SSGod Goku vs. Ultimate Gohan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
Who wins?

Kento
Gohan because God Form < KKx10 Blue.

Sable
SSG wrecks Goku. Goku will never lose a fight to Gohan.

vansonbee
SSGOD is the red one by the way. So its not close at all?

cdtm
If you take their fight at face value, Goku needed Super Kaioken to put Gohan down.

So yeah, by that Gohan wins.

Android #17 and Krillin also beats SSJ God. thumb up

Sable
Originally posted by cdtm
If you take their fight at face value, Goku needed Super Kaioken to put Gohan down.

So yeah, by that Gohan wins.

Android #17 and Krillin also beats SSJ God. thumb up

Because he was fighting him in SS2. He was not fighting him in SSG. Gohan will never win a fight against Goku, its simply not possible.

NewGuy01
Goku used SSBlue KaioKen against Gohan.

StiltmanFTW
Gohan sucks penises

cdtm
Didn't the old Kai claim he unlocked more then his full potential.

And Toriyama says he's getting stronger? He's really got to keep notes of what he wrote, the guy has no memory at all..

Inedian
Originally posted by cdtm
Didn't the old Kai claim he unlocked more then his full potential.

And Toriyama says he's getting stronger? He's really got to keep notes of what he wrote, the guy has no memory at all..

I think he said that Gohan depth of power was even deeper than he thought... that is why he needed extra time to awaken it.

I think it has more to do with that it was only a beginning of that potential, even if it was awaken fully... now what he could do with it is a different story, he is not even close to fully grasp it.

Sable
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Goku used SSBlue KaioKen against Gohan.

Yes at the end, I am pretty sure he started off in SS2. He never went SSG so, who's to say SSG won't beat him?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.