct impact from a speeding garbage truck, yet still managed to subdue Sowande and make it to Colleen's dojo in only slightly more time than the other Defenders did, who went directly there. This.

There is no way Cap beats the team.

h1a8
Shut up H1

Stop trolling. If you disagree with my post then explain why. I'm here to debate. You and everyone else should be too.

relentless1
Cap wins easy, 3/4ths of the Defenders are one punches for him and Luke isn't as fast or as skilled as Steve so he'd go down fighting someone of similar strength like Cap

BruceSkywalker
I see the stupid continues.. Cap isn't going to have a lot of problems taking out the team

cdtm
Cap fanboys make average Dragon Ball Super fanboys look like Carver.

Silent Master
That statement almost makes H1 look intelligent.

Adam Grimes
Defenders win easily.

Sable
Nahthumb down

abhilegend
Cap gets his shit kicked in.

cdtm
At least someone has some sense. thumb up

Sable
Cap stomps

cdtm
Originally posted by Silent Master
That statement almost makes H1 look intelligent.

Ok, true. There's no downplaying Dragon Ball Super fanboy idiocy.

Cap fanboys come very close though. Right up there with Hulk and Wolverine fans.

Sable
Rogers ftw

h1a8
Originally posted by relentless1
Cap wins easy, 3/4ths of the Defenders are one punches for him and Luke isn't as fast or as skilled as Steve so he'd go down fighting someone of similar strength like Cap Cap cannot damage someone who is bulletproof or rpg proof. If bullets does no damage then neither can Cap. He's not beating Luke at all.
JJ can casually break locks without any effort. If she applied that level of strength to Steve then it would be over once she lands a blow.
Cap isn't damaging Luke and he isn't one shotting JJ. Luke solos.

h1a8
This thread is spite. Luke alone stomps Cap.

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
This thread is spite. Luke alone stomps Cap.

Other than the fact you have not seen any of the movies or TV shows in question, can you explain how you came to this conclusion?

FrothByte
Cap cannot damage someone who is bulletproof or rpg proof. If bullets does no damage then neither can Cap. He's not beating Luke at all.
JJ can casually break locks without any effort. If she applied that level of strength to Steve then it would be over once she lands a blow.

The Five fingers were hurting Luke with their hits, same with Black sky. I don't think they're stronger than Steve.

cdtm
Originally posted by FrothByte
The Five fingers were hurting Luke with their hits, same with Black sky. I don't think they're stronger than Steve.

Luke was hurting from gas, and Five Fingers had magic/exotics.

Sable
Nah

Sable
Cap cannot damage someone who is bulletproof or rpg proof. If bullets does no damage then neither can Cap. He's not beating Luke at all.

He damanged Ironman who is bullet and rpg proof.

Liarthumb up

juggerman
While I agree with your overall point here I think it's important to point out that Ironman's different armors all have different durabilities.

Sable
True, but the suit he was wearing was certainly bullet and Rpg proof.

Surtur
Luke was hurting from gas, and Five Fingers had magic/exotics.

They didn't appear to be using magic on Luke. At the same time, none of them really displayed physical strength even on Jessica's level if I remember correctly.

So how were they affecting him? Are they just that damn strong, but we haven't seen them do much besides fight? So no real lifting feats. Was it just bad writing? PIS?

They captured one of the five who seemed to have some impact on Luke, but then the guy should have been able to bust out immediately of his restraints if his strength was on that level.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Surtur
They didn't appear to be using magic on Luke. At the same time, none of them really displayed physical strength even on Jessica's level if I remember correctly.

So how were they affecting him? Are they just that damn strong, but we haven't seen them do much besides fight? So no real lifting feats. Was it just bad writing? PIS?

They captured one of the five who seemed to have some impact on Luke, but then the guy should have been able to bust out immediately of his restraints if his strength was on that level.

It's not totally clear cut with all of the Fingers. They all appear to have some level of enhancement (beyond their extended lifespans), but to extremely varying degrees. Some, like Gao, had blatant tk blasts and enhanced strength, as well as enhanced durability. Murakami, based on his two fights with Luke and Jessica possesses -some- degree of enhanced strength, but nothing major. He was stupidly tough though. Beyond all the hits he takes from people like Luke, he takes a pretty high drop off that elevator in the finale, and was impaled by a piece of rebar on landing, yet was still alive when Gao showed up again. Bakuto tanked three gunshots to the chest as well, so also seemed to have some enhanced damage soak. And Sowande affected Luke via pressure point techniques. When Stick was talking about him, he still said something along the lines of Sowande being able to slow your heart until it stops with just a few moves. Alexandra is implied to be the most powerful, but has by far the least feats. All she does is handle a freshly resurrected Black Sky, who had no memories and was disorientated at the time.

cdtm
Remember, Cage was told not to fight him because of the fact he'd slow his heart, until it eventually stopped.

