Revan vs Anakin Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HitTheAssasin
Rules:
-Revan is in his SoR incarnation
-Anakin is in his ROTS incarnation
-Revan is bloodlusted
-Anakin is going for the kill
-Starting distance:20 meters

Rounds
1. Lightsabers only
2.Force only
3.All out

nfactor1995
Knightfall Anakin?

slayne
Revan.

FreshestSlice
Since when has being bloodlusted been an advantage for Revan?

ChocolateMuesli
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Since when has being bloodlusted been an advantage for Revan?
Did OP say it's ever been an advantage for Revan? Nah. It's just a parameter that Revan's working under in this fight.

Ursumeles
1. Anakin.
2. Revan if pre-Dooku, and Anakin if Knightfall, though Revan down with TP.
3. Either way if Anakin, and for Knightfall same as R2.

NewGuy01
Revan being bloodlusted costs him his best shot at victory, lol.

Rockydonovang
no idea how people the reckon the gap between a darkside and normal Anakin is bigger than the gap between yoda and revan.

Regardless, Folks like mace were contemplating whether or not he was more powerful than yoda and his pre-zonakin performance vs dooku is sufficient to put him in yoda's rage as a swordsmen. How does Revan compete? Granted he has hax, but I doubt that;s enough vs a much greater combatant

thesithmaster
Against Jedi Anakin, probably Revan. Knightfall Vader should beat Revan (dunno), Zonakin definitely beats Revan.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by ChocolateMuesli
Did OP say it's ever been an advantage for Revan? Nah. It's just a parameter that Revan's working under in this fight.
That's great, but has nothing to do with the point being made. It's an extreme handicap is the point.

UCanShootMyNova
That's great, but has nothing to do with the point being made. It's an extreme handicap is the point.

What's the point being made? That it's a handicap? Maybe the OP thinks that Revan needs a handicap for Anakin to have a chance at beating him. It's your assumption that the OP thought it would be some sort of boon for Revan.

Please don't project on other people.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by thesithmaster
Knightfall Vader should beat Revan (dunno), Zonakin definitely beats Revan.
Unsurprisingly, you've yet to provide any evidence that Anakin tapping into the darkside is> a more powerful Anakin tapping into the darkside

thesithmaster
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Unsurprisingly, you've yet to provide any evidence that Anakin tapping into the darkside is> a more powerful Anakin tapping into the darkside

Unsurprisingly, you have no patience at all.

HitTheAssasin
Originally posted by nfactor1995
Knightfall Anakin?
Jedi Anakin.

ChocolateMuesli
You have no point, bro. It's OP's choice to specify the conditions of the fight. If you so dearly want a fair Revan vs. Anakin match, why don't you go make the thread y'self?

Rockydonovang
You have no point, bro. It's OP's choice to specify the conditions of the fight. If you so dearly want a fair Revan vs. Anakin match, why don't you go make the thread y'self?
I'm on it smile

ThirdReich
Anakin sweeps

Haschwalth
Revan.

SunRazer
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Revan being bloodlusted costs him his best shot at victory, lol.

thumb up

FreshestSlice
Are you retarded? I'm responding to the people going on about how Revan solidly wins this.

I mean, I already know Syn's retarded, so I'm not even going to bother responding to him. uhuh

Geistalt
Keep in mind your opinion isn't necessarily the popular one.

ChocolateMuesli
Are you retarded? I'm responding to the people going on about how Revan solidly wins this.
You seem triggered mmm

Since the responses prior to your post didn't indicate that Revan would solidly win this, that doesn't really make any sense, bro.

UCanShootMyNova
uhuh

Lmao. Triggered a ni88er.

FreshestSlice
Fam, give me your IP address so we can fight.
Originally posted by Geistalt
Keep in mind your opinion isn't necessarily the popular one.

I was unaware that popularity is what made something correct. That is why we discuss things, yeah?

UCanShootMyNova
Nu.

You'll hack me with your black magic. sad

FreshestSlice
I can just use melanin to make Lightning rain from the sky. You're only delaying the inevitable.

Geistalt
Is it as inevitable as the consensus that
Revan > Soa > Vader > Invisible Hand Anakin?

FreshestSlice
No, because one of those things is nonsense, and the other is black magic.

UCanShootMyNova
I can just use melanin to make Lightning rain from the sky. You're only delaying the inevitable.

Oh shit.

BlueTiger1144
Anakin, and solidly at that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.