Ozymandias vs. MCU Black Sky/Defenders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Can the Defenders crew react to Ozys speed?

Who wins

Matt has his armor/Billy clubs
Elektra has her short swords

tkitna
Matt and Elektra are easily better fighters than the two bums Ozy beat on so I'm not sure. Ozy probably still wins, but I can be talked out if that.

TheVaultDweller
Wait? So, this is Ozy vs Elektra and all 4 Defenders? How is he KO'ing Luke?

Adam Grimes
Lol Matt might solo

BruceSkywalker
Oxy loses

Sable
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Lol Matt might solo

How exactly would Matt solo Ozy?

TheVaultDweller
Matt won't solo Ozy. Based on his showings in Defenders, he'd likely be able to drag things out a bit more than either Nite Owl or Rorschach, but he'd ultimately get beaten down.

950Killer
leaning to Ozy, better Physical stats

Silent Master
Seriously, people think that Black Sky is a good match for Cap and yet some think that Ozy can beat Black Sky + Defenders?

Talk about fanboy bias.

tkitna
I thought it was just Matt and Elektra. If its all the Defenders plus Elektra, they beat the living crap out of Ozy.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Sable
How exactly would Matt solo Ozy? I don't quite remember Ozy's feats aside from the stupid bullet catch, but Matt apart from being more skilled is also faster and has better feats than both Nite Owl and Rorsh together.

What Nite Owl did in the prison to random mooks Matt does routinely to highly trained Hand ninjas.

Sable
I don't quite remember Ozy's feats aside from the stupid bullet catch, but Matt apart from being more skilled is also faster and has better feats than both Nite Owl and Rorsh together.

What Nite Owl did in the prison to random mooks Matt does routinely to highly trained Hand ninjas.

How about the fact ozy has super human strength and doesnt even get hit whwn fighting. Or the fact he sends people flying up up and away when fighting? Or that he fights faster and better then DD does?

TheVaultDweller
I don't quite remember Ozy's feats aside from the stupid bullet catch, but Matt apart from being more skilled is also faster and has better feats than both Nite Owl and Rorsh together.

Matt has much better combat feats than someone like Nite Owl, that is true. But the gap between Ozy and the other Watchmen is so large that someone could be above any of them but still below him.

Sable
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Matt has much better combat feats than someone like Nite Owl, that is true. But the gap between Ozy and the other Watchmen is so large that someone could be above any of them but still below him.

This

John Murdoch
Doesn't matter if he can beat the tar out of everyone or not, cause Luke grabs him and kills him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.