That implies more then a physical beating. Odds are, Cage was all sweaty because he was fighting while having heart failure.

h1a8
He damanged Ironman not using his shield, who is bullet and rpg proof.

Liarthumb up No he didn't. He damaged IM using the shield.

Liar.

Silent Master
No he didn't. He damaged IM using the shield.

Liar.

You might want to read posts before responding to them, as Sable didn't say "with his bare hands". so you essentially just admitted he was right and then called him a liar.

Do you realize how retarded that makes you look?

h1a8
You might want to read posts before responding to them, as Sable didn't say "with his bare hands". so you essentially just admitted he was right and then called him a liar.

Do you realize how retarded that makes you look?

I said Cap didn't damage IM (with his "bare hands"wink.

Sable then said, "he did damage IM" and called me a liar..

Then I finally, said, Cap didn't without the shield.

Silent Master

You sir are the liar and here is proof.

At not point is "bare hands" mentioned in this post.

h1a8
You sir are the liar and here is proof.

At not point is "bare hands" mentioned in this post.

I didn't claim I said "bare hands". If you look at my previous post to you then you would see I put "bare hands" in parentheses. This means it was implied.

Also, the way Cap damaged IM is not relevant here.
1. The durability of the thruster part on IMs foot isn't the same as his frontal armor. That was an extremely vulnerable part of IM.
2. Luke Cage is arguably more durable than civil war IM.

Silent Master
Here is you claiming that you said "bare hands"

Once again, I just proved you're a liar. though nice attempt at backtracking with the parentheses means it was implied BS.

Sable
No he didn't. He damaged IM using the shield.

Liar.

Where did I say he didn't damage him with his shield? Please quote me, liar.

Sable
SM,

He changed my quote. I don't know if you saw this. Here is what I actually wrote.

He damanged Ironman who is bullet and rpg proof.

Liarthumb up

Sable

No you tried to fool SM by quoting me and changing what I said by changing the quote, you disgraceful liar.

Silent Master
I didn't even notice as I read your actual post rather than his quoted version of it.

Sable
I didn't even notice as I read your actual post rather than his quoted version of it.

Yea he's a bold faced liar.

cdtm
Looking back at the shows and movies:

Jessica James solos.

Dreampanther
Cap ... isn't one shotting JJ.

Jessica got knocked out by a woman with a piece of wood in Ep 10. Never mind one-shotting her, Cap would have to hold back to make sure he doesn't kill her.

h1a8
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Jessica got knocked out by a woman with a piece of wood in Ep 10. Never mind one-shotting her, Cap would have to hold back to make sure he doesn't kill her. That showing doesn't count towards her forum representation.

Anyone can troll and use the highball-lowball con game.
Thing busted WW Hulk face (in which a weaker version held a planet together) while Superman got koed by a gas station. Thus Thing stomps Superman in a fight. See how I just trolled?

JJ flesh is tougher or on par with steel. Otherwise she couldn't casually (no strain) break solid steel objects or tank more powerful shit without being koed. Like a blow from Luke Cage that sent her flying 30 feet .

h1a8
No you tried to fool SM by quoting me and changing what I said by changing the quote, you disgraceful liar. I always meant Cap can't damage IM without the shield. You changed my argument to, yes Cap can damage IM with the shield. I changed your post because you tried to change my argument into something else.

Sable
Bullshit liar. I didnt change anything. You changed my quotes.

Dreampanther
JJ flesh is tougher or on par with steel.

You gotta get me some of this stuff you're smoking. Now Jessica is Superwoman? laughing

She is strong, not invulnerable or bulletproof.

Silent Master
You gotta get me some of this stuff you're smoking. Now Jessica is Superwoman? laughing

She is strong, not invulnerable or bulletproof.

Further evidence that H1 either does not watch the shows before commenting or he is just not smart enough to understand what he seeing.

Sable
Further evidence that H1 either does not watch the shows before commenting or he is just not smart enough to understand what he seeing.

How about option c, hes just a dumb troll.

h1a8

She is strong, not invulnerable or bulletproof. In some scenes yes. But theoretically, she can't do most of her breaking steel (casually) feats without being extremely durable.

Inconsistency.

KingD19
In some scenes yes. But theoretically, she can't do most of her breaking steel (casually) feats without being extremely durable.

Inconsistency.

