Cyan the Abbot vs Black Sky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
- Elektra has her swords.
- Cyan starts in normal mode, but can go Dark One if he feels the need.
- Opponents start 15 feet apart.
- Both are out to kill.
- Fight takes place in a karate dojo.

Who wins?

HulkIsHulk
Cyan probably won't get the chance to go Dark Mode. BS 8/10. The rest where C gets lucky

TheVaultDweller
And if he starts in Dark One mode?

cdtm
Wait, we're seriously putting ITB characters against Defender fighters now?

Nothing I saw in Defenders remotely compares to the Crouching Tiger/Hidder Dragon speed/agility of Into the Badlands.. Cyan should solo all of them except maybe Cage, and Dark One might even hurt him..

TheVaultDweller
Well, I personally think Dark One mode Cyan would kick Elektra's ass, which is why I set the stips like that.

I could see Dark One mode Cyan beating Matt, Danny and Jess all at once. I imagine he'd have to use one of the more exotic techniques to take down Cage. Not sure he can produce enough blunt force to do the job. But he has options, like the palm chi poison he did against Sunny.

HulkIsHulk
Dark Mode should beat her, yeah. I said he won't be able to because they clearly have to stop and meditate to go dark, which is too much of an opening for elektra

BruceSkywalker
who the frack is cyan the abbot

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
who the frack is cyan the abbot

In Into the Badlands, he's the main Dark Monk who was looking for MK. The one guy on the show who genuinely seems to have an ever-so-slight edge over Sunny, even without his Dark One powers.

This guy:

https://tv-fanatic-res.cloudinary.com/iu/s--yHijmErm--/t_full/f_auto,fl_lossy,q_75/v1492803997/cyan-the-abbot-in-battle-into-the-badlands-s2e6.jpg

FrothByte
Correct me if I'm wrong, but did going into Dark one mode make them impervious to swords?

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by FrothByte
Correct me if I'm wrong, but did going into Dark one mode make them impervious to swords?

No, but it did allow Cyan to break Sunny's sword with his abilities. Dark One mode allows fighters to do some crazy things. Cyan also showed the ability to poison people with his chi (or whatever it is they use). MK even showed the ability to fire an energy projectile during one fight (though it should be noted that no other Dark One has done this onscreen to date, and that MK has been mentioned as having more raw potential/power than the vast majority of Dark Ones). It also obviously gives them a notable speed and strength boost.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
In Into the Badlands, he's the main Dark Monk who was looking for MK. The one guy on the show who genuinely seems to have an ever-so-slight edge over Sunny, even without his Dark One powers.

This guy:

https://tv-fanatic-res.cloudinary.com/iu/s--yHijmErm--/t_full/f_auto,fl_lossy,q_75/v1492803997/cyan-the-abbot-in-battle-into-the-badlands-s2e6.jpg

oh i forgot lol, it's been a while since i've watched into the badlands...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.