You can't call it inconsistency when she is consistently shown to be very strong, and very durable, but not to a level where she can't be hurt by regular people. Aside from Cage, Cap is the strongest person she will have fought. And she had trouble with people far weaker, less skilled, less ruthless, etc... than Steve.

h1a8
Originally posted by KingD19
You can't call it inconsistency when she is consistently shown to be very strong, and very durable, but not to a level where she can't be hurt by regular people. Aside from Cage, Cap is the strongest person she will have fought. And she had trouble with people far weaker, less skilled, less ruthless, etc... than Steve. It's a contradiction to tank a full hit by Luke Cage and get hurt by regular people.

Contradictions exists in all media. Reeves Superman lifted tectonic plates, yet struggled with a 300 ton boulder. Supergirl lifting the key yet didn't have the strength to one shot many enemies.

In a forum, there are no inconsistencies in durability. A character will fight at a nearly fixed level.

Again, she tanked a full hit from Luke Cage. Cage is significantly stronger than Cap.

KingD19
So basically like always, you're going to blatantly ignore everything you don't agree with and use what you do as the gospel? Yeah, Cap wins. You're getting old with this bullshit.

HulkIsHulk
True, but the suit he was wearing was certainly bullet and Rpg proof.
Proof? He wasn't even shot at with a toy gun in armor while in CW. And yeah, Hawkeye's arrow pierced him. So no.

HulkIsHulk
Adjusting H1's post
JJ tanked Luke Cage sending her flying 30 feet .
And got pulled through a wall by him
Got ran over by a truck and only got few broken ribs and a flash ko while the truck's engine got wrecked. And this was while being sleep deprived.
And then got into a fight with Nuke where she got thrown through a wall. Geez you guys have H1 sounding more reasonable than you.

HulkIsHulk
So basically like always, you're going to blatantly ignore everything you don't agree with and use what you do as the gospel? Yeah, Cap wins. You're getting old with this bullshit.
Yeah, Cap's gonna beat a team with good, instinctive team work and consisting on someone whose on his strength level atleast and much more durable and has decent fighting skills (Cage), another person whose pretty close in stfength herself (Jess), two martial artists both with decent damage soak, arguably more skilled than Cap and one with at his command far more striking power than anyone Cap has looked good against. Lets just agree to disagree on that.

Silent Master
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Yeah, Cap's gonna beat a team with good, instinctive team work and consisting on someone whose on his strength level atleast and much more durable and has decent fighting skills (Cage), another person whose pretty close in stfength herself (Jess), two martial artists both with decent damage soak, arguably more skilled than Cap and one with at his command far more striking power than anyone Cap has looked good against. Lets just agree to disagree on that.

I see you mentioned all their good points, but you seem to have glossed over the fact that the two strongest people are significantly less skilled than Cap and that barring the IF(which hardly gets spammed during a single fight), the two skilled people don't have the damage output to even slow Cap down.

If you're going to call people out for not taking everything into account, you should really make sure you're not guilty of the same thing.

Sable
Proof? He wasn't even shot at with a toy gun in armor while in CW. And yeah, Hawkeye's arrow pierced him. So no.

Are you stupid? He got crushed by 3 cars falling off a parking garage and nothing happened.

HulkIsHulk
Ahem
Friday: ""Multiple contusions detected""

Silent Master
So basically, bruises?

Sable
Ahem

This idiot doesnt even know what a contusion islaughing out loud

Concession acceptedthumb up

Sable
I forgot, his entire house fell on him too and survived multiple missleslaughing out loud

h1a8
So basically like always, you're going to blatantly ignore everything you don't agree with and use what you do as the gospel? Yeah, Cap wins. You're getting old with this bullshit. You can't account for everything. You would get contradictions. Either, in a forum, she can tank blows from Luke Cage or she gets hurt by regular people. Which is it?

Sable
Hey SM where did HulkisHulk golaughing out loud

Silent Master
Good question.

Sable
It appears he ran off after being exposed as a liar

HulkIsHulk
I forgot, his entire house fell on him too and survived multiple missleslaughing out loud
You also forgot that it was a different armor. Also he never got hit by multiple missiles ike ever jn my recollection. If you can point out
Ahem
So basically, bruises?
For someone whose RPG proof, there should be none.

Also, CW Iron Man was damaged by Redwing, and later hurt and grappled by Falcon. And as mentioned earlier, pierced by the arrow and damaged by the explosion. His repulsors barely damaged when it hit the concrete road and did zero damage to the cars thrown by SW. He was unable to catch up to the Quinjet, Falcon or the falling Rhodey.
All performances much below previous armors. And yet somehow the CW armor is equal to the previous ones? What a joke!

HulkIsHulk
I see you mentioned all their good points, but you seem to have glossed over the fact that the two strongest people are significantly less skilled than Cap and that barring the IF(which hardly gets spammed during a single fight), the two skilled people don't have the damage output to even slow Cap down.

If you're going to call people out for not taking everything into account, you should really make sure you're not guilty of the same thing.

First of all, I've never claimed Luke or Jessica being as skilled as Cap, or that Matt or Danny can put Cap down without the IF.

On the other hand though, it is not out of the realm of possibility that Danny and Matt can create openings for Luke and Jessica. And neither of them are fodder that Cap mows down. And since Cap isn't untouchable to them, they are more than capable of bringing him down

KingD19
Openings? In a fight this serious, Cap isn't gonna hold back. He might not kill them, but he'll definitely hit them hard enough to take them down in a hurry. We've seen how Elektra took all four of them down, and she's nowhere near as strong as Cap. Danny and Matt get ko'd quickly.

Silent Master
He's under the impression that Cap is going to hold back, while the Defenders are allowed to go all out.

cdtm
He's under the impression that Cap is going to hold back, while the Defenders are allowed to go all out.

He's under the impression Cap is taking on four characters, two of whom could give him a good 1 vs 1, and two who can certainly hurt him. And that four on one will create openings.

Like he said.

cdtm
Openings? In a fight this serious, Cap isn't gonna hold back. He might not kill them, but he'll definitely hit them hard enough to take them down in a hurry. We've seen how Elektra took all four of them down, and she's nowhere near as strong as Cap. Danny and Matt get ko'd quickly.

You seriously overrate Cap.

Is he above each of the Netlix crew? Perhaps. But he's not leagues above them like many seem to be arguing.

Cap's solidly in the Nolan Batman/Bane/Matt/Danny level, just like in the comics. Veeery slight advantages in some areas, but hardly insurmountable.

Silent Master
Saying that MCU Cap is in the Nolan Batman level is ridiculous, by feats Cap could beat multiple Baleman's at the same time without much problem.

KingD19

Is he above each of the Netlix crew? Perhaps. But he's not leagues above them like many seem to be arguing.

Cap's solidly in the Nolan Batman/Bane/Matt/Danny level, just like in the comics. Veeery slight advantages in some areas, but hardly insurmountable.

Okay, so I'm gonna need you to show me pure strength feats from Baleman, Bane, Matt, and Danny that match this list.

Holding a helicopter from taking off.
Chucking Ultron 30 feet into a highway support beam and shattering it on impact.
Kicking a parked truck sideways into a human, which sent that human flying.
Throwing a full grown man casually into a ceiling.
Throwing grown men around like ragdolls.
Holding up about 1200lbs over his head for minutes at a time.
Holding a car with one hand while holding onto a bridge with the other.
Pushing a bulldozer.
Slinging Spider-Man around.
Ripping a log in half.
Punching through high tech submarine glass.
Backhanding a Chitauri at least ten feet into a bus.
Ripping Ultron Drones apart with his bare hands.

wakkawakkawakka
^ Isn't that bulldozer feat still an outlier? It hasn't actually happened on panel and it far outstrips the other feats that Captain America has?

With that said I'm surprised this thread made it this far. Cap would solidly beat Matt, Danny, and Jessica at once based on what we've seen of him. Luke is the one that makes this a fight IMO.

Mindset

Cap's solidly in the Nolan Batman/Bane/Matt/Danny level, just like in the comics. Veeery slight advantages in some areas, but hardly insurmountable. Cap is significantly faster and stronger than all those people.

I'm a Danny fanboy like you, but he would make short work of Netflix IF.

HulkIsHulk
Dude seriously? Leave Cap, Nolan Bats isn't anywhere on Matt's or Danny's level either.

carthage
lol what had Bane done that places him on Dannys or Daredevils level of skill?

Sable
You also forgot that it was a different armor. Also he never got hit by multiple missiles ike ever jn my recollection. If you can point out

For someone whose RPG proof, there should be none.

Also, CW Iron Man was damaged by Redwing, and later hurt and grappled by Falcon. And as mentioned earlier, pierced by the arrow and damaged by the explosion. His repulsors barely damaged when it hit the concrete road and did zero damage to the cars thrown by SW. He was unable to catch up to the Quinjet, Falcon or the falling Rhodey.
All performances much below previous armors. And yet somehow the CW armor is equal to the previous ones? What a joke!

Good so no proofthumb up

Concessions accepted.

Dreampanther

h1a8
Originally posted by Mindset
Cap is significantly faster and stronger than all those people.

I'm a Danny fanboy like you, but he would make short work of Netflix IF. Cap is not faster than DD or IF. Are you gauging his speed by on screen speed (acting speed)?

h1a8
Cap could theoretically hurt Luke with the edge of the shield (using both hands slamming), but not by much. The problem is it will be nearly impossible for Cap to hit Luke that way. Thus, for practical purposes, Cap isn't able to harm Luke. Luke solos.

Silent Master
Cap is not faster than DD or IF. Are you gauging his speed by on screen speed (acting speed)?

Wrong, Cap is faster.

BruceSkywalker
Cap could theoretically hurt Luke with the edge of the shield (using both hands slamming), but not by much. The problem is it will be nearly impossible for Cap to hit Luke that way. Thus, for practical purposes, Cap isn't able to harm Luke. Luke solos.

HAHAHAHAHA

h1a8
Wrong, Cap is faster. Prove it!

Silent Master
Prove it!

I will Battle Zone it, are you game?

h1a8
I will Battle Zone it, are you game? I just want you to prove Cap is faster. I'm taking the stance as the skeptical. It could be true, but I need to see facts first.

Silent Master
I just want you to prove Cap is faster. I'm taking the stance as the skeptical. It could be true, but I need to see facts first.

Sure, let's make it official and BZ it.

KingD19
BZ is easy H1. Either Silent is right or you are. An impartial mod will mediate so the decision will be fair, unbiased, and informed.

Just take it. That way if you're proven right, Silent won't have anything else to say right?

h1a8
Sure, let's make it official and BZ it.

That's not how debates work. You make a claim then you must prove it.
I respectfully turn down a BZ.

Why would I BZ something I have no stance with? Again, I'm the skeptic here. Prove to me Cap is faster because I'm not sure if he is.

h1a8
BZ is easy H1. Either Silent is right or you are. An impartial mod will mediate so the decision will be fair, unbiased, and informed.

Just take it. That way if you're proven right, Silent won't have anything else to say right? BZ is not for skeptics. I'm a skeptic here.

Silent Master
If you want to play it that way, you actually made the original claim.

Cap is not faster than DD or IF. Are you gauging his speed by on screen speed (acting speed)?

That means the burden is on you.

h1a8
If you want to play it that way, you actually made the original claim.

That means the burden is on you.

How is that the original claim?
It's clear I was responding to Mindset claiming that Cap was faster. Did you forget this?

Originally posted by Mindset
Cap is significantly faster and stronger than all those people.

I'm a Danny fanboy like you, but he would make short work of Netflix IF.

Silent Master
How is that the original claim?
It's clear I was responding to Mindset claiming that Cap was faster. Did you forget this?

I was referring to our back and forth, but if you want to bring other posters into this, you can start by explaining why you were claiming the burden was on me when you are now admitting that Mindset is the one that made the original claim.

Dreampanther
JJ flesh is tougher or on par with steel.

That's not how debates work. You make a claim then you must prove it.

Prove it!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing laughing laughing

cdtm
Bullshit liar. I didnt change anything. You changed my quotes.

Yeah h1, you changed his quotes.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=16315966#post16315966

laughing

h1a8
I was referring to our back and forth, but if you want to bring other posters into this, you can start by explaining why you were claiming the burden was on me when you are now admitting that Mindset is the one that made the original claim. So you admit to butting into our discussion?
You sided with Mindset, therefore you share the burden with him. Please prove that Cap is faster.

Silent Master
So you admit to butting into our discussion?
You sided with Mindset, therefore you share the burden with him. Please prove that Cap is faster.

This thread is open to everyone; it isn't h1 vs Mindset. But thanks for admitting that you can't back up your retarded claim.

quanchi112
Cap wrecks them.

h1a8
This thread is open to everyone; it isn't h1 vs Mindset. But thanks for admitting that you can't back up your retarded claim.
So you not going to prove that Cap is faster?

Silent Master
So you not going to prove that Cap is faster?

This has already been explained to you, of the two us. Your claim was made first and thus the burden falls to you.

h1a8
This has already been explained to you, of the two us. Your claim was made first and thus the burden falls to you.

So if you siding with Mindset about Cap being faster allows you not to having to prove it?

Well if that's the case then Cap being faster can't be used to support him winning since there is no proof of it.

Silent Master
So if you siding with Mindset about Cap being faster allows you not to having to prove it?

Well if that's the case then Cap being faster can't be used to support him winning since there is no proof of it.

I'm not responsible for Mindset's claims, My statement came after your claim.

Thus as it stands between us, you made the original claim and thus the burden is yours.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.